Stupidity beyond measure. "Remove r.io".

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
21/10/2018 16:05Posted by Dappysham
21/10/2018 14:28Posted by Bukachu

Funny, the fact that you start ur post by lying to us LMAO.

https://raider.io/characters/eu/stormscale/Dappysham

few hours? few days have passed and top 500 is still 4-9 keys.

only thing that should be banned is creatures like you, lmao.

me too, I study on top of it, got gf, socialize a lot, do swimming, working on side project and got few more hobbies.
you're just bad not just at game, but at life. shhhhhh now and instead of barking and drooling go get better at SOMETHING.

disgusting creature
Insulting me on a forum? Enjoy your ban.

typical bullied loser. LMAO

21/10/2018 16:07Posted by Darthtoon
not everything i say is doomsaying bukachu just like you aren't always a massive troll .

never said it is.
21/10/2018 16:13Posted by Bukachu
21/10/2018 16:05Posted by Dappysham
...Insulting me on a forum? Enjoy your ban.

not everything i say is doomsaying bukachu just like you aren't always a massive troll .

never said it is.
What the hell is your problem with me? I’ve said nothing to offend you...

The fact you’ve come on here, targeted my post to insult me calling me disgusting is just nuts. You don’t belong on here and shouldn’t be able to talk to humans. Making a ticket, harassment isn’t nice now grow up.

never said it is.[/quote]

doomsayer card wont work here.
21/10/2018 13:29Posted by Jesi
"you will be notified at the time the information is collected. If you do not want your information shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of information by not using that particular service or by not providing any information at that time."

1. Noone notified me
2. I cant resign

And its not associated/sister/whatever company to even work with this TOS.
They are simple data thieves.

Except Raider.io doesn't use private or personal data. It uses public data and assigns a score based on that data.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pve/leaderboards/aegwynn/ataldazar
21/10/2018 16:18Posted by Darthtoon

never said it is.

[/quote]

not everything you say is doomsaying, but some of the stuff is.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

never said it is.

not everything you say is doomsaying, but some of the stuff is.[/quote]

everything i say is backed up by my own views on them, if i was doomsaying i would say wow is dying then offer no reason why.
21/10/2018 16:15Posted by Dappysham
21/10/2018 16:13Posted by Bukachu

never said it is.
What the hell is your problem with me? I’ve said nothing to offend you...

The fact you’ve come on here, targeted my post to insult me calling me disgusting is just nuts. You don’t belong on here and shouldn’t be able to talk to humans. Making a ticket, harassment isn’t nice now grow up.

It would be best to put him on ignore, as much as I like bukkybabe, he can be a butt.

You had valid points, not everyone does have the time to improve their score. But there are other ways! Try the fail train community here on the forums, if you search it they are a great community who help each other out. There are plenty more too, if you take some time to look :)
21/10/2018 12:48Posted by Trophee
The constructive idea behind this rant post: Please stop with these stupid ideas and do your research, swallow your pride and admit that you're bad and stop being a hypocrite that's playing a "scream game" because you're just too lazy to pull your score up and as soon as you do, you start requesting M+ score from others, so suddenly, M+ score becomes "reliable and relevant!". The r.io drama is enjoyable beyond belief but this is starting to turn into a circus.

Do...people...really...not realize...that r.io and wowp draw their data from...Blizzard and that Blizzard themselves ACTUALLY has the exact same thing as r.io?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/pve/leaderboards/silvermoon/shrine-of-the-storm

It's literally the same thing, just with a bad interface / less features. So, if the other sites didn't exist, people would just look at this or invent new addons to measure your runs.

How do you reach this ignorant state of mind where, due to your agenda that's so obvious, you ignore facts that are right in front of you?

Damn.

Seriously, git gud, if, with my schedule, I can still manage to do keys here and there, you, too, can do it - if your life is in such state that you can't, sorry, man, but you've failed somewhere that you have to work 24/7 and not be able to take a breath, as such, the game doesn't have to cater to you.

Why do you make the same post every weekend ? is it because they get deleted because you make nothing more than inane rants and are vile towards other players .

I mean seriously still using "git gud" in 2018 ? do you remember telling that lvl 36 player brand new to the game to "git gud" when they asked for advice on how to tank ?
It's you who puts new people off being an arrogant narcissist.

How about you keep to your word of a month ago when you said "iam not going to post here anymore.
I preach this sh!t. since when is it a bad idea to check someones EXP before inviting them to a group? you're not going to invite someone with 200 IO to a 10 key are you? how about instead of being bad join a guild where you can "attempt" to push a key to a 10 with your other 200 IO friends, we use raider IO so the key doesn't become a shambles, get good and stop crying.
21/10/2018 16:26Posted by Sylvin
It would be best to put him on ignore, as much as I like bukkybabe, he can be a butt.

he was spreading lies and I said that's a disgusting behavior!
21/10/2018 16:34Posted by Bukachu
21/10/2018 16:26Posted by Sylvin

*pats the butt*

be respectful you!
It's not your data... Jesus christ. It's blizzards data. Your character just happens to use it.
Funny that isn’t it, I wasn’t spreading lies what so ever.

