How to boomkin in 2v2 or 3v3?

Arenas
I ussualy play resto druid for arenas but i'd like to test out boomkin as i've heard that it's pretty strong right now.

Any advice on how to play it in arenas and what comps are viable with it?
Alert . A troll post.
Take your keyboard and smash it with your face. Proceed of doing it for more damage .
dot everyone
wait for 80+ astral power while afking in bear form or spam clones/roots/offheals if you're not getting focused
chain cc healer
double starsurge on kill target
win?

or if playing a rot comp you can use starsurges on healer to force him to heal himself instead of his teammates

not worth hardcasting lunar strike/wrath unless you have procs and you're in need of astral power
for 2v2 you want to go feral or stick with resto. 3v3 boomy is good.
sit bear
and use incarn u win every game
12/11/2018 10:02Posted by Lightness
Alert . A troll post.
Take your keyboard and smash it with your face. Proceed of doing it for more damage .

Ah ok so its like playing a melee dps then, thanks
Either way thanks for the advice everyone. Appreciate your time, honestly. =]
12/11/2018 10:02Posted by Lightness
Alert . A troll post.

Aww guess a boomkin beat you
1 - dot everyone (not mandatory, it's just if you wanna be first at damages)

2 - pop incarn, starsurge (press it hard, really hard, the harder you press, the harder the damages) collect points and queue again

Normaly you win with step 2 but if you are too bad :

4 - if your healer is Cc, stay in the earthshield totem, Bear form and /dance (no one can kill you, even God himself).

5 - use incarn and now it's win by default because of dampening

6 - gg free Gladiator (take a DH and you can try R1 but you all need to be at least 1500xp before BFA to do it)

You welcome
14/11/2018 11:23Posted by Tankyteddy
Ah ok so its like playing a melee dps then, thanks

hah! Nice one.
12/11/2018 09:56Posted by Tankyteddy
I ussualy play resto druid for arenas but i'd like to test out boomkin as i've heard that it's pretty strong right now.

Any advice on how to play it in arenas and what comps are viable with it?

Boomi is strong but need to stack 3x lively spirit, cast innervate on healer. When stack is ready cyclone healer, pop incarnation and do starsurges. The boomi i played with never do like that. If some boomi can do that trick i can be long time partner on my resto shaman.
14/11/2018 17:59Posted by Leonpriest

Boomi is strong but need to stack 3x lively spirit, cast innervate on healer. When stack is ready cyclone healer, pop incarnation and do starsurges. The boomi i played with never do like that. If some boomi can do that trick i can be long time partner on my resto shaman.

Just stick to that boomy, you found your partner. Just please don't bring it to the forums, one retard is more than enough in here