Paladin looking for a guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings everyone!

I started WoW at end of BC/early Wotlk, paladin had a littlebit of everything so it appealed to me nicely.

I've been slowly getting back to wow even if i missed alot of Legion and late WoD.
But it's coming back to me quite nicely. (Some rust is still being shrugged off)

Mostly I've played H/prot pala trough expansions, (mostly hpala in raids from WotLK to early WoD) in Bfa i've been playing retri and prot, wich i currently got around 370 ilvl with 365'ish prot. (Hpala is up there aswell, just out of practise ^^)
So I got fairly good class knowledge. (imo)
8/8N, 5/8HC uldir so far

Also in (slow) process of leveling my alts wlock & hunter to 120. (Because leveling is so tedious, but i wanted to be able to do RDPS)

I usually pull my own weight (when not derping too hard) and i learn fast, but i'm not that much of an elitist excluding my personal performance. :x

Most important thing for me is atmosphere and the people, not the quick progress.
A guild to call home so to speak.

Due rotating shifts at work & other rl stuff i can't raid as much as I've used to, but i'd be available for raids -Atleast- for weekends, mon-friday raiding depend on time and that weeks work shift.

Ofc i also do M+'s (and help/boost guildies with them), Farm transmogs and some mounts and the other normal stuff all throughout the week.

Realm transfer isn't a problem either! ^^
Please drop me a line!

Beckmiester#2563
Our guild might be a good fit for you.
Returning players grouping up in a fresh guild to kill some bosses twice a week and having fun while doing it.
Still building our roster and need healers and DPS.

If you want to have a chat, you can reach me @ Lesil#2682
Hello Skylìghter!

We've got a tank spot available if you'd like to give us a try!

<Rising Sun> is a newly set up guild on Magtheridon that is looking to progress while keeping the social aspect of joining a guild alive. Founded by 3 close friends who have been playing on and off since Vanilla, <Rising Sun> is aiming to clear the entire content the game has to offer and have massive fun while doing so.

Right now, we are recruiting members to fill out core raiding spots. Once we set up our raid ream, we will start raiding normal and heroic. Mythic raids will start either late 8.0 or early 8.1 depending on our team composition.

Our raid days are Tuesdays and Thursdays 20.00-23.00 Server time.

To apply, please visit our website at https://rising-sun.enjin.com/ and fill out our application form.

If you have any questions please add JezzFueg0#2869

Thanks!
The Lost Sunstriders would be happy to have you!
We are looking for fun people to join our ranks. We are at the same progression as you, and want to keep going from there.
Come join our fun crew!

Add me on WoW to have a chat!
Tallerk#2895

We have use for an Offtank, dps and perhaps an healer. So Your work schedule is no problem for us!

Cya on WoW!
Added discord and bnet for easier contact
Hey mate,

"Press F to Pay Respec" is an alliance raiding guild, based on Ravencrest-EU.

We are formed largely of long-time wow raiders who had played together for years. All of us have extensive end-game experience in previous expansions, but we decided to take it more casually with BFA.

We are currently in need of a healer and a few DPS to expand our raid team to push consistently onto Mythic (you could fill either of those spots). We are pushing Mythrax and G'huun HC this week and will have them down by next Wednesday.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm, with a 70% attendance rate requirement.

Apart from that, our Officer team makes sure to keep +10/11/12 keys rolling around every week so that everyone in the guild, including alts, has the possibility of doing end-game content every week. We also run alt raids in normal and heroic, and have other guild activities like our bi-weekly "transmog challenge"!

We are all very active, and you will find a friendly and social community - please be open to banter!

If you are interested, add Kokuy#2306 on Battle Net!

Thanks for any eventual consideration! In any case, I hope you find the right guild for you :)

- Mikdagger
Name: Mist
Server: Grim Batol
Faction: Alliance
Raiding time/days: 20:00-23:00, progression currently only on Wednesdays,
ALT runs on Thursday and Sundays when our raid leader can again.
Progression: 8/8N, 6/8H Uldir

We accept casuals as well as raiders.

what we want from you: As a raider rank, we expect you to be dedicated,
have patience. try to bring buffs for raid and have a positive attitude,
also when it gets rough (wipes).

About us: we are a friendly mature group from all over Europe wanting to progress in WoW and get as far as we can in raiding, we have patience, light and veeeery dark humor.
Many of us have families trying to get through the day!

