Tyrael's Charger - Make it possible to get it

General
Tyrael's Charger one of the best mounts in the game, if perhaps not the best. It is many times better than yours The Dreadwake or Stormwind Skychaser and Orgrimmar Interceptor.

Make this magnificent mount available to players again!
No!
You only think it's the best because you don't have it.

Honestly the wings still annoy me to this day.
16/10/2018 09:20Posted by Calydor

Same. When I first got it, I loved it, but it quickly became annoying.

16/10/2018 09:03Posted by Локтан

I don't believe they can. This mount was only gained via a specific promotion, The World of Warcraft Annual Pass. This promotion required players to commit to a 12 month subscription in order to gain the mount. As the promotion had a financial element (i.e. the 12 month sub) the EU rules regarding promotional activity would be breached if this mount could be gained a different way without the same financial requirement now.
16/10/2018 09:15Posted by Kappador
No!

This. Or I will ask for vanilla, tbc and wotlk digital deluxe editions+preorder stuff+blizzcon promotional stuff.
16/10/2018 11:04Posted by Shammoz
16/10/2018 09:20Posted by Calydor

Same. When I first got it, I loved it, but it quickly became annoying.

16/10/2018 09:03Posted by Локтан

I don't believe they can. This mount was only gained via a specific promotion, The World of Warcraft Annual Pass. This promotion required players to commit to a 12 month subscription in order to gain the mount. As the promotion had a financial element (i.e. the 12 month sub) the EU rules regarding promotional activity would be breached if this mount could be gained a different way without the same financial requirement now.

Isn't the dreadwake mount going in the store next year though and that's on a promo now? How does that work?
Sincerely i would like to sell this horse. i dont like it. I didnt like it. Ever. But i desired Diablo III and the annual pass...
I very much love that mount but I started playing just before MoP prepatch and missed out on it. However I'd still not want it to become available for those who missed out.

Can't have everything! Plenty of other good looking mounts to choose from.
I would pay 12 subs today if that mount was available.
No.
16/10/2018 11:14Posted by Nefaryas
Isn't the dreadwake mount going in the store next year though

Is it? I've no idea. But when you consider my response was the effectively mirroring Blizzard's statement as to why they cannot put the Horde Motorbike in game purchasable with gold was the same reason. The promotion described it has the winning faction could claim it free within X months and the losers would have to buy it. Hence they cannot now put the Horde bike in game. This would be the same. If the dreadwake mount is going in the store, it may be that it will be for the same purchase price that the current promotion would cost, so that would okay. If they put Tyrael's Charger on the store for the price of a 12 month sub, that would likely be fine, but I doubt many would pay the price to make it worth it considering the cost of other mounts.
16/10/2018 12:24Posted by Shammoz
If they put Tyrael's Charger on the store for the price of a 12 month sub, that would likely be fine, but I doubt many would pay the price to make it worth it considering the cost of other mounts.

I will.

Is it? I've no idea. But when you consider my response was the effectively mirroring Blizzard's statement as to why they cannot put the Horde Motorbike in game purchasable with gold was the same reason. The promotion described it has the winning faction could claim it free within X months and the losers would have to buy it. Hence they cannot now put the Horde bike in game. This would be the same. If the dreadwake mount is going in the store, it may be that it will be for the same purchase price that the current promotion would cost, so that would okay. If they put Tyrael's Charger on the store for the price of a 12 month sub, that would likely be fine, but I doubt many would pay the price to make it worth it considering the cost of other mounts.

I was just going on what others have said, it's free with the 6 months sub now (until the 21st I think) then wilĺ be available on the store at some point in 2019. Maybe because they have pre announced that intention it's ok? The promo is like an early access thing or something. I just wondered why it was ok with the dreadwake but not the charger mount.
I mean technically it was available from the Taiwanese store until they hotfixed it shortly after.
And RE Promotion mount: dreadwakes being pushed as promotional for a 6-month sub but will still be sold next year so there's that.

Personally do not care for it, didn''t back then don't now. Well as much as my mount collecting side allows anyway.
But when you consider my response was the effectively mirroring Blizzard's statement as to why they cannot put the Horde Motorbike in game purchasable with gold was the same reason.
I think that is a particular case because it involves a third party and Blizzard has contractual obligations.

16/10/2018 11:05Posted by Minria
Or I will ask for vanilla, tbc and wotlk digital deluxe editions+preorder stuff+blizzcon promotional stuff.
They already sell the WoD and Legion deluxe extras for 15€, so why not other expansions?
Who cares about the store mounts anyways
I could not have it, because it was not covering my country.

Wish they bring it to store for those who could not get it due to countries .
16/10/2018 13:26Posted by Nefaryas
Maybe because they have pre announced that intention it's ok?

Quite possibly, the EU can be picky but there are loopholes.... :)

Yeah Dreadwake goes on Sale in tab April 2019 .
16/10/2018 13:19Posted by Локтан
If they put Tyrael's Charger on the store for the price of a 12 month sub, that would likely be fine, but I doubt many would pay the price to make it worth it considering the cost of other mounts.

I will.

Same here. Actually, I'd pay for the amount of 12 month sub for Tyrael's Charger without even getting the sub itself.