How about some Gilnean Human customisation?

General
I personally think there should be an option to pick if your Gilnean should become Worgen or stay human (possibly at the expense of being able to play a Druid).

The Human form has combat dialogue which we don't hear because they're in Worgen form for the entirety of combat once they get past their bite in Gilneas. I'd personally like to have the choice of becoming a "Gilnean Human" (like Kul Tiran Human really, if allied races can do it so can Gilneans too damn it!).

This would lead to more of a variety of Humans in-game with different accents and whatnot, I get how this would be a bit too much of a pain to do as Blizzard might need to edit the starting zone to make this possible as well as remove their Running Wild racial. But then again they could also make it so Worgen form isn't forced when entering combat.

I would prefer the option to be shown as either a Worgen or Gilnean Human but I can live with it just being Worgen if Two Forms was completely toggleable.

Does anyone here agree with me? Or do we already have too many Humans? Maybe some people think if you wanted to play a Human then just pick Human. I'd just appreciate the option is all.

TL;DR:
I'd like to stay in Human form when I'm a Worgen.
While adding more customisation can only be a benefit, Blizzard wouldn't change the Worgen's entire starting zone just for that I'm afraid.
26/10/2018 15:45Posted by Rodore
While adding more customisation can only be a benefit, Blizzard wouldn't change the Worgen's entire starting zone just for that I'm afraid.

What does changing the starting zone have to do with this?
Nothing changes, they're all cursed worgen but from now on they can fight either in worgen or human form.

Plain and simple, and for racial mount they still shapeshift into worgen.
I personally think there should be an option to pick if your Gilnean should become Worgen or stay human
TL;DR:

Then roll a Human.
Adding Options is never bad in my book, a gilnean Human is alright in my opinion as an option for regular Human.

There should be some Worgen Human Form exclusive customization, just take a look at Greymane in Heroes of the storm. Long ears, long scruff beard.

But let's not kid ourselves, something like that will never come if they arent even just updating the bare minimum via Worgen and Goblin base updates.
The race is called Worgen, not Gilneans.

Roll a human, RP as gilnean and override sounds with gilnean human sounds.
26/10/2018 16:35Posted by Enrokor
But let's not kid ourselves, something like that will never come if they arent even just updating the bare minimum via Worgen and Goblin base updates.

Eventually my friend... Eventually.

:(
26/10/2018 17:00Posted by Thalion
26/10/2018 16:35Posted by Enrokor

Eventually my friend... Eventually.

:(

It's hard to keep your head up after all these years.
26/10/2018 17:05Posted by Enrokor

We'll probably get them when they get their Heritage Armor, whenever that might be.
26/10/2018 16:28Posted by Wraknar
I personally think there should be an option to pick if your Gilnean should become Worgen or stay human
TL;DR:

Then roll a Human.
27/10/2018 20:51Posted by Thalion
26/10/2018 17:05Posted by Enrokor

We'll probably get them when they get their Heritage Armor, whenever that might be.

I somehow find it unlikely they'd start to design them before their heritage armor is out, why make a broken armor for a broken model?
I am all for more customisation for everyone, especially given how much Elves have had recently, but I find various Humans to be the last race I would care for since I can RP a Human irl.