Sylvanas will remain warchief, alive. Confirmed!

General
10/11/2018 03:32Posted by Calenn
What a ridiculous response! Basically she is too popular too kill off! What? Seriously? So in a nut shell she will be a raid boss but we don't kill her, she will escape and probably come back in some form or manner. Oh wait!!! Garrosh 2.0!!!

If I ever become a trillionaire and have enough cash to buy Blizzard the first task will be to kill off permanently Sylvannas Windrunner. For the good of the game!!!

Thrall - Missing
Garrosh - Dead
Voljin - Dead
Saurfang - Defected
Sylvanas - Dead? Really?

They can't keep going through big Horde chatacters like that. Who'd be Warchief next? Only real choices left are Lorthemar or Baine :/

Let us keep her
10/11/2018 03:47Posted by Lorctrec
What a ridiculous response! Basically she is too popular too kill off! What? Seriously? So in a nut shell she will be a raid boss but we don't kill her, she will escape and probably come back in some form or manner. Oh wait!!! Garrosh 2.0!!!

If I ever become a trillionaire and have enough cash to buy Blizzard the first task will be to kill off permanently Sylvannas Windrunner. For the good of the game!!!

Thrall - Missing
Garrosh - Dead
Voljin - Dead
Saurfang - Defected
Sylvanas - Dead? Really?

They can't keep going through big Horde chatacters like that. Who'd be Warchief next? Only real choices left are Lorthemar or Baine :/

Let us keep her

True but that is Blizzards own fault for killing off Garrosh, making Thrall disappear and Saurfang join the only decent faction.

That is not a legitimate reason to give Sylvannas super, invincible plot armour that we clearly now know exists. If we didn't already.
09/11/2018 22:46Posted by Arctur
So Sylvanas can't become a raid boss because she is just too popular, but the character with the biggest fanbase in the entire franchise, Arthas Menethil, is killed off in the second expansion of the game?

Can the Waifu Queen's plot armour get even thicker?

It was kinda hard not to kill the dude.. with him being no longer in control and on a commit global genocide campaign
So Sylvanas can't become a raid boss because she is just too popular, but the character with the biggest fanbase in the entire franchise, Arthas Menethil, is killed off in the second expansion of the game?

They didn't say she can't ever become a raid boss. They said, for now, they won't kill her off in a raid like garrosh basically.

She might still end up in a raid, but not die. The only clear thing for now, is that for the moment, she's not on their to kill list.
but the character with the biggest fanbase in the entire franchise, Arthas Menethil

wat?
10/11/2018 03:47Posted by Lorctrec

Thrall - Missing
Garrosh - Dead
Voljin - Dead
Saurfang - Defected
Sylvanas - Dead? Really?

Let us keep her
If Baine ever becomes Warchief ( without major..really major character development ) is the day i quit.

The only Warchief i can see apart from Sylvanas would be Lor'themar.
10/11/2018 04:09Posted by Ecchì

It was kinda hard not to kill the dude.. with him being no longer in control and on a commit global genocide campaign

I think Arthas returning from the "beyond" along with Vol'jin in BFA would've be awesome, him trying to get scourge back together, or try to redeem himself.

Also yeah Sylvanas is a Villain but not every Villain needs to die, there's plenty of ways story can go, don't think she'll remain warchief, but don't think she'll die either, Nathanos though is kinda annoying at this point.

Now onto more pressing matters, any news on high elves?
I want to see Sylvanas final death, and also Thrall or Vol'jin as final warchief.
You're truly delusional if you think she'll remain warchief. Waifu queen won't get killed off because of nerds like you, but if you paid attention at all lately you'd know she was basically confirmed not to keep her title for long.
Sylvanas wont die. She will either be wod's grom v2 or wc kerrigan. She seems have some grand plan in mind, so who she will be depends on whether she acts on her own or tricked/mindcontroled by n'zoth. In both cases she leaves warchief position in the end of BfA tho.
Sorry to Disappoint the OP but she wont be around as warchief, lets just say that.
10/11/2018 08:08Posted by Shandyra
I want to see Sylvanas final death, and also Thrall or Vol'jin as final warchief.
I want to watch Teldrassil burn again...

brb gonna watch it.
God i hope this is true.

I'm sure with having half of the playerbase pissed with also a portion of Alliance pissed for having another bad story, civil war 2.0/3.0 and again replace a Horde warchief (Clownchief in the future) for no reason while the Alliance loses no leader.

And no, Cairne,Garrosh,varian where leader who people liked, I would say Garrosh the least liked from this list and Cairne by most Horde and Varrian by most Alliance yet they died to.
10/11/2018 08:47Posted by Tyrniae
And no, Cairne,Garrosh,varian where leader who people liked, I would say Garrosh the least liked from this list and Cairne by most Horde and Varrian by most Alliance yet they died to.

Would be great if Cairne would step up as lead and Lothemar (aka Bob) as his trusted advisor, since the elf doesn't want to take lead himself. Would also shift the focus a bit, could be interesting and refreshing. Talanji should have her own empire in her own part of wow, but have a strong political connection to Cairne. This way you keep the cultures (and therefore settings) apart and interesting gameplay wise, while connecting the horde.

I find Jaina's story more interesting right now than Queen Fanservice. At least they are trying to turn "all women in wow go crazy" into something somewhat interesting with her.

Yea, compare brain dead prince who lost his mind to frostmourne and Sylvanas who is just brutal warchief...
Hmm wonder why in every thread about Sylvanas, IT IS mostly alliance screeching "EEEEEEEEVIL!" and wants her dead (not too mention all the insults).
Makes you wonder...

On the topic!
This sounds much better than everything that was hinted on blizzcon, though I do hope that blizzard steps up their game in writing and does something more interesting with Sylvanas than Kerrigan...
Mostly because Sylvanas does not need redeeming in the eyes of the Horde (which mostly still follows her).
They could however end bfa with tossing the warchief title out of the window and have horde lead by a council of races, at least then blizzard could stop killing our major chars.
Its clear as day that Sylvanas will become Illidan of BFA. Jailer of N'zoth or something similar that will remove her from faction.
10/11/2018 09:45Posted by Teastra
Hmm wonder why in every thread about Sylvanas, IT IS mostly alliance screeching "EEEEEEEEVIL!" and wants her dead (not too mention all the insults).

Oh come on, laser brain, it's not that hard...
10/11/2018 09:58Posted by Rhynnia
10/11/2018 09:45Posted by Teastra

Oh come on, laser brain, it's not that hard...

I like to think it is because she is not Anduin's pet like Saurfang is, but I know it is mostly because she is "EEEEEVUL"
Though that is one of amazing things about Sylvanas, can nicely bring the factions against each other.