If you think you have leadership, we are in need of an extra raid leader.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Meeth#1165

Hope to hear from you.
Hey, we're currently looking for some DPS for Mythic content.

We raid Fridays 1930 -> 2330+ & Mondays 1930 -> 2300. If those times suit you, have a look at our thread linked below & get in touch if you think we might be a fit.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623472322
Hello future guild mate!

Check out our forum post, feel free to reply or contact us on bnet if you are interested to join our guild <Tempus Ultima> HORDE

We check the forum daily and will reply to your post as fast as possible!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623892311
Hey Skylìghter!

We've recently been looking for a main healing Paladin, ours has had to leave due to uni, we have an amazing healing team and our occational stand-in's but would love a paladin in the ranks!

We're currently 8/8 heroic and have 1/8 mythic though we're not concentrating on mythic kills, we would love to get a few down before the next raid releases.

Raid Times (Server Time)
Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (Progression)
Thursday 20:00-23:00 (Progression)
Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Optional Social/Alt run)

If you want to get in contact with me poke me on Discord: Tillysart#4339 or Bnet: Tillysart#2104
Greetings!

Apostles are always looking for people who wants to join!
We're a social semi-hardcore guild with roots from Star Wars the Old Republic currently residing on Draenor. We currently use Dicscord for chatting offline and Teamspeak for voicechat.
We have a varied nationality among our players(Mostly European but some outside EU aswell), lead by a British GM.

We have cleared Uldir normal and starting to work on heroic(4/8). We have people running mythic+ and if you were to ask people would join for any dungeon.

If you have further questions you can reach me on Battlenet: Sirelias#2106
Discord: Darksunlight#0486
Hey bud, feel free to add me on istrahil#2566, we'd might be a fit, we're a casual raid guild based in ravencrest, we're 8/8 hc and 1/8 mythic, achieved by casual raiding alone, we raid tuesday and sunday (sunday being the "big day" ) - can tell you alot more if it feels appealing, hopefully ill hear from ya
(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 6/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Warrior - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don't take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :)
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don't hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We currently need a Holy Pala :)

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144
Hello there :)

The Highland Warriors are thirteen year old Alliance guild on Thunderhorn/Wildhammer, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts.

The Highland Warriors are a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 - some just about, but most a significant amount of time since. We’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values. We believe that members of the guild should be able to rely on each other, no matter what your personal play preference, for raids; for mythics; for levelling; for achievement hunting; for the daily grind of World Quests and rep gains. To us, being in a guild is about sharing the experiences of this World of Warcraft together.

We have a number of guildies who have played since Vanilla, we have Burning Crusaders and Wrath Babies - a wealth of experience, knowledge and a stable core who have “grown up” within Warcraft. Our community is everything, and this is why we have been around so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiding

Currently assaulting the current raiding tier, on Heroic, on 5/8 as things currently stand/

Current raids run on a Wednesday & Sunday from 9:00pm server time, until 11:30 server time.

We also have a couple of players who, for various reasons, are late the the BfA raiding party, so we've also started some normal Uldir runs for gear and experience, so now's a good time to get involved! :)

At this point, it's probably a good idea to add that we also don’t use voice comms as the official channel for raids: we do have a discord server and lots of us get onboard the in-game voice comms, but raids are not run through it. So whether you like the heavy breathing of mics, and the savaging of Fnny, Kint & Kaos et al or prefer the gentle tap of keys, there is an option to suit all :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Raiding

When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt /coughSIFcough... Me, I just spend obscene amounts of money at the hairdressers to match the outfit of the week. Whatever you're into, there's someone to share your passion with, to help you and to spend time with in this crazy world we call home.

What next?

Like what you've read?

Head over to our website and forums - http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php
Have a poke around and find out more about our raiding options, join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for.

You can also head over to Thunderhorn for a chat with Windavell, the GM, or me, the Recruitment Officer, Elysah #2509, if you'd like to know more.

Fortune and glory await :)
Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> looking for same-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also we just created the guild 5 days ago after our GM and couple of members lost interest in game, our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and atm we are recruiting dedicated loyal players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated :)
Hey buddy!

<Iniquíty> are currently looking for a holy pala if that is something you'd be interested in. We're currently 4/8 and are looking to achieve cutting edge throughout the expansion!

For more information add me on battlenet mukkala#2112
or read the forumpost via the link:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624473069