Hpala losing double Hand of Sacrifice in 8.1

Arenas
Blessed Hands - Your Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Freedom spells now have 1 additional charge. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. 1 sec global cooldown. Requires Paladin. Requires level 40+.

GG.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8150-Patch-8-1-0-PTR-Build-28366
Well focused growth got destroyed, rippling waters will be removed and now sac gone. Looks like they don’t like multiple charges or stacks for healers
Yaassssssssssssssss
FK YES
I've always thought that hpalas had way to many cds. Sac sac bop bop bop sac etc. However they probably need a buff in healing to compensate for this.
07/11/2018 08:55Posted by Reacôn
I've always thought that hpalas had way to many cds. Sac sac bop bop bop sac etc. However they probably need a buff in healing to compensate for this.

Don't really like the way paladin healing is designed: did i crit? my friends live, no crit? oh fk
07/11/2018 08:55Posted by Reacôn

As HPALA main i feel the same way , we have bunch of useless talent for hpala . This talent was OP but we need healing to keep up with turbo dmg , OR with fcking noob rugos dmg .
Atleast we have cd reduction on cc immune skill and rework on aura pvp talent .

NP its time to shine for monks and holy priest 6 sec immune for silence with low cd gl .
Now pls just give us some decent substained/reliable healing outside of Cd abuse.

This nerf will Hit like a truck on the ladder but for sure the mechanic was quite dumb ( since Legion btw ).
I am more confused about breaking cc chain. Without double sac we are going to lose to every cc based setup in less than couple of minutes. We definitely need something similar to premonition to adapt or we will disappear from arena (Martyr with delayed damage would be fine).

Out of five useful pvp talents only two left nice job Holinka.
I'm not saying that double sacrifice is good for the health of the game. But right now Holy Paladin revolves around having it. Sacrifice is needed just to stop damage in very many situations because we can't heal the damage going in. Also used before CC to avoid a teammate being killed.

Sure, remove it, but compensate in healing then. There are already so many times you have to use CD or Sac just because Holy Shock didn't crit. Bad design.
nerf resto shaman
The mechanics of 2 sacrifices was boring but it was our only option tbh...
We are struggling outhealing the dmg we are not Rshamans!

There is 4 talents that are really good others are crap.

1.Blessed Hands ----- Nerf - 1 Sacrifice the whole point of this talent.
2.Light's Grace
3.Ultimate Sacrifice --- Also nerf because of Blessing Hands nerf.
4.Pure Hearth ----- Removed.

After the buff of Divine Favor, i think this will be our go to talent.

Rly?
Divine Vision ----
Increases the range of your auras with 30y range....again RLY?
What is the purpose of this crap??

We have practically 0 diversity with this spec
07/11/2018 09:03Posted by Necrodin
NP its time to shine for monks and holy priest 6 sec immune for silence with low cd gl .

https://imgur.com/a/ARXSC6L

Some US guy from ptr, greater heal does more than LoH
07/11/2018 10:37Posted by Almostholy
The mechanics of 2 sacrifices was boring but it was our only option tbh...
We are struggling outhealing the dmg we are not Rshamans!

There is 4 talents that are really good others are crap.

1.Blessed Hands ----- Nerf - 1 Sacrifice the whole point of this talent.
2.Light's Grace
3.Ultimate Sacrifice --- Also nerf because of Blessing Hands nerf.
4.Pure Hearth ----- Removed.

After the buff of Divine Favor, i think this will be our go to talent.

Rly?
Divine Vision ----
Increases the range of your auras with 30y range....again RLY?
What is the purpose of this crap??

We have practically 0 diversity with this spec

Just to be precise:

Divine Vision will extend you aura at 30 y ( pretty much same crap, cause our auras are crap ) + 15% Shadow Damage Resistence, quite decent vs affli/sp. I Hope they will make it a 15% Magic Damage Overtime reduction, that makes quite more sense.

Cleanse the Weak: Same as old + Holy Light dispell diseases and Poisons from the target. Maybe very good with a higher crit chance to optimize a bit the gdc.

So something more useful as talent is on the move, still our class works too much around double sacs for bot cc set up breaking and team life saving ofc.
Every healer except holy priest is nerfed in 8.1. I suspect it would be serious lack of healers in arena after 8.1 cause less people want to play them.
07/11/2018 10:31Posted by Dameg
nerf resto shaman

Resto shaman nerfed in 8.1 too. They removed second stack of reptide, will be only one reptide instead of two. healing surge and healing wave heal for less than in live.
I really hope the nerf will open niche for 2 dps in 2's but i doubt
07/11/2018 12:33Posted by Leonpriest
07/11/2018 10:31Posted by Dameg
nerf resto shaman

Resto shaman nerfed in 8.1 too. They removed second stack of reptide, will be only one reptide instead of two. healing surge and healing wave heal for less than in live.

nerf them anyway
07/11/2018 12:32Posted by Leonpriest
Every healer except holy priest is nerfed in 8.1. I suspect it would be serious lack of healers in arena after 8.1 cause less people want to play them.

I plan to take a break after it hits for at least 2 months. Hope they will fix healers until then. Arenas are gonna be zerg !@#$shows...
07/11/2018 12:40Posted by Almostholy
I really hope the nerf will open niche for 2 dps in 2's but i doubt

it would be nice, i will swap to dps and no need to find a healer for an hour in lfg.