make beserker Rage proactive

Arenas
Warrior should not be-able berserker rage while already feared. Make them plan when they use it,
25/10/2018 19:02Posted by Maxeimus
Warrior should not be-able berserker rage while already feared. Make them plan when they use it,

X
D
It's already 1min cd, it used to be 30sec cd. You can only berserker rage every other sap or fear.
yep and you should have to proactively use your pvp trinket before you get cc'd, right ..............

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
25/10/2018 19:17Posted by Tom
yep and you should have to proactively use your pvp trinket before you get cc'd, right ..............¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sure lets do that if it made me immune to the CC for the subsequent seconds.
25/10/2018 19:22Posted by Maxeimus
yep and you should have to proactively use your pvp trinket before you get cc'd, right ..............¯\_(ツ)_/¯

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That's dumb honestly.
bers rage have worked pretty much the same way, excluding the cd of it, since vanilla. Now this guy comes along and thinks it's gamebreaking. Herpderp
25/10/2018 19:56Posted by Irai
bers rage have worked pretty much the same way, excluding the cd of it, since vanilla. Now this guy comes along and thinks it's gamebreaking. Herpderp

It's always been a royal pain as a priest, but at least you can have every 2nd fear stick on the warrior... if specced for it. Thanks Blizzard.

Yeah, let's not do that.

You know what that would mean? 99% of the time people would play relentless. Rmx would be even more broken than it is now
DKs used to have Icebound Fortitude work this way, it was made into a stun removal later due to it being useless in the hands of poor players.
26/10/2018 00:24Posted by Zeleik
DKs used to have Icebound Fortitude work this way, it was made into a stun removal later due to it being useless in the hands of poor players.

You just summarized the direction of pvp in the past 3 expansions rather than just Icebound.
If an ability makes tou immune to some sort of cc for the duration. Then it should be proactive! If its a reactive ability, it shouldnt provide any immunity! This raises the skill required to use this particular ability. OP is right and i cant understand why people dont see it!
25/10/2018 19:02Posted by Maxeimus

XDDDDD troll
Make tremor totem great again!