RP PvP campaign involving northern provinces A/H

Argent Dawn
I was wondering if there would be interested guilds/individuals that would like to partake in a medium sized restricted RP PvP campaign that would encompass ( to a certain degree anyway ) Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Gilneas and Tirisfal Glades?

With the BfA launch and the events that have transpired in and around UC, its hard to not believe that at least some Forsaken forces were left behind/decided to stay and fight for their homeland. And with the Arathi battleground, i believe its viable that some Alliance units would make incursions into Hillsbrad or even Gilneas in an attempt to secure a foothold in Silverpine.

The conflict would arise once the Forsaken forces would be reinforced in Silverpine/Tirisfal while the Alliance forces move North to secure Silverpine.

The story and the battle locations behind the campaign is still being developed in my head, but these would be the general directions.

Leave your comments below. If enough people are interested in this, i will make a new thread for the campaign it self.
23/10/2018 11:30Posted by Wilcöx
Tirisfal Glades?

What you want from Blighted Undercity and dead lands? Scarlets and their brothel?
You just HAD to go there, didn't you.....

There are places in Tirisfal that are not blighted, nor have Scarlets there, but THEY could be a target as well, for the Forsaken, etc, etc....
It'd be fun to kick Alliance butt.
23/10/2018 12:00Posted by Marlight

Don't get caught.....or you and a Lightforged will have a....discussion on how much Light can a Forsaken endure, haha
23/10/2018 12:33Posted by Wilcöx
23/10/2018 12:00Posted by Marlight

Don't get caught.....or you and a Lightforged will have a....discussion on how much Light can a Forsaken endure, haha
I eat Lightforge for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
23/10/2018 12:35Posted by Marlight

Only a Light meal then?
The suggestion I'd like to see is a HP limit coming back for RP-PvP campaigns!

Looks good though :)
I am always down for an RP-PVP event. I missed the one before Battle of Lordaeron this year due to travelling, and I'm still incredibly bitter about missing such a fun event.

So I'm really hoping someone does pick up the mantle and organise another one soon!

For those asking "why don't you do it?", easy answer, I'm dumb and lack organisational skills.
23/10/2018 12:36Posted by Barxton
Only a Light meal then?
Well, yeah of course.
23/10/2018 12:35Posted by Marlight

You what heretic?
Sounds cool, I'd love to join such a campaign!

23/10/2018 11:32Posted by Syanidi
What you want from Blighted Undercity and dead lands? Scarlets and their brothel?

Asset: Scarlet Brothel
Strategic Value: Absolute
23/10/2018 11:39Posted by Wilcöx
There are places in Tirisfal that are not blighted

Did you read the first line and ignore the second?

I said "Blighted Undercity and dead lands?"
Definitely interested.
23/10/2018 13:47Posted by Syanidi
23/10/2018 11:39Posted by Wilcöx
There are places in Tirisfal that are not blighted

Did you read the first line and ignore the second?

I said "Blighted Undercity and dead lands?"

We dont want them....i figured the Forsaken might want them....the dead still burried there, etc, etc.

I mean from what we saw in BFA prelaunch, in Tirisfal all that was destroyed was....a minor part of it. UC and the swat of land infront of it to the shore, leaving large pieces east and west of it, and correct me but Forsaken held those parts pretty strongly if i'm not mistaken.

But as i said, this is all just in planning stages, looking at who is interested and how many people would attend. Things can change.
Would love to join an rp-pvp campaign. Need more worgen pelts.
Do you have an ic reason for us to go back to Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Gilneas and Tirisfal Glades? The reason Arathi is a contested zone is because it's a valuable chock point. But I see no reason for to have any large scale combat outside of that zone. I could see small skirmishes between scouting parties being a thing but nothing large scale.
Well, this is my train of thought. Seeing Forsaken and their allies made a hasty withdrawal from UC, as did the Alliance forces, due to the blight, i assume some Horde forces were left behind/stayed behind deliberately. Now, the premise is that those forces left back could be sought after and reinforced by the Horde, to again strengthen their hold on Silverpine and Hillsbrad.

Likeways, Alliance may send their forces to those same areas, to weaken Horde's grasp of those same areas and potentially lessen the Horde forces assaulting Arathi.

Is this too far fetched?

Because judging by the missions texts, all of those zones are heavily contested from both sides.
https://youtu.be/9IHw00kmap4?t=205

There isn't much of a chance anyone survived this
23/10/2018 20:28Posted by Subjugated
https://youtu.be/9IHw00kmap4?t=205

There isn't much of a chance anyone survived this

Indeed, how ever, i didnt mean units IN Undercity. But in the surrounding zones naturally.