Make gear matter again

General
Prev 1 4 5 6
no imo we need to make gear only cosmetic and just introduce stat templates and scaling to absolutely everything because everyone being equal is the core of an RPG imo

just imo though (maybe blizzard too seeing the changes that they've been making to the game since Legion)

so good stuff if they agree I guess, it would be cool when everyone is truly equal to each other!! gear makes no sense stats are too complicated and you definitely don't want to spend 2-3 months to get some super cool weapon and pwn people who don't have it yet with it
01/11/2018 17:01Posted by Accelero
no imo we need to make gear only cosmetic and just introduce stat templates and scaling to absolutely everything because everyone being equal is the core of an RPG imo

just imo though (maybe blizzard too seeing the changes that they've been making to the game since Legion)

so good stuff if they agree I guess, it would be cool when everyone is truly equal to each other!! gear makes no sense stats are too complicated and you definitely don't want to spend 2-3 months to get some super cool weapon and pwn people who don't have it yet with it

I think you may have forgotten to add /s at the end??

That's guild wars 2 you're describing, WoW is about gear progression and getting stronger, why should WoW throw something that makes it what it is for over a decade and copy another game?
01/11/2018 17:09Posted by Skyrha

That's guild wars 2 you're describing, WoW is about gear progression and getting stronger, why should WoW throw something that makes it what it is for over a decade and copy another game?

progression is boring and time consuming for people who can't play for more than a few hours per day so I think we all should be equal and just be happy in the game and enjoy the awesome fun events that they put out all the time by being equal (like in timewalking it's been so much more fun since they removed the need to go to old content that could basically just be deleted now to get tier sets etc.) if all content was like timewalking it would be very fun because we can all enjoy it equally!!1
<Retracted>
01/11/2018 17:09Posted by Skyrha

haven't played guild wars 2 for a while have you?