i will qoute Redpillshark for the diablo disaster!!!

General
Quoting RedPill Shark, whose comment keeps getting censored:

"No King Rules Forever My Son" I enjoyed my 20+ years playing Blizz games, but it seems now is the time to admit the soul is gone. Goodbye Bliz. I will truely never forget my first Orcs vs Humans experience, again, thank you and goodbye."
Okay. And ?
Who?
03/11/2018 11:53Posted by Jito
Who?

asks who?
His comment on youtube got deleted FIVE times, maybe more, that's just absurd.
03/11/2018 11:58Posted by Karatechopz
and now every video and every thread is just a spamfest of his comment...

which is also absurd.
This is the WORLD OF WARCRAFT FORUM!

If you want to cry about Diablo, go to the freaking Diablo forum!
03/11/2018 12:03Posted by Xemeron
This is the WORLD OF WARCRAFT FORUM!

If you want to cry about Diablo, go to the freaking Diablo forum!

they got extra mods to delete all negative feedback there.

Wow forums, they don't care.
this is not about diablo, this is about what blizzard is doing to its games :)
03/11/2018 12:10Posted by Cynicaddict

Wow forums, they don't care.

Strange, just went over there, and I see alot of negative feedback in the Diablo general forum.

You sure you dont confuse "They delete all negative feedback!" with "I made another QQ spam thread with the exact same content as 5 other threads on page 1, 3 of them made by the same guy and it was deletet, Blizzard is totaly censoring me, WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Are you kidding me? Have you looked at the Diablo forums?! I went there a while ago, it's world war III there.
yeah i see it :)
03/11/2018 12:02Posted by Pickle
03/11/2018 11:58Posted by Karatechopz
and now every video and every thread is just a spamfest of his comment...

which is also absurd.

Not really.
It's a statement.
Blizzard shall not silence anyone's voice.
i agree!
03/11/2018 12:16Posted by Jito

Are you kidding me? Have you looked at the Diablo forums?! I went there a while ago, it's world war III there.

Couldnt you stay there?
Diablo Immortal youtube trailer stands at a 6.8k likes and 200k dislikes. I think it's one of the worst like-to-dislike ratios on all of youtube lol.

Diablo Immortal is actually a clone of a game called "Endless of God" made by NetEase (the company Blizzard partnered with for DI), which is in turn a clone of Diablo with heavy P2W elements. As a matter of fact, just about anything made by NetEase is a disgusting P2W cash grab. Even as far as Diablo clones for mobile go, there are better ones available! And yet, DI is nothing but a reskin and rebranding of a totally garbage Diablo clone as Diablo. Blizzard didn't even have the modicum of common sense to at the very least port Diablo 3 to Android / IOS.

Honestly, being someone that followed Blizzard games growing up ever since I fell in love with Warcraft 1, I can safely say that this is the single most disgusting, disastrous and cash grabbing decision Blizzard has ever made. I honestly cannot think of another coming even close.
03/11/2018 12:10Posted by Dalapie
this is not about diablo, this is about what blizzard is doing to its games :)
yep...
03/11/2018 11:50Posted by Dalapie
Quoting RedPill Shark, whose comment keeps getting censored:

"No King Rules Forever My Son" I enjoyed my 20+ years playing Blizz games, but it seems now is the time to admit the soul is gone. Goodbye Bliz. I will truely never forget my first Orcs vs Humans experience, again, thank you and goodbye."

Oh shut up
Wow that's a new low deleting comments from youtube vids. That will only enrage people more. They can't pretend they haven't just upset a load of players.