Resto tweaking

Druid
Experienced restoration druids please share your thoughts/opinions.

I wanna start of with that i think we are in a quite good spot (those who knows the specc, yes we still manage cause we can), though it could become better.

We are what i consider the most mana eating healer specc, yes i have all healer speccs and they are without a doubt number 1.

So;
Wild Growth reduce manacost with 25%
Regrowth increase the healing with 40%, remove the worthless HOT and reduce the mana cost with 25%.

I want to say buff rejuv with 20%, or atleast reduce the mana cost here aswell with 20%.
You can still endure its poor healing, since its our prio click, with a way more fair trade off in terms of mana.

Soothe remove it from GCD...

Like these buffs/tweaks are not even huge, in reality it would make it more fluid specially in PVE content. Not actually make us broken in any way, rather still feeling competitive without being leeched with few choices and going oom a milion times faster rate than all other healers combined..
09/11/2018 00:21Posted by Drooderino
Regrowth increase the healing with 40%, remove the worthless HOT and reduce the mana cost with 25%.

Worthless HOT? Mastery?

the only changes I would like to see is some healing moved from tranq into our other tools. (already in the works for 8.1)

and maybe an interaction with regrowth on targets who already have the regrowth Hot active. perhaps reimplement living seed in which the (remaining) Hot ammount gets turned into a living seed. or make it work like echo of light / ignite in which the the hot/dot ammount gets added to the remaing tick ammount.
I agree with Aglarana.

The HoT of wild growth is likely the best thing about it, because of mastery.

Wild Growth is also getting buffed, like 10% or something like that, in 8.1.

At the expense of tranquility, which is getting nerfed. Tranq was pretty strong, maybe the best AoE healing CD.
09/11/2018 17:16Posted by Aglarana
09/11/2018 00:21Posted by Drooderino

Worthless HOT? Mastery?

This... Also I think that's the very reason why they should reduce its mana cost. This spell is a great boost to our heals and has even become mandatory comparing to Legion when we might as well have removed it from our bar.
Oh I read that wrong. =)

I thought OP was referring to Hot from Wild Growth, but he meant the Regrowth Hot.

I don't think it's worthless at all.

If I got free casts of regrowth, even if everyone is at full health, I will just throw the HoT from regrowth on the tank.