Let Russians match with other Russians

Battlegrounds
Remove them, we (me and a lot of other players) have lag because of them.

Players should instant leave when they join a BG and see them. It will be good if they fight each other since there wont be any lag between them.

THANKS.
So far in BFA, I am yet to encountrr this "lag" you reffer to. And I got a !@#$ tier internet speed.
no one in the west of europe want to be matched with Russian players,
the lag is a pain in the !@#$ as well as them random disconnects that happen like i had today.

we never asked to be sharded with them like Australia never asked to be sharded with China in pubg
me and a lot of other players have lag because of them.

10/11/2018 23:20Posted by Errin

the lag is a pain in the !@#$ as well as them random disconnects that happen like i had today.

So... maybe you guys should just change your internet connection because we don't have any lags when we are playing against you.
[b][/b]
11/11/2018 12:57Posted by Лягуш
me and a lot of other players have lag because of them.

10/11/2018 23:20Posted by Errin

So... maybe you guys should just change your internet connection because we don't have any lags when we are playing against you.

Maybe thats why russians win so much- I move like a sloth when I play against you.

Bit like a dementor type of feeling.
The lag also sometimes occurs in matches between 2 EU raids. It rarely happens though. So it's something about the syncing between EU and RU servers and such flaf. Otherwise we would all have known to "official russian lag software" months or years ago. :)
Its not an internet provider issue. I have experienced this my self, exclusivly against teams with russian letters.
In my cases it have happened when the enemy team comes in one big group, and (as hunter) , Ive seen em on the minimap on my position (but not on the field). Then the game lags, and Im dead when game recovers, and I see that I was in their group, without ever seeing them.

I cant say I this is exploited or not, but it have happened too many times not to be a possibility.
How it comes that when I play against them and with them in 10-15 man bgs, I don't have any lag?

But I always have lag in AV, IOC when there are big groups clashing, doesn't matter where they are from. I don't think it's especially Russian teams issue.