let see how off topic we can get

General
Last thread was locked so keep it random but about Warcraft and maybe it wont get trashed...
But where is Mankrik's wife?
i said warcraft but this comment is nothing related
I have affection for blueish purple ladies who bath their bosoms in moonwells.
Skinny dipping in mirror lake
So how's about them Westfall dirt pies?
Alterac Swiss is better
mop had the best class design
Alliance needs azerite piece emissarys.
I wonder if warcraft universe dolphins are equally violent with their reproductive appendages as real dolphins.
I'm surprised topics are getting locked during the weekend. They must have new staff or someone who dun'goofed and got punished.
Today i ate some Cheescake, are there some in World of Warcraft.
11/11/2018 23:31Posted by Miraine
I'm surprised topics are getting locked during the weekend. They must have new staff or someone who dun'goofed and got punished.

the new forum software will require even less people on their end
i wouldn't bet on new staff :P
Farming wildvine drains ones soul.
I took it's candle.
Why dont they add boe crafting that uses rare raid materials like vanilla did? Or even tbc?
How did the critter-classified maggots in Stratholme reach level 55?
So I was thinking, do the people of Azeroth bathe? I mean, there's a bathtub in new Dalaran for the druid stuck in aquatic form, so obviously baths exist, but is it solely for druids that get stuck in aquatic form, or do people bathe in them? Because we don't see bathtubs anywhere else. And if they bathe but not in bathtubs, does that mean the people of Stormwind take a skinny in the canals?

And how polluted are the Stormwind Canals, anyway? Are they like London's Thame ? Or do the mages clean it out every once in a while?
It's a pity the mailman in stratholme doesnt have still a replacement.