Are People Happy with the Kul'Tiran Druid Forms?

General
I personally really like the whole pagan look they have going but is anyone else feeling a bit... similar. I mean the Zandalari forms look like they use different skeleton models altogether whereas the Kul'Tiran ones just look like they have a different texture on the traditional skeletons. The Moonkin form is horrendous too, especially when you look at all the Drust constructs that they could have taken inspiration from.

It just seems like the Zandalari have had more effort put into them. They seem to use a different skeleton to all the other races (though if someone can correct me go ahead) whereas Kul'tiran humans share the same skeleton as the upright orc, just seems kinda lazy.
I only dislike the Boomkin form, but we have a glyph for that, luckily.
Loving the wicker wolf. Never could stand the cat.
I love the Kul Tiran druid forms. Zandalari forms give the big, threatening vibe to me. The Kul Tiran forms give me the impression of being in the woods alone at night, only to find signs of witchcraft: hanging effigies, wickermen, animal heads mounted on sticks, that sort of thing. Then you hear the noises and you feel like you just have to run.
I don't like the Kul Tiran forms, they look somehow too messy, like a bunch of stuff slapped together to make this abomination. I can understand if people like them due to their uniqueness, same for Zandalari forms, but Zandalari is otherwise great too imo since thye don't look so messy and forced.
09/11/2018 01:06Posted by Ulioth
I personally really like the whole pagan look they have going but is anyone else feeling a bit... similar. I mean the Zandalari forms look like they use different skeleton models altogether whereas the Kul'Tiran ones just look like they have a different texture on the traditional skeletons. The Moonkin form is horrendous too, especially when you look at all the Drust constructs that they could have taken inspiration from.

Zandalari moonkin uses Arakkoa skeleton instead of Moonkin one but Bear(Ankylodon) and Cat(Sabertusk) seem to use normal bear and cat animations. They just have different meshes attached. Travel form is different becasue it uses raptor but I hope they will update travel forms for other races, night elf and tauren fit for stag but worgen could use wolf form or just run on all fours and trolls could use also raptor. Flightform they all are fitting and quite unique for all races, zandalari have unique set of animations but troll also with their bat form. Aquatic form, this is where other races lack and Zandalari are quite unique here.

Overall more art was putted into Znadalari forms but they are fitting and Kul Tiran forms are also fitting.

09/11/2018 01:06Posted by Ulioth
It just seems like the Zandalari have had more effort put into them. They seem to use a different skeleton to all the other races (though if someone can correct me go ahead) whereas Kul'tiran humans share the same skeleton as the upright orc, just seems kinda lazy.

Zandalari males use Night Elf male skeleton and animations and females are just normal troll females with different textures.
Nobody is ever happy anymore....
I'm happy, look - :)
They are all interesting.

I hope all the other druid models can also get some racial specific love.
I love the look of the Kul Tiran druid forms, not worried about boomkin as I won't play that spec. I will certainly be making one as soon as able and have a free 110 boost saved just for that purpose
I've always been a Moonkin main, and I'm absolutely in love with the Kul Tiran druid forms, so I will probably race change my druid. (And also going to level up a zandalari druid)

I was hoping for the wicker man form from Drustvar for moonkin too, but still satisfied with what we got. It's sick enough for me.
Im not happy with my guardian druid.
I love them, would probably play them if i didnt have to be a fatass
09/11/2018 02:45Posted by Dawnstone
I don't like the Kul Tiran forms, they look somehow too messy, like a bunch of stuff slapped together to make this abomination. I can understand if people like them due to their uniqueness, same for Zandalari forms, but Zandalari is otherwise great too imo since thye don't look so messy and forced.

Yeah I agree with this, I commented ages ago on a similar post and this was pretty much my comment in fact let me see if I can dig out what I said out of curiosity. Here it is :-

"I think it looks like a bad cosplay or halloweeen costume lol. Like some human has went into the forest and found some sh$t lying about and decided to stick it on themselves lol."
Absolutley love it, looks intimidating as hell, and it fits the wickerbeast artstyle, like that is nothing you wanna attack.
I like the wicker forms WAY more than those malformed half-dino forms the zandalari have.
At first I was reluctant about the boomkin form, because I expected something more like those monsters in Drustvar. Taking a second look some time after, I've found I actually like them MORE than those monsters and even the Zandalari's one. It really feels witchy, and monstrous, like that giant pig man in Drustvar Manor. So I think I really like it, the only matter for now it's that it won't really work on females...

All of the other forms are just way better than the Zandalari ones IMHO. But I like creepy things, so... Anyway, the best one right now I think it's the travel form. That branchystag it's just awesome.