Warrior need something more..

Warrior
We need something we can offer the group thats attractive for higher M+.

Aoe stun or something, its feels like all other dps classes has so much more to offer right now then we do. I dont blame players for picking a rogue over a warrior. A rogue brings the whole fricking toolbox to complete mytics in great time.
I totally agree. Warrior is by far the worst spec in the game when we speak for utility. We bring nothing. Is so hard for me to find a spot in keys above +9 and I am 371 I lvl.
I don’t blame players who want rogue or a DH over a warrior indeed tho this !@#$ing useless blizzard must see this. And must give us a utility or strong defensives/immunities to by pass some mechanics/soak and only by that to find a spot
I run M+ with my guild almost exclusively, I've learned every dungeon, what every mob does, but it is for naught, as the only thing I can do about it is deal damage.

I have never felt so carried by my friends, even though I am more than capable. Please give us more tools.

What we do have atm:
- Taunt + leap, can help tank with Raging mobs that are immune to cc.

- Charge, provides good uptime on target(s), especially if the boss/mob moves a lot/displaces you.

- Storm Bolt, a targeted ranged stun for 4 seconds, very handy, just be careful not to DR with it as other stuns can stun for longer. It is also a talent. Forcing you to give up Double Time.

- Pummel, an interrupt on a 15 seconds cooldowns, nothing special, but at this point I'm just glad it's not pruned yet.

- Rallying Cry, here's the star of the show, with 2 traits for this ability, I give myself 40k hp for 12seconds, this is huge in a group setting and gargantuan in a Raid setting.
So you're talking about Arms or Fury or Protection? I'm confused. Pls call your favorite spec by full name, not just by class. So i will not waste my time by even clicking on this threat.
10/11/2018 02:24Posted by Drekhan
So you're talking about Arms or Fury or Protection? I'm confused. Pls call your favorite spec by full name, not just by class. So i will not waste my time by even clicking on this threat.

Or

now hold the phone here

by using the word WARRIOR in the thread title he could be saying that WARRIORS as a whole across all three specializations need in his opinion SOMETHING MORE to bring to group content.

ya know

like he said in the thread title.
You also have aoe fear which is basically aoe interrupt. But yes taking shockwave from us and nothing from DH is a joke.
10/11/2018 16:55Posted by Agmund
10/11/2018 02:24Posted by Drekhan

Or

now hold the phone here

by using the word WARRIOR in the thread title he could be saying that WARRIORS as a whole across all three specializations need in his opinion SOMETHING MORE to bring to group content.

ya know

like he said in the thread title.

I understand you, buddy. But he was talking about "dps" and Rogues. Thanks to what i obliviously think he's talking only about arms or fury... He should rename title right to "Arms Warrior" or "Fury Warrior".
Well we bring Battleshout. :D

But I'd love to see demo shout on other speccs too. Would love to see warrior getting more debuff abilities back.
I feel like a Warrior should inspire his party with shouts and banners. Battle shout already does this I guess but it's kind of lame. I think Varian in Heroes of the Storm has some great utility talents.

A banner on a 3 minute cooldown that reduces damage taken by 10% for 15 seconds or something would be great. Off the GCD would also be nice.

Giving Demoralizing Shout some more PvE utility would also be great. Maybe increase the single target duration to 45 seconds in PvE only? This we can actually CC 1 mob in a pack.
A banner for sure but 3 min cd? Nah.

I have big ideas for banners but I will post a brief idea for what I see as the most needed right now. Of course, this is EU and none of this stuff gets acknowledged anyway. Still.

A Warrior leads on the front lines, rally's his companions. Think of Saurfang in the opening BFA cinematic. I suggest an ability called War Banner. 1-2 minute CD. This banner is placed on the battlefield and summons troops to taunt and fight for you. It's a version of Druid's treants more or less.

Easy to code, fulfils class fantasy, looks cool and also makes Warrior MUCH better in M+ without really being overpowered.

The baseline banner is the standard flag of your race. The troops summoned are of the same race as the Warrior.

However.

Each faction vendor in the big cities sells a glyph. Using the glyph transforms the flags outward appearance to that faction and the troops summoned are of that race only.

Undercity flag, Undead warriors etc. Tauren and Highmountain glyphs would change the flag into a giant totem instead and so on. Fun stuff. Yes, you just need Rep with the correct faction to buy a different glyph and use the other troops. ie Orc Warrior, Revered with Undercity, buys glyph, can use the Undead flag and so on.

I think this would be great for M+ and new levelling Warriors would love it too.