DH LF Guild (H)

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,

Im currently thinking about finding myself a new guild, as my current one has very few active members. I'm only interested in Horde guilds. I am willing to transfer to another realm.

I would like a guild that does some raiding and mythic+ keys. I do however work day/evening shifts so i will miss out on some raids due to work. I think i would like to have a guild that raids 2 days a week, one of which is sundays. I can also be a sub.

Im 30+ and pretty "new" to WoW (i played some in classic, tbc and wotlk). Just started now with BFA. I prefer playing dps but can tank.

I used to be guild/raid leader/officer for a guild in a game called Rift that was fairly successful for some years.

Atm i got:
356 DH (main)
357 Pala
330ish Shaman

Can pull pretty decent dps on my DH as i did a 99% (for ilvl) parse on Taloc normal in my 1st pug raid (ive only done the raid once on normal, did not kill last boss though).

I also play with some irl friends, they might also want something, but i haven't talked to much about it.

Battle.net tag: Derpii#21339

Edit: Just added that i prefer that one of the 2 days are on sunday. The other day should preferably be mon/tue/wed or thur. And that i want to find a Horde guild. Willing to transfer.
We are located on Draenor, why dont you add me on wow, and we can have a chat?
Tallerk#2895

cya there!
Hey! I'm the healing officer in a guild called DISNEY AND DOTS from Draenor. We're currently 7/8 Heroic and we raid Monday and Wednesday, 8pm-11pm server time. Most of our members are running mythic plus, PVP and other things outside of raids. If you fancy a chat you can add me on Discord at Deepfly#5691. Cheers.
Hi bud, I'm Foo one of the recruitment officers from <Rome in a Day>.

Here at Rome in a Day we strive to achieve a good balance between raiding progression and real life, we raid 2 nights a week - I think we're perfect for you but would like to chat more.

Hit us up!

Foo - Foo#2857
Varinus - Gourmande#2101

Wiping As Intended - are recruiting all classes for our progression raid team add me on bnet for a chat

ironfistuk#2464
hey Derpy,

if a realm transfer is not a problem, we have a few open spots in our progression team.

we are currently 8/8 HC.

if you are interested, add me Winters#2266!
looking forward to hearing from you!
Casually Professional

[H] Casually Professional on Draenor is a casual raiding Guild that does try to push for mythic each tier.

We're currently 5/8 Heroic and are mainly looking for raiders that want to raid on the weekend.

Raid days and times

Currently we raid progression Saturday and Sunday on 19:00 to 22:30 and Sundays normal/alt run from 14:00-16:30

Recruitment

Tanks : Full.
Healers : Resto Druid, MW Monk.
Ranged DPS : Mage, Balance Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Monk.
Melee DPS : Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Death Knight, Shaman, Demon Hunter.

Since we're a weekend raiding guild even some people can't always raid in weekends and are looking for more people to fill our ranks and reserves.

What we ask from you

We ask you to have the following addons ;
DBM or BigWigs, whatever you prefer.
AngryAssignments

At least level 20 Heart of Azeroth and 355 Item Level in progression raid.
At least level 16 Heart of Azeroth and 335 Item Level in Normal/Alt raid.

We expect everyone to have their own food/flask/runes,etc for the raids. Once we get later in the expansion these will be provided with Cauldrons and Feasts.

We expect our raiders to maintain a high attendance. Of course, real life comes first, and always throws unexpected curve-balls now and then, so we don't expect every raider to attend 100% of the time.

Contact

Guild Discord : https://discord.gg/hgMvbFr Please come here and feel free to message any of the Officers or other members!

Guild master Discord : PwincessZoe#0006
Guild master Battle net : Zoeëy#2826
Other Contacts :
Battle net - Bremora#2890 - SoupKitchen#2955 - Karamu#11988
Discord - Bremora#1364 - Falcon#6603 - Miyos#7185
shameless bump as i added more info.
Hey, we're currently looking for 1 Healer and some DPS for Mythic content.

We raid Fridays 1930 -> 2330+ & Mondays 1930 -> 2300. If those times suit you, have a look at our thread linked below & get in touch if you think we might be a fit.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623472322