Wildhammer Dwarfs could happen!

General
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288498/latam-content-creators-interview-with-jeremy-feasel-and-paul-watkins-flying-in-n

About character customizations, can we expect more of them?

"JF: We're definitely looking for more ideas from the community. I know that there are particular groups of Dwarves that really wanna be a Wildhammer member and have all those awesome tattoos, and these ideas ultimately result in us having very nerdy conversations on the whiteboard talking about "oh this is a great idea!", so please, keep shoving those ideas at us, we love hearing them!"

Would prefer them as an AR than costumization for existing dwarfs tho.
What is the difference between them and a regular dwarves? only tattos?!
08/11/2018 19:24Posted by Linir
We're definitely looking for more ideas

isn't this just general answer in literally any game dev interview?
I wish we could have them as Allied Race in the future. Butt what I concern about that they may upgrade them to the ridiculous thing (Somethin like LF Draenei/void elf) - let's say for example: we don't get just wildhammer dwarves we gonna get a Stormforged Dwarves just to make them cooler which make them more appealing to the younger audience
08/11/2018 19:36Posted by Waygos

Pretty much.. don't see the point myself.
08/11/2018 19:54Posted by Saílor

Well I think different way of life than Ironforgians and DarkIronians slightly more savage and more connected to the wildlife

For an allied race no.
But for regular dwarf customisation it could be a good thing.
08/11/2018 20:10Posted by Srebron

Well I think different way of life than Ironforgians and DarkIronians slightly more savage and more connected to the wildlife

I am not talking about in-lore
i am talking about if they are an allied race.
The only difference between them and regular dwarf is just the tattos
heritage armor doesn't count since regular dwarves got one.
Reskins *Yawns*
If Alliance get wildhammers before we get forest trolls im quiting.
Why the hell would anyone want regular dwarves when we already have not one but two versions of them ..

Maybe get some new race finally ?
WoW's character customization needs an entire overhaul. It lacks in every aspect and they never update it.

I wish Blizzard would do a "cosmetic patch" every now and then, adding more options etc. Most races are still rotting with the same options they had when they were released and when they do get a new hairstyle it's called an "allied race".
Alliance could do with some non humanoid characters tbh

Elemental would be cool
It would be better to add them as a customisation option for regular dwarves, but considering their importance into the Alliance and the fact that they are basically one Alliance major faction, people who decides to roll a dwarf with wildhammer customization options (tattoos, different hair styles and beards) should have a different heritage armor related to the Wildhammer clan and belong to the Wildhammer faction. Also Wildhammer clan customizatons should be available not for all classes, but for the ones that make sense (warrior, rogue, monk, shaman, hunter, priest, maybe Druid specific class?)