5x110 alts clearing Atal'Dazar in 3.57min

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Hey guys,

Im following a guy on youtube since legion times where he played these overpowered Level 101 alts. Now I saw they leveled up to Level 110 & cleared Atal'Dazar in 3.57min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXhuiTGy4g

Do you think it is intended that you are able to clear it that fast even when it was only in normal mode on Level 110?

Does someone has some instruction how to gear a Level 110? Or which class?

Thanks
I don't want to even bother looking at that clip , if u have played legion and u had end game gear (2 bis lege , high ilvl , or tier set from raid ) u can do it .I had 9 tunes in legion highly geared , i got 5 at 120 so far , till lvl 116 scaling will favor u a lot especially the legendary powers are working .

If u want time wise it's not worth going back to legion to farm essence for legendary or high gear just to lvl to 120 ...
right not it takes like 10+ hours to reach from 110-120 , why u would go back in legion to get high lvl gear ?
06/11/2018 16:06Posted by Aarna
I don't want to even bother looking at that clip , if u have played legion and u had end game gear (2 bis lege , high ilvl , or tier set from raid ) u can do it .I had 9 tunes in legion highly geared , i got 5 at 120 so far , till lvl 116 scaling will favor u a lot especially the legendary powers are working .

I checked his gear and he is wearing 3x ilvl 300 Azerit pieces.
Than his necklace has ilvl 320 (21 Traits)
2 Legendaries and 2-Set Antorus mythic

I think its the scaling of all items on Level 110.

I like twinking a lot and will level up aswell to 110 and do PvP / PvE