Sylvanas or Saurfang

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Garrosh! For the true Horde!

All seriousness, i'd vote Saurfang. Never liked Sylvanas #notmywarchief
Neither, we need both of them to become raid boss and then we remove the horde altogether so world of warcraft can become World of Craft where we rebuilt this dying world with everyone but orcs and forsakens
I'll choose the path of the honorbound warrior over that of the soulless dictator any day.
Saurfang, for the true Horde.

I find the divide typically comes down to weather or not you joined the Horde to be the "bad guys" or not.
Sylvanas is a walking mistake.
11/11/2018 20:52Posted by Niratheil
Garrosh! For the true Horde!

All seriousness, i'd vote Saurfang. Never liked Sylvanas #notmywarchief

Meh. Garrosh is same Sylvanas. I hate him.

Vol'jin was best. Still Saurfang too
Neither, both are bad choices.
I know she is sorry for the tree, my vote goes to Sylvy. Saurfang and honor meme are cringy
I was always kinda meh on Sylvanas, but she is the leader of my favorite faction, so I'll go with her. I do think the writing in this expansion makes both her and Saurfang look bad however.
WARCHIEF SAURFANG #MHGA
Saurfang.
Sylvanas ofc
Sylvanas forever.

It gets so tiresome, that the horde leaders tend to have more in common with the alliance, and God king Anduin who never does anything wrong, than the horde.

Was it not for Sylvanas, we would be one faction holding hands already.
Sylvanas
Sylvanas
Ofc Sylvanas
I can understand that you don't lilke Sylvanas but you can't call her stupid cause she is not
You would choose a someone trying make hisself look like a honorable person but in rl nothing but a traitor ?

Sylvanas for now, Sylvanas for forever.

For the dak lady.
For me Sylvanas is way better then Saurfang. So Sylvanas. I would use faction change if Saurfang were a warchief.
11/11/2018 17:00Posted by Clarveiga
Deviant Art has like one page of rather bad artwork for Saurfang

https://www.deviantart.com/tag/saurfang?offset=0

And like literally an endless entry for Sylvanas. I have never gotten to the bottom of the page ever.

https://www.deviantart.com/popular-all-time/?section=&global=1&q=sylvanas&offset=1104

Her fan base is quite massive.

You realize that that MIGHT have something to do with the fact that one is an ugly old orc, and the other is a semi-okay looking goth "babe" which appeals to at least some part of the people, right?
12/11/2018 06:41Posted by Nazwyn
Sylvanas forever.

It gets so tiresome, that the horde leaders tend to have more in common with the alliance, and God king Anduin who never does anything wrong, than the horde.

And I am getting tired of ppl liek you(nothing personal) who Choosing Sylvanas,
because Saurfang is to good.

Well even Blizzard stated horde is not evil, but with Sylvanas in the lead, they are the evil here now.

Saurfang remembers old days of Horde while they were under influence of the demons, destroyed their world, get under influence again.

He just want have for him and his ppl life they deserve. Orc were hunters, proud warriors until the suckers like Guldan and Nerzhul who got manipulated for bigger personal power.

With Sylvana, story is more variable indeed, its made for conflict, which were always at second place, behind some world threat etc. So now, ok its more open.

You say Good King Anduin and His good Aliance. Well before horde came, there was relatively peace, only troll wars and some minor encounters elsewhere.

Now with horde at Azeroth, there is one conflict after another. Some Intended, some not. However Sylvanas always crossed the line. With Gilneas? With Teldrasil, with own warriors defending Lordareon.

I play both factions but personaly IRL or even ingame, I could not follow someone like her. Thing is Thrall and Variann(lately) were going for peace. Because they know Azeroth and its ppl have better chance to overcome odds if tehy stand together. Also Violence brings only violence.

Fact is we dont know story behind Sylvana and its conclusion, so we shall see.
However if you like here because she is girl and on arts almost naked girl,
or because she is evil doesnt mean Saurfang is bad, wrong or boring. Actually he is badass Orc, and he was in days before. And characters like him will eventually get more respect t hen Sylvanas.

Although I agree with Sylvanas story will be more interesting then Peace variation of Saurfang, its Sad that majority of Sylvanas fanbois are kids, who just think how cool she is.
12/11/2018 08:09Posted by Arganon
12/11/2018 06:41Posted by Nazwyn
Sylvanas forever.

And I am getting tired of ppl liek you(nothing personal) who Choosing Sylvanas,
because Saurfang is to good.

Well even Blizzard stated horde is not evil, but with Sylvanas in the lead, they are the evil here now.

Saurfang remembers old days of Horde while they were under influence of the demons, destroyed their world, get under influence again.

He just want have for him and his ppl life they deserve. Orc were hunters, proud warriors until the suckers like Guldan and Nerzhul who got manipulated for bigger personal power.

With Sylvana, story is more variable indeed, its made for conflict, which were always at second place, behind some world threat etc. So now, ok its more open.

You say Good King Anduin and His good Aliance. Well before horde came, there was relatively peace, only troll wars and some minor encounters elsewhere.

Now with horde at Azeroth, there is one conflict after another. Some Intended, some not. However Sylvanas always crossed the line. With Gilneas? With Teldrasil, with own warriors defending Lordareon.

I play both factions but personaly IRL or even ingame, I could not follow someone like her. Thing is Thrall and Variann(lately) were going for peace. Because they know Azeroth and its ppl have better chance to overcome odds if tehy stand together. Also Violence brings only violence.

Fact is we dont know story behind Sylvana and its conclusion, so we shall see.
However if you like here because she is girl and on arts almost naked girl,
or because she is evil doesnt mean Saurfang is bad, wrong or boring. Actually he is badass Orc, and he was in days before. And characters like him will eventually get more respect t hen Sylvanas.

Although I agree with Sylvanas story will be more interesting then Peace variation of Saurfang, its Sad that majority of Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins, who just think how cool she is.

Well ım not kid and i am not virgin. But i like her too. Can you people stop calling other people stupid, virgin, kid just because they are not agree with you and with your thoughts.