[A] <War of Wrath> - Recruiting for next tier - 5/8HC

Silvermoon
<War of Wrath> on Silvermoon EU is a very old guild (10 years+), after a 4 years hiatus the old leadership is back and looking forward to playing together once again, building a brand new raid team, with the old guild values.

Goals
The goals of the guild are simple! We focus on raiding (and clearing) mythic content as fast as possible, while raiding 6 hours/week. Progress is important but a close second is being socially active in the guild outside of boss fights, and banter with your guildmates on discord all the time. We want to be friends as much as raiding teammates. The leadership is experienced (both this tier and previous - among all of us we've killed all bosses since vanilla when it was current content).

What we need
We're building a new team. Pretty much all roles are currently open, skills/Personality is far more important than iLvl as for this tier we're realistically not going to be competitive. While we wait, we sure are going to try to clear as much as possible, and focus on getting every raid team member prepped as much as possible for the upcoming tier.

Raiding
We are most likely going to provide cauldron and feasts, but expect you to come prepared with flasks and food, and know tactics and your class inside out (at least 2 specs). We expect you to be patient (within reason) to your teammates and overall a decent human being

Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time
Tuesday: 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time
Sunday (optional - clear/alt group): 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time

Progress:
Currently 7/8N 5/8HC

What we're looking for:
Hunters, Spriest, Mages, DH, Monk

Interested? Want to know more? Do you have questions?
Post here or contact me Castigo#2155
Edited with current progress after first raid and recruitment needs
Hi

How would you guys feel about a merge with <Three Jokers>?

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Three+Jokers

You can msg me at

Bnet: hockeyhulk#2403
07/11/2018 11:37Posted by Hanewari
Hi

How would you guys feel about a merge with <Three Jokers>?

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Three+Jokers

You can msg me at

Bnet: hockeyhulk#2403

Hi,
we're currently not looking to merge sorry
Hi, good luck with the rebuild, just wanted to say that having a clear night before your 2nd raid night probably won't work too well, might want to have a look at that :)
Tuesdays are for progress, clear nights are wednesday + sunday (optional if needed)
Had a great time with you guys, may thanks for the invite.

/Glenn n Phim
Yeah, Thanks a bunch. Was fun. Loved your view on raiding. My BT is Gargamel#2473 if u need us again :)