bravo blizz you actually destroyed this

Classic Discussion
so blizzard have actually managed to destroy a game that isn't released yet.

"we know vanilla means vanilla" yea right.

they clearly try to cater to retail players again which already anyway are subbed instead of earning back those lost subs which lots of them are waiting for classic.

new animation, walking on foot is very fast, health and mana regen is insane, sharding why the !@#$ do you need sharding? we played the game in vanilla and we lived, nobody died so what the %^-*?, no keyring (and yes a streamer got a key and there was no keyring), summoning stones are summoning people.

the only reason i'm staying is that i still have an inch of hope they didnt remove those things yet and they have about 9 months to get it right.

blizzard : "we know vanilla means vanilla"
players : "you think you do, but you dont"
You do realize it is a demo. It's not even Beta.

So they boosted regen to remove downtime, so more content can be explored in less time. Or it is a bug.

Also sharding may be necessary for testing. I highly doubt that it will come into final product.

Keyring/summoning stones/LFG available via console, are just probably code from modern engine not successfully blocked in Classic.

As you said they have about 9-10 months to get things right.
03/11/2018 06:48Posted by Rizzenn

So they boosted regen to remove downtime, so more content can be explored in less time. Or it is a bug.

Also sharding may be necessary for testing. I highly doubt that it will come into final product.

Keyring/summoning stones/LFG available via console, are just probably code from modern engine not successfully blocked in Classic.

they already confirmed that x-realms/phasing won't be in but sharding defently will be. even though, you ignored lots of the other changes they have made that i have stated. they are working on the game year + and they still didn't remove many things that need to be.

improved graphics/water and other BS is bearable, but these are changes that change the gameplay.
03/11/2018 06:52Posted by Soaris

they already confirmed that x-realms/phasing won't be in but sharding defently will be. even though, you ignored lots of the other changes they have made that i have stated. they are working on the game year + and they still didn't remove many things that need to be.

improved graphics/water and other BS is bearable, but these are changes that change the gameplay.

You know you can click 'Classic settings' in Video settings and don't have the improved water? ;)
03/11/2018 06:57Posted by Tonkey

You know you can click 'Classic settings' in Video settings and don't have the improved water? ;)

Nice how you ignore the rest of his post about gameplay changes which you can't just "click" to get rid of.
03/11/2018 07:22Posted by Агграэль
03/11/2018 06:57Posted by Tonkey

Nice how you ignore the rest of his post about gameplay changes which you can't just "click" to get rid of.

I didn't ignore them on other threads you replied to me :P
You can go back to a pirate server anytime, the game was made to appeal to the retail players because they will pay for it. Ofcourse they dont care what private server plebs want because they will bring nothing but toxicity.
03/11/2018 07:32Posted by Bitterborn
You can go back to a pirate server anytime, the game was made to appeal to the retail players because they will pay for it. Ofcourse they dont care what private server plebs want because they will bring nothing but toxicity.

lol go back to your bfa "bitterbone"

"It's just alpha"
"It's just beta"
"It's just the prepatch"
"It's just launch"
"It's just the first month"
"It's just the first patch"

You are the only toxic here , defending blizzard like if they pay for you,talking the same !@#$ in all posts like a crazy fanboy bit.ch. but the true is that this blizzcon is being a piece of %^-*, and this "classic" is a fraud.
03/11/2018 08:44Posted by Дартанта

"It's just alpha"
"It's just beta"
"It's just the prepatch"
"It's just launch"
"It's just the first month"
"It's just the first patch"

He is right you know. Its a demo.
03/11/2018 08:45Posted by Semilloso

You are the only toxic here , defending blizzard like if they pay for you,talking the same !@#$ in all posts like a crazy fanboy bit.ch. but the true is that this blizzcon is being a piece of %^-*, and this "classic" is a fraud.

There is no need too respond like that wat he did.
03/11/2018 08:46Posted by Blastsparkle
He is right you know. Its a demo.

He's not
Demo is supposed to be a direct represantation of a finished game, and in this case is also to show the results of a full year of development(of a 15 year old game, but whatever)
they already confirmed that x-realms/phasing won't be in but sharding defently will be.

Source please. That would be plain retarded....
the game was made to appeal to the retail players because they will pay for it.

They will not. Blizzard stated it on opening ceremony, retail players won't pay for it. It uses shared sub. So basically, there is no way for them to make money on retail players through Classic, because retail players already pay.

That leads us to a conclusion, that they want to make profit on those who are not playing now.
03/11/2018 08:57Posted by Naeya
Source please. That would be plain retarded....

To that end, we do believe that some form of sharding may be helpful, especially in those early days

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548630#post-15
People are going ape !@#$ instantly. Not a surprise really. Can you cool it down a notch and wait for the panel so Blizzard can explain?
03/11/2018 09:05Posted by Uaral
People are going ape !@#$ instantly. Not a surprise really. Can you cool it down a notch and wait for the panel so Blizzard can explain?

which in this panel all they will have to say is "HERP DERP IT WAS HARD RECREATING VANILLA KKTHXBYE" opposed to answer questions about some important things and concerns of the players.
Its funny how some private server with random devs can copy-paste it but Blizzard "CANT"

Yeah right
The point is that blizzard attack the private servers and try to make bussines with the people that was using this service. But if they dont bring the same service to that people, why they should play this "classic".. and paying for that .. and we will see if u need to have BfA to can play it ... i hope no.. (even having BfA). I dnt know.. im not playing BfA now , and i was so hyped with classic , but if that thing dont gonna be more pure classic i dnt touch that.. and i dnt pay for that.