They're probably gonna take my money again

General
The worgen model update is really tempting me to faction transfer. Obv this is my main with all the progress, I love my hunter, but that worgen update coming soon (tm) just looks so good man.
Is there a lore reason behind the male eyes having that orange glow while the female eyes are anime eyes?

Because I would like the orange glowing eyes on the female worgens.

Or is it just a customization option? I've never created worgen.
10/11/2018 13:08Posted by Beefbbq
Is there a lore reason behind the male eyes having that orange glow while the female eyes are anime eyes?

It's a new thing I think. It would be cool if it was lore related, but I'm not a lore wiz. Hopefully someone enlightens us.
10/11/2018 13:08Posted by Beefbbq

Good news, they will make glowy eyes for females too :)
10/11/2018 13:05Posted by Zensor
The worgen model update is really tempting me to faction transfer. Obv this is my main with all the progress, I love my hunter, but that worgen update coming soon (tm) just looks so good man.

this is why they said micro transactions are performing better than subs .. people are just so easy to trick into buying them.

i imagine everyone here exactly like the people who asked questions at blizzcon, it makes it easier to understand why they fall for it.
They will take your money if you LET THEM; if you don't have the self control to NOT spend it, well... you're lost.

Make decision that you are in control of...
microtransaction expansion
Blizzard's Money Making Recipe
Step 1: Ruin leveling and call it making content "more engaging"
Step 2: Add new hairstyles to an existing race and call it Allied Race/ Update an older model
Step 3: Give people the choice to die of boredom during leveling or buy a boost/race/faction change
Step 4: Make the services more expensive than the game itself
Step 5: Let your neckbeards defend you
= profit
Hope they change the running animation though.. just my opinion
10/11/2018 13:05Posted by Zensor

The gates of Stormwind are calling you! On that note, the models do look pretty good I have to say though I'm not a fan of worgen.

My main is a Dark Iron Dwarf.
Bliz makes profit by scamming furries confirmed.

(jkofc)
You are easy target,what can I say:p