SPriest 378 2/8 Mythic LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello!

Intro
It’s shaking pretty heavy in my current guild so I’ve decided to start looking for a new home should the time come. I’ve played since vanilla from varying degrees from very hardcore to casual, both pve and pvp. I’m 34 years old from Sweden with a stable connection, powerful computer, good internet and working mic I’m willing to use.

What I’m looking for:
A late night horde raiding guild, raiding anything from 1-3 days per week, with start around 22:00 server time. I cannot commit earlier than 21:30 currently.

My character(s) (Draenor Horde EU)
Main: Nadiya, Shadow Priest 378 equipped, Holy OS.
Alt: Bönflöde, Blood Death Knight 367 working it’s way up.
I got 6 characters at 120 but didn’t really enjoy any other than my priest until the DK.
I got about 140 days playtime on the Priest and around 40 days on the Death Knight.

My current tier progress
Uldir Heroic 8/8, Mythic 2/8
My warcraftlogs profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/68425#difficulty=4
My average parse in Heroic Uldir is 91,7.

I’m a committed player with limited playtime and do everything I can to make the most of it. I do my very best to deliver good results while always following what’s told. I’ve raided at cutting edge level and I know what it takes and what’s needed from me. I’m always there for the best of the group.

If you got a place that could fit and would be interested in getting in touch with me please let me know, either here, in-game or on discord. I'm willing to server transfer, but a faction change would be kind of a last resort I'd prefer to avoid; Lok'tar Ogar!

Discord: Cayumi#7996

Well met!
Hi Nadiya, is there any possibility you'd consider the alliance? :) We'd really love a shadow priest, have only one priest overall on the roster. We are looking for committed players who make the most of the 6 hours we raid each week.

We are <AnV> of Frostmane, we are a laid back, relaxed guild and have been raiding together since 2008. We raid Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time, and currently on 2/8M 8/8 HC. Our progress closely matches yours, and progressing steadily on Zek'voz. Our main aim is to always clear heroic and push as far into mythic that's comfortable for all, but we aren't a cutting edge guild.

If we sound of interest check our website: http://www.actaguild.org/
Or add me for a chat @ hellykins#2114
08/11/2018 11:22Posted by Enyia
Hi Nadiya, is there any possibility you'd consider the alliance? :)

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it! Alliance is not completely out of the question, but as it stands right now it's bit further away than other options considering the logistics around it. I will however keep this in mind, and thanks once again!
Death Knight alt is ilvl365 now, also looking for steady Mythic+ team to run 10+ keys with.
Hello <NOCTURNAL SUPREMACY> is improving the current roster for further Mythic Progress, currently 5 Mythic with progress on Zul

We are a very late night guild based on Twisting Nether [H] and have been actively pushing for Cutting edge every raid tier.

The website
www.nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com

Our Goal
To achieve Cutting Edge on all upcoming raids in a reasonable amount of time.

Raid Schedule
Monday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Tuesday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Thursday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
(Monday would mean Sunday evening)

What we are looking for
Tanks: Full
Healers: Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
Melee DPS: Low Prio
Range DPS: Anything

If you are interested , hit me up at (Karnage#2229) or feel free to contact any of the following people (Shemzy#2465 ) / (Teezep#2487) / (poqt#21337)
Hi there! I realize our raiding hours don't work with yours, but in case that would change in the future, I'm just gonna leave this here. :)

RAIDING 2/8M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. If you want get a sense of the guild vibe, you are welcome to join a Party Night with us before realm swapping!

More info on raiding:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we're really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don't tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO
- we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
- we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
- we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
- we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
- our subreddit has more info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!
13/11/2018 05:26Posted by Darkhopé
Hello <NOCTURNAL SUPREMACY> is improving the current roster for further Mythic Progress, currently 5 Mythic with progress on Zul

We are a very late night guild based on Twisting Nether [H] and have been actively pushing for Cutting edge every raid tier.

The website
www.nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com

Our Goal
To achieve Cutting Edge on all upcoming raids in a reasonable amount of time.

Raid Schedule
Monday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Tuesday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Thursday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
(Monday would mean Sunday evening)

What we are looking for
Tanks: Full
Healers: Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
Melee DPS: Low Prio
Range DPS: Anything

If you are interested , hit me up at (Karnage#2229) or feel free to contact any of the following people (Shemzy#2465 ) / (Teezep#2487) / (poqt#21337)

Afraid these times are a bit too late :(