Warcraft Reforged

General
Maby am missing something but will TFT be part of reforged or will TFT come later ?
yes the whole warcraft 3 experience will be in it.. hyped
It includes The Frozen Throne. :)
The hype is real then TAKE MY MONEY BLIZZ !!!!
Want want want
Cruel twist they forgot to mention its for mobile, man that would be a cruel blow if that happened.
I looked at classic announcement absoulutely dispassionately, but this... does put a smile on my face!
06/11/2018 19:13Posted by Canticle
Cruel twist they forgot to mention its for mobile, man that would be a cruel blow if that happened.

Cruel twist if i got a warcraft mobile game i wouldn't be a pussy about it i would just be glad it's expanding a universe i love... it's not like wow is going anywhere just cause they also make a mobile game
*flipping out money from my palm*
06/11/2018 19:16Posted by Eltharynd

Cruel twist if i got a warcraft mobile game i wouldn't be a pussy about it i would just be glad it's expanding a universe i love... it's not like wow is going anywhere just cause they also make a mobile game

Do you know what, I didn't think about it like that even in relation to Diablo Immortal. I just hope the profits they make from that would be put back into making D4 or better Wow improvements/expansions etc.
Can we give it a rest with the DI meme BS in every thread .
I can't beleave am gonna do this...... but theres a diablo forum for diablo stuff....I know ppl are angry but dose every thred need Diablo comments in : /

You know what - I'd even take it as a mobile game, at least the campaigns. Need to do something during lunchbreaks at work :P
i think people which got banned from the diablo forums found their way here personally
06/11/2018 19:49Posted by Sîel

You know what - I'd even take it as a mobile game, at least the campaigns. Need to do something during lunchbreaks at work :P

Dont give them ideas :p
06/11/2018 19:05Posted by Golengil
Maby am missing something but will TFT be part of reforged or will TFT come later ?

You can check the official site:

https://playwarcraft3.com/ru-ru/

- they had also official community forum, but I have lost a link. =(
on top of this question, will we be able to change the keybinds?
06/11/2018 19:06Posted by Aerythlea
It includes The Frozen Throne. :)

I noticed the originals have gone from the blizz store. Any news on if / they will return. Wanna play then again before the remaster and have lost discs
I am excited about it aswell but I am still baffled how easily Blizzard can moneymilk its customers with old outdated products.

People beg for WC3 Remaster cuz WC4 is doubtful.

People beg for Diablo 1/2 Remaster cuz Diablo 4 will still take a while.

People beg for Classic which wasnt decent back then and even willing to pay money for it.

All of it takes little effort to do since you need to polish the graphics and perhaps a few gameplay flaws.
i confess, i went and dusted the old WC3 folder and played a few games vs the computer after that anouncement