260k+ dislikes in 20+ hours

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Well this has been a handy announcement to take the focus away from the state of WoW I guess..
03/11/2018 06:52Posted by Menar
Well this has been a handy announcement to take the focus away from the state of WoW I guess..

Deflection
Its bcoz PC fans deserve diablo for pc but they made for mobile and shyt.
I think they should stop Blizzcon as they did stop to announce subs for wow... we dont need blizzcon for a mobile game anouncement or for a patch that is already on ptr...
02/11/2018 21:47Posted by Kraivanah
You know... the best part is that against all the dislikes most people will play it anyway... XD

That is so true my friend.

In order to really make a differance is dor all the players to bot play for one day or not sub for 1 month or something drastic like that.
Oh wait i forgot you get a mount if you pay for 6 months....
03/11/2018 06:52Posted by Menar

^
This is so true

Releases a game called "Diablo: Immortal" - Ends up killing the franchise. Impressive.
Imagine what would happen if they decide actually kill Sylvanas. Dislike ratio would be even higher.
They've re-uploaded an unlisted version that they're using as the battlenet link now.

Spam those dislikes, chaps:

https://youtu.be/5iajnrdSj1o
02/11/2018 21:50Posted by Râlph
Someone LITERALLY asks if this an april fool's joke during the QnA lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzKlmNLTkXM

Yeah, diablo is dead because some rich money hungry guy on top rly wanted to get into mobile cuz muh money

/kneel
03/11/2018 09:35Posted by Starcross
They've re-uploaded an unlisted version that they're using as the battlenet link now.

Spam those dislikes, chaps:

https://youtu.be/5iajnrdSj1o

Well it already got 37k dislikes

It seems they reloaded it again, because video linked in launcher has only 11k dislikes atm
03/11/2018 02:04Posted by Bagerah
Most of the time you make good use of logic and common sense in your answers. But you seem to have an unconditional love for Blizzard, by that I mean some form of bias. This may be the reason why you don't understand the massive upset.

What? He never made good use of logic or common sense in his posts. You should've watched him on the PVP forums some time back. He has no idea, he hasn't played the game at anywhere close to high level yet tries to come off as if he's knowledgeable.
02/11/2018 21:41Posted by Gorewolf
People were expecting Diablo Mobile but still downvote it and hate it when Blizz even said there wont be a Diablo 5 ?

These Online Communties, I cannot understand.

Dude they totally focus on MOBILE ignored PC.
The first Diablo game came out January 1997.

I don't have the numbers, but I will take a wild guess and say that the majority of Diablo hardcore fans are grown ups.

Grown ups that have worked 9-5 jobs so they could buy that computer setup they always wanted.
Being able to drink your morning coffee, while playing your favourite game, and probably have your favourite streamer on your second monitor.

These guys have just been spat on, and told that the game they grew up loving, the game they have stood behind for so many years while POE fanboys told them that Diablo is dead, is only available on a cellular device?

I'm not speaking for them, but I'm pretty sure most of them are now pissed off and tired of giving that game a second chance.

Diablo 3 was a flop, Blizzard can't afford that this Diablo becomes a flop aswell, no game is gonna survive having 2 badly produced games in a row.

As a person that have never played PoE, I'm gonna give it a chance, because I have no reason to support diablo anymore.
Why are people winging about Diablo and the downvote numbers of an impressive cut scene cinematic on the WARCRAFT forums?

Blizzard made a solid financial decision as much as it was unpopular amongst the PC players. (I have no interest in mobile games either but its not aimed at me).
When Blizz release xpacs or new version for PC I shall happily try that as will most of the wingers.
03/11/2018 12:49Posted by Slackalice
Why are people winging about Diablo and the downvote numbers of an impressive cut scene cinematic on the WARCRAFT forums?

[/quote]People are morons.
02/11/2018 21:47Posted by Kraivanah
You know... the best part is that against all the dislikes most people will play it anyway... XD
It'll be very successful without a doubt, but it's á massive kick in the teeth to Diablo fans, that were hoping for news about D4 and D2 remastered.

Tbh this entire thing could of been avoided if they just showed a logo of D4 or D2 remastered.
03/11/2018 01:08Posted by Jito
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8

So... Diablo Immortal (mobile) now and later when they finish it, Diablo IV. She said that they have multiple projects and that some of them will take longer. That is how i see it.
03/11/2018 02:40Posted by Zieera
Why would they even make a mobil game when your entire fan base is on PC who we don't care about damn mobil. That pool they showed about it being the most voted game was so fake lol doctored

I think it might be real, but it wasnt Diablo fans who voted for it, some just want to watch the world burn after all...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYveH7mhBM

Sad to see how far this once great developer have gone from it's roots.
02/11/2018 21:41Posted by Gorewolf
People were expecting Diablo Mobile

Eh no