Hpala losing double Hand of Sacrifice in 8.1

Arenas
Good ol times with double dps

i miss them too man
oh hey maybe make holy heals stronger than ret in return?
This literally kills rmpala and I couldn't be happier.

Too bad it makes hpala almost unplayable with warlocks now.

Big yikes.
Well.. So this means if there's no crit we are screwed... anyone got a suggestion for a better healer ?
07/11/2018 09:23Posted by Зигулийх
Out of five useful pvp talents only two left nice job Holinka.
Windwalker only have 2 useful talents out of 11. Wanna fight?
Does anyone still play this clown fiesta aspect of the game? Bam bom pew pew here my cc my burst you ded ,xuexue stupid nib git gud by rerolling.
Its boring the way its now.
07/11/2018 15:17Posted by Jassebangsen
This literally kills rmpala and I couldn't be happier.

Too bad it makes hpala almost unplayable with warlocks now.

Big yikes.

The problem is that this will make Hpala weak against burst comps as you need to use Sac almost every go to avoid teammate getting killed and/or to avoid getting CC'd in enemies setup. The outgoing heals from Hpala can't save a teammate. Especially if Holy Shock doesn't crit, you need to use something.

Basically, you'll do fine in the opponents first and maybe second go, but after that you'll most likely be screwed. Combination of one sacrifice and HS RNG will probably be a pain.
They should compensate them somehow. Outside of Sacrifice, HPaladins are very vulnerable to CC-s, just like MW Monks.

Why not just unprune the game, and give PVP talents baseline, then start to balance PVP and not !@#$ up classes? Oh, that would make the game more fun, sorry.
08/11/2018 09:31Posted by Coldfearxx
They should compensate them somehow. Outside of Sacrifice, HPaladins are very vulnerable to CC-s, just like MW Monks.

Why not just unprune the game, and give PVP talents baseline, then start to balance PVP and not !@#$ up classes? Oh, that would make the game more fun, sorry.

Tbh, I have wanted more abilities back ever since the big prune because the gameplay is so dull. But imagine Blizzard trying to balance the game around more abilities, when they can't even balance the game now.
07/11/2018 08:58Posted by Omega
07/11/2018 08:55Posted by Reacôn
I've always thought that hpalas had way to many cds. Sac sac bop bop bop sac etc. However they probably need a buff in healing to compensate for this.

Don't really like the way paladin healing is designed: did i crit? my friends live, no crit? oh fk

What woudl help with this problem is having Infusion of Light proc after every HS cast.
i have mixed feelings about this. ultimate sacrifice is a silly mechanic but paladins also rely on it to a large extent.

i think it's a good change in a vacuum, but there should be some form of compensation. trouble is i don't really know what they could do. rebuke is an idea, but i think that's pretty toxic during melee wings and it's a significant buff in pve. someone mentioned delaying the damage on martyr, but then you have prem with no cooldown.

as a note, that you almost never even look at a large amount of the honor talents as a hpala is pretty lame. i've been playing light's grace, ultimate sacrifice and blessed hands against everything, only switching out light's grace for pure of heart against assa rogues.

i think part of the problem is that a lot of the holy paladin pvp talents rely on the aura mechanic which feels really bad at 10 yds since you basically have to run into melee range unless you use yet another talent slot on the 30yd aura talent. but if they made aura 30yd baseline, it'd be a big change in pve.

the mastery mechanic also feels ill-suited for pvp.