HUGE BUG - Blizzard fix fast pls!

General
Kul Tiran cant by mage !! You forgot to add mage spec for Kul tirans so add it.
Why, though? Arcane magic was never one of Kul Tiras' cultural aspects. That's why Jaina had to leave to become a mage.
Can you imagine how many 'Jaina' names there would be xD
03/11/2018 17:52Posted by Punyelf

same as 'illidan' Demon Huntards
Kul Tiran mages, well we know who ate all the mana pies then.

And their portals will certainly need to be wider.
Im sure they will be keeping that "gap" for future they will release a new caster a weather mage lol.
03/11/2018 17:45Posted by Azrathel
Why, though? Arcane magic was never one of Kul Tiras' cultural aspects. That's why Jaina had to leave to become a mage.

Thinking about it, neither she nor her mother seem to be true Kul Tiran - they are too skinny.
Makes more sense than shaman... Ice is just a frozen water and if they are supposed to summon any elental, then again~ it should be water/frost elemental and not fire/earth. Dont get me wrong... Resto Shaman is a good idea but there should be Frost Mage as well.

XJainaX, JJaina, Jainna,Jaiina,Jainallidan.
How many Kul Tiran mages do you see around? Tidesages are more shaman than mage and Jaina left to become a mage.
WTF is a Kul Tiran?
03/11/2018 18:16Posted by Mcslothy

XJainaX, JJaina, Jainna,Jaiina,Jainallidan.

will never match how many legolas's there were in vanilla all nightelves...
03/11/2018 18:16Posted by Mcslothy
Jainallidan.

That made me cackle hard! +1

It’s true, though. The community can be an insanely uncreative bunch when it comes to names.
04/11/2018 05:25Posted by Oer
WTF is a Kul Tiran?

The guys that live in Kul Tiras :D
04/11/2018 06:36Posted by Dazzloc
04/11/2018 05:25Posted by Oer
WTF is a Kul Tiran?

The guys that live in Kul Tiras :D

And I thought they are called Kul’tists ;)
Maybe: The next hero class the Tidesage. Kul Tiran have Tidesages and also Horde have (play the War Campaing).
Humans learnt magic from the Elves, and it was mainly those of Lordaeron. Never have the Kul Tirans interacted with them since they remained cloistered in their beautiful little island. And right after their defeat at Theramore they close themselves off to the rest of the world.

So, tell me, by what miraculous means could they have learnt magic ?

Also, tidesages = shamans is complete bullsh!t. Makes 0 sense as they deal with nothing but splashy water ; neither the 4 elements, nor the spirits.
Just check the tidesage outfit that drops from SotS, it's cloth...
03/11/2018 17:25Posted by Scavel
Kul Tiran cant by mage !! You forgot to add mage spec for Kul tirans so add it.

Jaina, literally the princess of kul tir, had to be sent miles away to be trained as a mage cause kul tirans aren't mages...
03/11/2018 18:10Posted by Shumensko
03/11/2018 17:45Posted by Azrathel

Thinking about it, neither she nor her mother seem to be true Kul Tiran - they are too skinny.

Kul Tirans are not all fat. Many are also just skinny. They made the Allied Races fat to be different from normal Humans I guess.