Whatever happened to the pacifist leveller?

General
A long time ago - I forget exactly how long but we are talking years - I remember reading about a chap who made it his goal to hit max level without killing anything whatsoever, so only leveling by the xp he could get from delivery quests, exploration etc etc. I seem to recall he did actually manage to hit the max level such as it was at the time but I wonder, is he still going? Did he manage to level further? I am guessing the changes to professions where you get xp for gathering would have helped him out immensely. Anyone know if he is still around?
There is a lvl 120 neutral pandaren dude who leveled 1 to 120 strictly by picking flowers.
This fella?
https://pt.wowhead.com/news=288223.3/doubleagent-neutral-faction-pandaren-reaches-level-120
No, I don't think that is the chap I recall, interesting tho he is. I seem to remember the guy played a troll, although that may be my memory playing tricks on me.
Ah yes. Doubleagent
Ah yes, the legend Kripparrian. I believe he casts other games and tourneys, but he’s stopped doing the challenge a long time ago, I guess from burn out or just feeling like he’s accomplished all he could.

I’m actually interested in the Iron Man challenge. Just requires an ungodly amount of time and patience to get through it.
How can a Pandaren get off The Wandering Isle without choosing a faction?
14/11/2018 14:39Posted by Shunka

He stays on the island forever more, never choosing a faction. Mining and Herbing.
14/11/2018 14:42Posted by Punyelf
14/11/2018 14:39Posted by Shunka

He stays on the island forever more, never choosing a faction. Mining and Herbing.

Can’t imagine how long it must have took.
14/11/2018 13:58Posted by Aesgar
A long time ago - I forget exactly how long but we are talking years - I remember reading about a chap who made it his goal to hit max level without killing anything whatsoever, so only leveling by the xp he could get from delivery quests, exploration etc etc. I seem to recall he did actually manage to hit the max level such as it was at the time but I wonder, is he still going? Did he manage to level further? I am guessing the changes to professions where you get xp for gathering would have helped him out immensely. Anyone know if he is still around?

This back in WotLK time?
I'm thinking I have conflated this pacifist leveler with some guy that leveled naked.
14/11/2018 15:13Posted by Aesgar
I'm thinking I have conflated this pacifist leveler with some guy that leveled naked.

That's oldschool but I gotcha fam

http://ntproject.blogspot.com/2006/06/