What gear to use Warlord's trophy on?

Battlegrounds
So I was surprised to see that this week we don't actually get a piece of gear from the conquest thing, but an item that upgrades one of the Dread Gladiator stuff to ilvl 370.

This is fine and dandy, but because of the RNG nature of the game I have no idea what should I use it on. I mean, I'd hate to use it on something, and soon after that, getting another 370 gear piece from the warfront or the world quest, which for some reason give 370 gear also for far less work.

Is there a slot which is more worth it? Since world quests can give 370 azerite gear, and not the others, I assume I shouldn't use the Warlord's trophy on Azerite gear, but what about the rest? Is there anything we can't get from warfronts, for example?
for paladin i intend to use it on my 355 mastery legs so i dont replace them when something else drops in siege of zuldazar raid finder

on hunter i used it on my pvp chest 355 rifle weapon for same reason
tho if i can get another one for hunter ill try to upgrade a 355 gladiator badge trinket
Hey, I try to upgrade dread warlord trinket and it doesn't work... we can only use it on normal items or i got a bug?

could you help me?
04/11/2018 10:08Posted by Lysende
So I was surprised to see that this week we don't actually get a piece of gear from the conquest thing, but an item that upgrades one of the Dread Gladiator stuff to ilvl 370.

This is fine and dandy, but because of the RNG nature of the game I have no idea what should I use it on. I mean, I'd hate to use it on something, and soon after that, getting another 370 gear piece from the warfront or the world quest, which for some reason give 370 gear also for far less work.

Is there a slot which is more worth it? Since world quests can give 370 azerite gear, and not the others, I assume I shouldn't use the Warlord's trophy on Azerite gear, but what about the rest? Is there anything we can't get from warfronts, for example?

The best low level item you have, or if you are duel wielder that doesn't have two 370 weapons yet, then on one of those. At least that's how I'm thinking now.
Or for that matter, overall if you have a lower level weapon.

08/11/2018 19:27Posted by Kyriana
Hey, I try to upgrade dread warlord trinket and it doesn't work... we can only use it on normal items or i got a bug?

could you help me?

Is it an gladiator or aspirant trinket?
I feel you. I used it on my weapon to to find out the next thing will be weapon so that felt pretty big a bummer :/