New video....

Story
SPOILERS Obviously.

So, Saurfang does indeed know the Alliance is helping him. Everything is indeed about the Alliance instigating a revolution under Saurfang.

Man...what a let down.
Naaaa, what a let up.

Thank god they are bring down Sylvanas and the Forsaken Puppet state.

Edit : and I was getting worried she might stay in power.
Welp glad I only have 7 days of subscription left. RIP Horde.
Good. Let us get rid of the harpy so we can get some actually good story.
02/11/2018 19:08Posted by Namù
Welp glad I only have 7 days of subscription left. RIP Horde.

I see you were confused by the cinematic.

You are actually getting the Horde back you see.

The real Horde died when Sylvanas became Warchief.
Baine and now Saurfang. I hope we het a chance to beat some sense into them.
02/11/2018 18:58Posted by Frozengrip
Naaaa, what a let up.

Thank god they are bring down Sylvanas and the Forsaken Puppet state.

Edit : and I was getting worried she might stay in power.

The problem is that the Alliance is controlling it behind the scenes. Saurfang should have done it on his own, rather than align himself with the enemy, and then continue the war honorably.
The problem is that the Alliance is controlling it behind the scenes. Saurfang should have done it on his own.

I am 99% sure once this faction war is over you'll be free without any repercussion of your actions. He is doing it by himself, Anduin just allowed him to do it his way.
02/11/2018 18:57Posted by Zarao
Man...what a let down

Even more, it wasn't a tactical ploy of the Alliance, it was an act of desperation by Anduin. Jay...
02/11/2018 19:29Posted by Wimbert
02/11/2018 18:57Posted by Zarao
Man...what a let down

Even more, it wasn't a tactical ploy of the Alliance, it was an act of desperation by Anduin. Jay...

I already can see how all alliance and Saurfang fans are getting this big cereal bowl for now, going against Sylvanas horde, throwing !@#$ in our face, but they are already preparing to leave a big turd in the same bowl they just handed...

Its somehow always the same. "we give one side what they want only to let them down in the very next patch".

Waiting for that pendulum swingback and the next flood of tears... this time from the other direction
02/11/2018 19:39Posted by Xiaopaw
Waiting for that pendulum swingback and the next flood of tears... this time from the other direction

Let us just ignore the fact that Sylvanas's pendulum has been swinging over both factions since the Cataclysm.
Well the Horde is official dead. Long live the Empire of human potential infused by Anduin Wrynn!
02/11/2018 19:39Posted by Xiaopaw
I already can see how all alliance and Saurfang fans are getting this big cereal bowl for now, going against Sylvanas horde, throwing !@#$ in our face, but they are already preparing to leave a big turd in the same bowl they just handed...

I identify more with the Alliance than the Horde, and I do like Saurfang... if my interpretation of certain events is the right one. But that video did nothing to build up Saurfang and it showed us Anduin weaker than ever before. He didn't get Saurfang to cooperate with him. He didn't manipulate him for his ends. He submitted to his judgement, put himself under his power, let Saurfang do, whatever he pleased, so he could follow.

That's just weak. I don't know how anyone on the Alliance side could feel proud about that, if he thought it through. The Horde is not about to be ruled by an Alliance puppet, if Saurfang takes the throne... the Alliance is about to submit to an orc.
02/11/2018 19:29Posted by Frozengrip
The problem is that the Alliance is controlling it behind the scenes. Saurfang should have done it on his own.

I am 99% sure once this faction war is over you'll be free without any repercussion of your actions. He is doing it by himself, Anduin just allowed him to do it his way.

That is exactly what is wrong with the faction war. We have evil but (somewhat) smart people, and good but dumb people.
This is actually a great way of starting a story that will end the faction war that Blizzard seeks to reach.
02/11/2018 19:47Posted by Wimbert
That's just weak. I don't know how anyone on the Alliance side could feel proud about that, if he thought it through. The Horde is not about to be ruled by an Alliance puppet, if Saurfang takes the throne... the Alliance is about to submit to an orc.

The thing is, that the majority of the horde doesnt want Saurfang on the throne nor Sylvanas. Forget Baine too. And Blizz is doing nothing to build up a worthy Warchief.

But even if they do, they feed the "every xpac a new warchief" meme. I think they have wrote themself in a place they can only lose. But losing is one thing, commiting suicide by making Saurfang warchief or keeping Sylvanas is another. In the end they would probably pull someone totally unexpected out of their !@#$ like they did with a few races...
Don't mind me. I am here for that rotten corpse fanboys salty tears.
Alliance apparently weeks away from winning.
Anduin; I can't do this by myself.

/sigh
02/11/2018 20:03Posted by Cyndane
Alliance apparently weeks away from winning.
Anduin; I can't do this by myself.

/sigh

That cinematic is pre 8.1.

The Alliance is weeks away from winning in 8.1 after the Battle of Daz'ralor..
People who generally like this are Alliance. People who generally dislike this are Horde. That's all you need to know about what's wrong with this story line. It's MoP 2.0 at this point and I don't know why anyone would be happy with that.