May want to remember what you posts before making yourself look like a hypocrite.

disgusting creature

You’re nothing but a bully, it’s pathetic. Ticket has been made about you so enjoy your vacation, should be a long one as you only seem to troll on here so I guess you’ve been banned before.
21/10/2018 13:15Posted by Trophee

Yes, you did, as per the ToS, Blizzard is collecting a lot of data on you that you've agreed to, otherwise you wouldn't be allowed to play.

The TOS is irrelevant, because there is a thing called law. Do you know what GDPR is? Is a recent law in the EU that stipulate that any given company must tell the user for what purposes is stored and used every user's data, and they must make the user agree to any use of that data for any third party and specify who is that third party. I have no given consent for my data to be used by Raider.IO, GDPR law requires Blizzard to ask me before sharing my data with Raider.IO, and it also requires me to give me the option to deny to share my data if is not crucial for Blizzard's service.

congratulations on not understanding what gdpr is and does.
21/10/2018 13:26Posted by Xalvadora
So. Kill the API, we don't need it. If casuals get locked out they quit and if they quit blizzard loses money. Sins the subscriptions seems to be going down, they need to take another look at what is happening. Only the "elite" gamers will be left and the game will dry. New people dont get good if they are not allowed to join.

It was then gearscoore was introduced back in WotLK all started to go bad. I hope that the new LFG with Mytic+ will help player like me that don't are welcome in any raiding guild to finally be able to enter the dungeons again we need it to keep up with normal battlegrounds. In the current form, the game is done for me, I have cleared LFR and the heroic dungeons. Just waiting on small random upgrades is not any rewarding.

The big issue is that I have seen the raiders throw LFR and same goes with the dungeons and the dungeon tool. It is not any special with downing a boss at a harder level. The gear is looking the same with just little better stats.

Battleground PVP failing sins mytic+ players get better gear then the ones from normal battlegrounds. How fun is it to join a random battleground and get killed in one hit. I would prefer a system like the one we had before with pure PVP gear and points that can be used on same type of gear for every player. Hardcode player could get obtain other graphics on their gear to show that they are elite, we normal players should still have a chance in a normal battlegrounds made for us casuals.

As it is now I will continue to play just because I have played sins mid vanilla but at some day I will resign quietly and log off for good. It is still "fun" to mass level alts to be able to trash events for mounts, pets and do other types of gold farming as a hobby, that is the only thing that is left for now.

You're obviously mad cause you're bad.

Put less effort into whining and more effort into getting good.
21/10/2018 15:39Posted by Jadzía

2 words, public data

2 words, you lie, there is no such thing as public data when we talk about personal information.

21/10/2018 15:38Posted by Sárádá
Raider IO is using Open API that is provided by Blizzard. And they are not showing your data, since account you are playing on belongs to Blizzard.

That will be ok if they actually only show data of my character, my gear or something like that, but Blizzard API is showing my playing routine with the dates and hours when i am playing, that is personal data. Even if allow Blizzard to show that data, that does not means i have allowed raider.io to store that data, and less to allow them to show that data when is no longer available in Blizzard's API

Anyway, i already have made my complaint againts this to my country authority supervisory agency, it takes just 5 minutes to write the formulary.

my video game character is my pErSoNaL dAta
21/10/2018 16:44Posted by Dappysham

May want to remember what you posts before making yourself look like a hypocrite.

disgusting creature

You’re nothing but a bully, it’s pathetic. Ticket has been made about you so enjoy your vacation, should be a long one as you only seem to troll on here so I guess you’ve been banned before.

Well your not sweetness and light yourself Dappy what you are doing in this post goes against forum conduct aswell . Just stop responding and place on ignore its that simple no need to carry on the flame.
21/10/2018 16:55Posted by Kitchen
my video game character is my pErSoNaL dAta

no it is not.

Your personal data is your name your date of birth, national insurance number/social security, passport number, drivers licence, address and so forth.

your character is rented out by you from blizzard by way of subscription.

blizzard is in no way giving away your actual personal information, access to statistics of your character yes. but they are free for anyone to access not just Raider io.
21/10/2018 16:44Posted by Dappysham

Well your not sweetness and light yourself Dappy what you are doing in this post goes against forum conduct aswell . Just stop responding and place on ignore its that simple no need to carry on the flame.
I’ve read the TOS over and over, I’m doing nothing wrong. Why are you defending someone like that?

I have every right to defend myself. I shouldn’t have to /block someone, they should not be aloud to post things like this full stop.

I’ve made a ticket.

I’ve read the TOS over and over, I’m doing nothing wrong. Why are you defending someone like that?

I have every right to defend myself. I shouldn’t have to /block someone, they should not be aloud to post things like this full stop.

I’ve made a ticket.

Well you are off-topic,spamming calling other bully and patethic.
Maybe you should read the tos again.