bravo blizz you actually destroyed this

Classic Discussion
03/11/2018 11:20Posted by Geronîmoo
03/11/2018 08:51Posted by Дартанта
Demo is supposed to be a direct represantation of a finished game

As i said in a different thread, you need to go back to school, and re-educate yourself.

03/11/2018 11:09Posted by Soaris
then dont call it a god damn demo since demo should represent nearly finished product.

A demo is not a representation of the finished product, never has been, and it never will be, in any way.

A demo is a demonstration, a showcase of how far the project has progressed. A playable demo or demonstration is a showcase you can play, which will show you the progress made so far.

All you guys are doing is spreading lies and false/misleading information without even knowing what you're talking about.

03/11/2018 09:07Posted by Lightdagger
Its funny how some private server with random devs can copy-paste it but Blizzard "CANT"

Yeah right

You guys talk high and mighty about how easy it should be for Blizzard when private server owners can do it so easily. The only thing you're getting across is the fact that you know nothing about game development.

You don't know either nothing about game development.

But private servers know I guess, and Blizzard don't
03/11/2018 08:51Posted by Дартанта
03/11/2018 08:46Posted by Blastsparkle
He is right you know. Its a demo.

He's not
Demo is supposed to be a direct represantation of a finished game, and in this case is also to show the results of a full year of development(of a 15 year old game, but whatever)

I believe it's because there can't be alpha or beta for the game since it excited in the past already.
So Demo is like alpha or beta for a current game.
Anyway blizzard made some changes because you can't take your time ( many hours )
Imagine yourself there, waiting for an available pc in long queue
03/11/2018 13:20Posted by Shogath
Seen it ... not impressed, nor worried. I'm more feeling rellief that i won't be bogged down in the starter area for a week :)

Hang in there darling :)

seek help
03/11/2018 07:32Posted by Bitterborn
You can go back to a pirate server anytime, the game was made to appeal to the retail players because they will pay for it. Ofcourse they dont care what private server plebs want because they will bring nothing but toxicity.

You must be trolling...

If you aren't trolling, you have serious mental issues...
03/11/2018 13:36Posted by Kagemoth
03/11/2018 13:20Posted by Shogath
Seen it ... not impressed, nor worried. I'm more feeling rellief that i won't be bogged down in the starter area for a week :)

Hang in there darling :)

seek help
You're so triggered... lol

Been a while since i had so much fun on this forum.

Keep it coming darlin' XD
03/11/2018 13:40Posted by Shogath
03/11/2018 13:36Posted by Kagemoth

seek help
You're so triggered... lol

Been a while since i had so much fun on this forum.

Keep it coming darlin' XD

That deflection. Yikes.