Multi-boxing is an unfair practice - Your support please.

General
Good afternoon

I posted a query relating to multi-boxing and the pressures that I feel it poses in-game for players. My post was moved and the post account suspended. May I ask why please?

Regards

John
screenshot of that post? are u sure u didnt name/shame ?
Asking about bans/suspensions/deleted threads etc is not something the Blizzmods usually take kindly to, if you want to know more either check the e-mail they're likely to send you or contact the customer support through the 'offending' account.

TL:DR
You will not get the answer you seek here.
11/11/2018 12:46Posted by Retributor
screenshot of that post? are u sure u didnt name/shame ?

I saw the post, and they did mention a name within the post itself, though it could have just been a made up name (No one knows).
11/11/2018 12:49Posted by Valkiá
TL:DR
You will not get the answer you seek here

TBH even going through customer support won't get him the answers. No doubt it will be a generic copy and paste of the code of conduct. xd
Hmmm.... I did mention the toon in question (and the other 9 'boxes' following close behind). If that was the reason why then I stand corrected. However, I stand by my question. Why is multi-boxing clearly allowed despite the pressures it poses in-game for non-commercial players?
Can I add here that my original question related to the gold grind necessary in order to obtain the Brutosaur mount and the disadvantage created for non-commercial players competing at nodes with multi-boxers. They tap out any node in one hit thus changing the game dynamics.
11/11/2018 13:11Posted by Bluespell
Can I add here that my original question related to the gold grind necessary in order to obtain the Brutosaur mount and the disadvantage created for non-commercial players competing at nodes with multi-boxers. They tap out any node in one hit thus changing the game dynamics.

because they give actiblizz more money than someone with just one account, so theyre more important than you and your opinions are, even though most players agree with you.
11/11/2018 12:53Posted by Bluespell
Hmmm.... I did mention the toon in question (and the other 9 'boxes' following close behind). If that was the reason why then I stand corrected. However, I stand by my question. Why is multi-boxing clearly allowed despite the pressures it poses in-game for non-commercial players?

They pay 10x what you do to play/month.

They care more about 10x income than your 1 sub.

That's why it's allowed.
Well, be that as it may... multi-boxing (IMO) is still a relatively rare sighting. QED: The additional revenue from multi-boxers has to be insignificant when compared to that of standard players. I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would sacrifice the credibility of the game for such a small boost in revenue. People need to speak out here... no one player should be able to alter the in-game dynamics.
It's been allowed since vanilla where I saw 10 shamans running ghostwolf as a group and casting chainlightning into the enemy raid.
I don't see why they'd change it now.

How often do you realisticly run into an enemy faction multiboxer?
Is it really enough times for it to be a major issue?
Please read the posts. Enemy faction multiboxers are not the issue. The issue here is commercial gold farmers using multiboxing to change the in-game dynamics by tapping out a node in one hit. How often do I see this? Every day.
11/11/2018 13:51Posted by Bluespell
Please read the posts. Enemy faction multiboxers are not the issue. The issue here is commercial gold farmers using multiboxing to change the in-game dynamics by tapping out a node in one hit. How often do I see this? Every day.

Thing is:
11/11/2018 13:34Posted by Bluespell
Well, be that as it may... multi-boxing (IMO) is still a relatively rare sighting. QED: The additional revenue from multi-boxers has to be insignificant when compared to that of standard players. I find it hard to believe that Blizzard would sacrifice the credibility of the game for such a small boost in revenue. People need to speak out here... no one player should be able to alter the in-game dynamics.

As you said, they are a rare sight, hence the relatively small impact on economy too.
Annoying with multiboxers, came across one while questing recently, was gonna kill 15 mobs, the multiboxer stood in the middle killing all of them, took me forever to get 15 because the multibox characters kept pulling all, I guess they stood there only to annoy since they killed 15 mobs in no time and could have moved on, but no.
I have no idea how to report for multiboxing either or if it's even possible.

Herb raids do the same. A multiboxer is the same as a herb raid with the exception that they're not arsewipes that spread out and cover up anchor weed nodes with large mounts in an attempt to prevent people from herbing it.

A multiboxer is in fact a sub par herb raid as he only sees what is around him.
11/11/2018 14:15Posted by Miraine

Herb raids do the same. A multiboxer is the same as a herb raid with the exception that they're not arsewipes that spread out and cover up anchor weed nodes with large mounts in an attempt to prevent people from herbing it.

A multiboxer is in fact a sub par herb raid as he only sees what is around him.

except that one person gets all the mats and gold rather than it being spread ovr 20 people
Oh no, the agony! Stop being jealous of other people their profits. If you want the same go do it yourself.
Multi-boxing is allowed and has been debated for over 10 years there is plenty of info around .
So using programs that allows other 10 accounts isn't in a matter botting ?

I mean i doubt multiboxing is playing each account manually by the player...
As far as i know secondary/3rd programs that allows multiple account to use same pattern movement/attack/skill etc...etc.. that 1st account is using ...is same as bott programms...

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., by and through itself and/or its affiliates (“Blizzard”), considers the use of ‘unauthorized third party programs’ for hacking, cheating, botting and/or changing or facilitating gameplay to be a gross and serious violation of the Battle.net End User License Agreement (‘EULA’). An ‘unauthorized’ third party program as used herein shall be defined as any third party software, code and/or method not expressly authorized by Blizzard, including without limitation, any ‘add-on’ or ‘mod’ that in Blizzard’s sole determination:

So how isn't multiboxing in fact a botting activity ????

Well not gonna continue.. since everything has been said since early ...
Blizzard or better to say activision don't bother about botting since they earn money..
They don't give a candy if majority of people are hurting by 20/30 botters of an realm since they earn money.
I'm seing same botters since start of expansion on every spot i'm trying to

For me and majority of people that are farming manualy it hurt and increase our game time spend uselles time spend either with botting either with multiboxing....

whatever...
The agony? jealous? Do the same? Sigh.... don't trolls just make you smile. Anyway, I digress... The majority would say that the game would be a better place without multi-boxers. Surely this is as good as any forum to share this sentiment.