World of Chorecraft

General
World quests = fancy name for dailies. At least no one expects me to pay for IRL chores. This should be a game, not an endless loop of mass genocide on behalf of turtles, and the usual fetch-my-peanuts type of quests.
Many of us hated the AP farming artifacts enforced on us back in Legion. What made you think it'll be any different this time around?
Go hide, the neckbeards are coming, they will claim BfA is full of content and it's flawless, it's all you and only you. Blizzard didn't, can't and will never do wrong. And the infamous goat will look through your armory and tell you that you haven't done 100 mythics yet so you can't complain.
12/11/2018 23:07Posted by Hunteresa
Go hide, the neckbeards are coming, they will claim BfA is full of content and it's flawless, it's all you and only you. Blizzard didn't, can't and will never do wrong. And the infamous goat will look through your armory and tell you that you haven't done 100 mythics yet so you can't complain.

Bring it, BFA is boring, the world is bland, god forbid you're not a zerg rush mythic+ player, raider or ranked PvP'er, because there is bugger else for you to do in this expansion pack...
WoW isn't fun because of class pruning

All classes are the same.
12/11/2018 23:14Posted by Annallusion

Bring it, BFA is boring, the world is bland, god forbid you're not a zerg rush mythic+ player, raider or ranked PvP'er, because there is bugger else for you to do in this expansion pack...

Everything you said is on point. But no, the majority of players leaving after week 3 is ALLLL their fault, they were probably SHOCKED after seeing the huge amount of content there is to do outside of dungeons and WQs, they all though "oh my goodness this expnasion is so good and there is so much content outside of WQs, where am i supposed to get the time to do all of it" and quit, right?
This just reminds me of the Activision comments on Destiny:Forsaken and talking up player engagement. BFA is suffering a similar fate, too busy focusing on giving players things to do that they forgot about the having fun part. In Destiny 2 it's not so bad because the core gameplay is super smooth and fun so it takes longer for things to feel like chores. Constant pruning, changes to GCD, Azerite etc etc have stopped the core gameplay of WoW from being as fun as it used to be hence why it feels more like a chore than ever.
12/11/2018 23:03Posted by Srolo
World quests = fancy name for dailies. At least no one expects me to pay for IRL chores. This should be a game, not an endless loop of mass genocide on behalf of turtles, and the usual fetch-my-peanuts type of quests.
Many of us hated the AP farming artifacts enforced on us back in Legion. What made you think it'll be any different this time around?

Maybe the turtles.
WQ are boring they need more, way more fun quests and i would love to fly.
The game has to have some kind of repeatable content doesn't it? One off, off the cuff content can't be spewed out every day/week or even month. As far as i'm aware at least.
What kind of content would be classified as 'fun', that would make you look forward to logging in each day to do?

Finish this sentence "Oh man I just can't wait to log in and..."
BFA is full of content. My normal wow week:
Wednesday: raid 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday: raid 20:00 - 23:00
Tuesday: raid 20:00 - 23:00 + ICC/TK farm with best friend

Lots of content! None of which I want to do... The problem is that quantity > quality. Keep in mind that I play about 9 hours a day so I would not have a problem being online more, but I find it more FUN being on Overwatch with friends or PUBG, and sometimes work on a real MMORPG in unreal engine *coughs*

I wish that blizzard had this on their office:
- We value mathematics solutions over RNG.
- We value 2-way communication with the community over 1-way communcation with the community.
- We value character progression over scaling.
- We value social interactions over convenience.

Note that these types of manifests don't mean that you can never pick the statement to the right, but it makes people who work within a company to have this in their mind and having an attitude to fulfill it as good as they can.
13/11/2018 02:00Posted by Slugtrail
The game has to have some kind of repeatable content doesn't it? One off, off the cuff content can't be spewed out every day/week or even month. As far as i'm aware at least.
What kind of content would be classified as 'fun', that would make you look forward to logging in each day to do?

do worldquest like minesweep where you see all player and everytime you step on a wrong tile you explode into hundred pieces, while others watching and then i get my 385 bis azerith helm from the reward.
13/11/2018 02:11Posted by Alcia
13/11/2018 02:00Posted by Slugtrail

do worldquest like minesweep where you see all player and everytime you step on a wrong tile you explode into hundred pieces, while others watching and then i get my 385 bis azerith helm from the reward.

...and for a failure your character gets reset to 110 for you to start over again.
You ask me to finish the sentence. :D
I actually think WQ is bad for the game, not because they are boring but because we have to grind so much by ourselfs

Would be a lot better if we could be rewarded with better options in group activities and somehow got pushed to play with other

Ofc WQ should still be an option for players that really wanted to do everything solo but it's an mmo after all
12/11/2018 23:03Posted by Srolo

What do you suggest?

So someone liking this exp is a neckbeard? Nice knowing wow players are so open minded and friendly.
There are two ways how you can like BFA:
1.you haven't played any other expansion
2.you're braindead shill
13/11/2018 04:53Posted by Brodash
There are two ways how you can like BFA:
1.you haven't played any other expansion
2.you're braindead shill

Hmm i enjoy bfa and im here since vanilla ( check out my old pvp rank achievement for proof).
Oh yeah there is third type of people, those who cannot stop playing the game and think WoW is the greatest thing created by mankind ever even though they play zero other games
Oh yeah there is third type of people, those who cannot stop playing the game and think WoW is the greatest thing created by mankind ever because they don't play any other games

Eh? I still log on UO/EQ since those are the mmos that i begun with.

Also due to traveling lots my ps4/vita/mobile are all ways with me i never run out of games to play.

P.S no games are great they all have pros and cons.
And then theres the 4th kind. The ones on the forums that constantly complain without adding any depth to what they find boring, what they would like to see changed. Just the plain old mind numbingly rant about nothing.

Tbh at this point i think you are developers from other games that are just salty you couldnt surpass wow and all you can do is rant,

This post is about nothing, echoed by ppl that say nothing.

You could say the points have been made by others... then bump those threads and add your imput but this is just pointless ranting