Fury Warriors btw

Arenas
22/10/2018 13:02Posted by Nuvic
22/10/2018 12:45Posted by Reacôn
"nowadays fury is healing more then hybrids"

Yeah those insane 6k bloodthirsts outhealing enha shams, ferals/boomys etc. You are joking right?

Also fury might not be "perfectly fine" but they arent in need of a nerf. No classes needs nerfs nor buffs, what the game needs are remakes.

without a doubt fury healing is much stronger than boomy after the 30% nerf we got.

nope and GIT GUD
22/10/2018 11:36Posted by Mónkerino
22/10/2018 02:37Posted by Tom
noob

22/10/2018 09:02Posted by Ironwill
Owned

22/10/2018 11:07Posted by Dalapie
l2p.....

Damn I didn't realize I'm gonna make lots of 1.5 warriors angry with this post :(

tom is already 3k and multi r1 u not even posting with ur main so wtf are u taliung bout
22/10/2018 12:45Posted by Reacôn
"nowadays fury is healing more then hybrids"

Yeah those insane 6k bloodthirsts outhealing enha shams, ferals/boomys etc. You are joking right?

Also fury might not be "perfectly fine" but they arent in need of a nerf. No classes needs nerfs nor buffs, what the game needs are remakes.

You are in fact healing more that enh shamans. It's stupid.
22/10/2018 10:05Posted by Calek
22/10/2018 09:55Posted by Escanør
doing 2s yesterday vs mw + fury

my mage gets globalled from 70% health while im spamming heals

fury is fine im sure it was a l2p issue

brb trying to git gud

how can he touch a mage? l2p

Is that a real question how fury can connect on a fire/frostmage? Ask Pilav
22/10/2018 03:31Posted by Mbgz
fury has to deal decent damage lol, they bring nothing but that.

Your self heal is solid considering it has no cast time.
They are OP in niche situations, their spam snare + freedom probably does not matter much in a competitive environment but in some 2s scenarios it's as broken as thorns without purge.
You and your teammate are just bad tbh

Fire or frost , sure warrior can remove slows BUT NOT ROOT , i can understand if he focused you and you made a mistake , but he go on Mage and MAGE ALONE cannot stop him ????

Yep L2P Issue, also , were you AFK ?
How can you compare Hybrid healing to Fury healing.

Hybrid healing can be used on teammates, Furys healing is entirely for yourself.
Fury damage and mobility is fine but the healing is insanity.

seriously how do you kill them
Warrior needs nerf, we all know it.
22/10/2018 20:59Posted by Doomchamp
Warrior needs nerf, we all know it.

WTB dislike button.
oh and GIT GUD.
Haha i played vs fury/hpala today. Their mmr.was ar 2320 i belive, doesnt matter.

Fury targeted me at beginning amd once he did he havnt cbanged his target. He rushed on me like rambo with his hpala stunning on cd :D it was funny because in 4min game they were blindly running after me. Ofc it costed them game.

Its insane hard to survive zug zug fury atm.
22/10/2018 21:22Posted by Korolev
Haha i played vs fury/hpala today. Their mmr.was ar 2320 i belive, doesnt matter.

Fury targeted me at beginning amd once he did he havnt cbanged his target. He rushed on me like rambo with his hpala stunning on cd :D it was funny because in 4min game they were blindly running after me. Ofc it costed them game.

Becuase warrior is a simple and brainless class unfortunetly. Wished it was reworked and skillbased like it was in the good old days.
22/10/2018 12:37Posted by Ilovekatrin

fury is fine im sure it was a l2p issue

brb trying to git gud

as mage/ret crying about warriors ok

im holy btw

before you unleash your inner rage poster try to read better, also nobody is crying, im pretty sure what i did was sarcasm

but next time ill make sure to type (sarcasm) at the end of my sentences

edit : looks like i triggered u and your guild mates, or its u on various alts.

judging by the tone of the posts, its probably you nerdraging on your alts. funny!
22/10/2018 21:35Posted by Doomchamp
22/10/2018 21:22Posted by Korolev

Becuase warrior is a simple and brainless class unfortunetly. Wished it was reworked and skillbased like it was in the good old days.

Warrior was never skillbased.

At its peak, in 3.3.5, you just had an extra line to add in your macros for stance dancing and switching weapons so you can reflect/disarm/block/shield wall.

It's hilarious coming back to this game 10 years later and seeing all these people call DH or Warrior or whatever faceroll when the dumbest class in 3.3.5 was more complex than the ''hardest'' class to play in BFA.
22/10/2018 12:42Posted by Venaxy

probably the mw doing the majority of the dmg rofl

yea my mage said that he insta die when monk connected with crane

but also i heard him complaining that he had double leap and was pretty difficult to kite and he had a lot of uptime on him compared to lets say an arm warrior or any other melee right now in this meta (dh excluded)

bear in mind we are both 2k+ exp so we arent really ground floor in skill level. not glad but also not that bad.
The pvp on this forum is over 9000 :D
23/10/2018 10:46Posted by Kelduril

At its peak, in 3.3.5, you just had an extra line to add in your macros for stance dancing and switching weapons so you can reflect/disarm/block/shield wall.

It's hilarious coming back to this game 10 years later and seeing all these people call DH or Warrior or whatever faceroll when the dumbest class in 3.3.5 was more complex than the ''hardest'' class to play in BFA.

LoL this kid... You know that you could stop hunter goes with warrior? Rogue blinds? Charge/intercept stun two targets to make sure you get some timing of from enemy team? There was so much warrior could do in LK... There was such a big difference between really good warr / decent warr / bad war. In 2v2 we never lost to single warrior except R1 and R3 team in our BG. Because the R3 warrior was actually really good. R1 warrior had most insane PVE gear and i couldnt survive more then 10 sec with priest under him. But anyway. Those was only warriors who we was losing to. And the difference was huuuge. So don't tell that LK warrior was just few lanes in to macro... it's far from truth.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

dont talk about 3.3.5 warr when you cant even play 2button 8.0 dh. you wouldnt get anywhere with 3.3.5 warr

+1

also u wasted a bit of your time, they wont get what you mean anyways, kudos for the try though