Fun mele pvp class?

Arenas
As the title says, I'm looking to alt a mele class for pvp and wondering which classes people were having the most fun on. I was leveling my enh sham and got to 116 but it started feeling a bit stale (may be more fun at max level) I'm thinking maybe rogue warr or dh?
prob rogue or dh, dh is more fun overall though. Warrior is really boring, atleast arms, fury can be fun but it's most likely very gear dependant? I find both fury and arms boring because so few buttons though. My bet for fun is dh>rogue>and hopefully ww is alright next season.
rogue n hunter are pretty fun
this is bfa, if u want fun ur playing the wrong game
DH
you just smash, press mana burn and win
29/10/2018 20:27Posted by Whisperer
DH

Dude, really u have a serious obsession with DH and mana burn, yea the skill is op, but the class is not so please let it be i will get nerfed so u've already won, stop the hate and start to love :D
Dh is very strong right now, and have insane mobility, but still, I don't find it too fun to play, it was fun in the beginning but I got bored really fast. I find it to be too simple IMO. I find it more entertaining to play rogue, giving me a few more buttons and outplay potential.
And yeah, warrior is just super simple now a days imo. I really miss how they were back in the old days, so if you want a challange and fun I don't think it's the best either. But all of this is personal preference, and you could have a totally different opinion than everyone else and me.
I recommend to watch a few videoes of each class, make a trial and just get a feel for the class before you choose one.
Good luck.
29/10/2018 21:08Posted by Ishkâr
29/10/2018 20:27Posted by Whisperer
DH

Dude, really u have a serious obsession with DH and mana burn, yea the skill is op, but the class is not so please let it be i will get nerfed so u've already won, stop the hate and start to love :D
He's right though. There are sad individuals still playing double demon hunter you can't stop these clowns from draining your healers mana out. What's funny is I've got no idea what idiot thought netherwalk was a good idea rofl they already have blur and darkness and that stupid talent that makes them go into meta when they eye beam
30/10/2018 02:08Posted by Blacklock

He's right though. There are sad individuals still playing double demon hunter you can't stop these clowns from draining your healers mana out. What's funny is I've got no idea what idiot thought netherwalk was a good idea rofl they already have blur and darkness and that stupid talent that makes them go into meta when they eye beam

The point is (and I'm getting tired about repeat and repeat it every time) the only reason why dh is so strong atm is mana burn, and not another, make a test, try to play DH without mana burn, you won't win !@#$ probably, or ur win ratio will fall so hard, it's one spell that must be (and will get) nerved, but not the rest of the toolkit
"dh is more fun" lol big no no. There is reason why there are less dhs on ladder. This class start at lvl 100 its ez af ....there are actually lot of 120 lvl dhs but this class is so boring that people not playing it.

Also fury is fun?

This guy just mention 2 most boring specs in universe. But its just my opinion.
How can you say class X is simple and class Y is not... its bfa, all specs have a 3 button rotation..

I find war the most fun.
Probably warr would be good choice.
But in my experience, if your main is mage you'll like rogue more because of the playstyle.
As a mage you have so much control like rogues
29/10/2018 23:30Posted by Doomchamp
Dh is very strong right now, and have insane mobility, but still, I don't find it too fun to play, it was fun in the beginning but I got bored really fast. I find it to be too simple IMO. I find it more entertaining to play rogue, giving me a few more buttons and outplay potential.
And yeah, warrior is just super simple now a days imo. I really miss how they were back in the old days, so if you want a challange and fun I don't think it's the best either. But all of this is personal preference, and you could have a totally different opinion than everyone else and me.
I recommend to watch a few videoes of each class, make a trial and just get a feel for the class before you choose one.
Good luck.

This is very interesting, and i 100% agree that DH gets a bit boring after a while, I think my best bet will be a rogue as this is one of the few classes I have tried at max level
29/10/2018 20:07Posted by Killigrew
prob rogue or dh, dh is more fun overall though. Warrior is really boring, atleast arms, fury can be fun but it's most likely very gear dependant? I find both fury and arms boring because so few buttons though. My bet for fun is dh>rogue>and hopefully ww is alright next season.

You that guy that makes really chill music?
Rogue is probably the best, because of the control. Hard to play, like mage, but outplaying is very fun and rewarding (just like with mage). :)
30/10/2018 02:08Posted by Blacklock

Darkness is a 20% chance to avoid damage on a 3 min cd. It's nowhere near as good as other defensives. Its only saving grace is if you talent it, but then you lose more important things.

Having meta often does little to boost your survivability. Assuming you have 20% leech that's 20K healing for every 100K dmg you do. It's not much at all.
Choose the most op class and have fun roflstomping your way to 2100+. Assa Rogue and dh take zero skill to play, require no brain and forgive you for lots of mistakes. Enh shaman and surv hunt are op too but they are a little bit harder since they are a little more balanced.
30/10/2018 08:40Posted by Latexfear
"dh is more fun" lol big no no. There is reason why there are less dhs on ladder. This class start at lvl 100 its ez af ....there are actually lot of 120 lvl dhs but this class is so boring that people not playing it.

Also fury is fun?

This guy just mention 2 most boring specs in universe. But its just my opinion.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=-1&factionid=-1&minlevel=120&maxlevel=120&servertypeid=-1

People are playing it plenty. There aren't DHs on the ladder because we only have 2-3 decent comps and Boomkin/Arms have demand in other comps as well.
30/10/2018 13:30Posted by Dotexe
29/10/2018 20:07Posted by Killigrew

You that guy that makes really chill music?

Yep that's me I pvp and write music (:
https://www.youtube.com/user/KilligrewMusic