Is there any spec left

General
that doesn't feel like I'm playing an 80s NES game just with really good graphics ?

A B start select anyone ?

Tried to level a bear but honestly this is so mundane and beyond stupid. I have a hard time keeping myself awake while playing this game lately.
Feral Druid
No, there is none. Play on a PS, wow is dead
12/11/2018 19:12Posted by Danellos
Feral Druid

Oh god. Reminded me of this

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/2ip7pb/any_old_ferals_remember_these_days_john_

Are we back to this?
12/11/2018 19:15Posted by Ilyrian
12/11/2018 19:12Posted by Danellos
Feral Druid

Oh god. Reminded me of this

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/2ip7pb/any_old_ferals_remember_these_days_john_

Are we back to this?

Interestingly, a lot of that flowchart still applies. The biggest change is that mangle is gone (shred can attack front now, but does less damage), and Moonfire and Regrowth (lol) is added to that rotation depending on your Talent selections.

You can put Moonfire and Regrowth in that scribbly bit in the flowchart, and add Thrash alongside swipe for AOE.
just play doomchicken, it hits murderously hard and isn't as mad as it used to be
Balance Druid always felt like its its hardest spec in game for me~
Try with the monk if you are looking for a class with lots of abilities still.
Idk Druids feel like that they have alot of abilties, I mean my warlock has 3 buttons in every spec...
Bm Hunter has a lot if u want to play him at a good lvl .
Yeah I've heard rumors of one that's pretty good. I think it's name was the uninstall wizzard.
none. every class is ruined. just quit, this isnt blizzard anymore... the quality in their games has disappeared. welcome to activision.
12/11/2018 23:20Posted by Zamuro
none. every class is ruined. just quit, this isnt blizzard anymore... the quality in their games has disappeared. welcome to activision.

Blizzard merged with Activison 10 years ago.
12/11/2018 23:22Posted by Ilyrian
12/11/2018 23:20Posted by Zamuro

Blizzard merged with Activison 10 years ago.

True, however their quest for dominance (in favor of profit over quality) begun only recently.
I'm leveling a rogue, mainly through island expeditions, and outlaw feels like real fun.
50% of classes got boring with WoD launch and the other 50% followed with Legion.

their focus is on other stuff now, for example creating generic allied race X or other stuff that requires the least amount of effort possible but keeps some of the casuals hyped.
12/11/2018 23:08Posted by Aarna
Bm Hunter has a lot if u want to play him at a good lvl .
t o p k e k
Bm hunter lol, no wonder its top attack is basic attack
12/11/2018 19:10Posted by Intensîty
that doesn't feel like I'm playing an 80s NES game just with really good graphics ?

A B start select anyone ?

Tried to level a bear but honestly this is so mundane and beyond stupid. I have a hard time keeping myself awake while playing this game lately.

From what I've heard, guardian druid is one of the more lackluster speccs in the game.

I am playing outlaw rogue, prot pally and prot warrior, and I'm having a blast on all of them. The trick is to use abilities that are not a part of the basic rotation. That way you can have fun, you can improve as a player, you can not suck, and you can actually get content done.

The game isn't just builder, builder, spender.

As an outlaw rogue there are two different builders, where one is basic and the other one situational. There are three spenders, where one is to buff myself, one is basic damage, and one is situational. Then there are two different stuns, where one is the situational spender and the other one requires vanishing. There are five different abilities to interrupt, where one is basic kick, one is the situational spender, one requires me to be in front of mobs, one is the stun that requires vanish and one is a long cd cc. Ther are two different ccs, where one is a basic long cd one, the other one requires stealth and the target to be out of combat. Then there is a mass stealth, that requires communication and planning. There is a defensive against aoe damage, another one against melee hits and yet another against magic damage. There is a self heal. Then there is two movement abilities. There is an ability to make my attacks cleave, and there is a talent that does great damage with added risk of loss of control of character for a couple of seconds. There is dps pots, health pots and health stones. There is a self buff that increases my energy regeneration, changing the tempo of play, and there are five different buffs from an aforementioned self buff that can stack x2 or x5 or can come alone, which alters my playstyle and tempo. And there is actually even quite a few more things. All of these that I have mentioned are used often, every time I do a dungeon.

If you feel that your specc is a four-button specc, it is you that suck, not your class.
Shadow priest is also complex if that's what you want.