Sylvanas or Saurfang

General
12/11/2018 06:41Posted by Nazwyn
Was it not for Sylvanas, we would be one faction holding hands already.

And that's .... bad, somehow?

I mean sure, it would be bad for the game - but story wise at this point it doesn't even make any sense anymore for there to be war.

It's kind of why vanilla worked so much better - it wasn't war, just hostilities and skirmishes without full-blown "at each other's throats."

That situation worked a lot better in my opinion.

The problem is Blizzard has to come up with the most ridiculous of excuses as to why they are still fighting at this point and you really can't do that if you want to depict both sides as "reasonable" or "the good guys".

Or rather, Blizzard isn't capable of that kind of writing. All they can do is write cliché villain and hero behavior and cheap macguffin stories.
I will always choose an orc over a damn elf, so Saurfang.

That, and the fact that I've never been a particular fan of Sylvanas to begin with.
I can not understand how people choosing someone betrayer of his own country, even lets opposite faction's king killing his warchief. Just because he isn't likes her. He is selfish, someone who can go against everyone including his old friends just because of his thoughts. For me Saurfang is nothing but a coward, traitor and a someone who is deserving nothing but a defeat. If he is gonna be the next warchief ı would deffinetly use faction change.
12/11/2018 08:21Posted by Neolina
I can not understand how people choosing someone betrayer of his own country, even lets opposite faction's king killing his warchief. Just because he isn't likes her. He is selfish, someone who can go against everyone including his old friends just because of his thoughts. For me Saurfang is nothing but a coward, traitor and a someone who is deserving nothing but a defeat. If he is gonna be the next warchief ı would deffinetly use faction change.

I reckon the word "ideals" is foreign to you?
11/11/2018 19:39Posted by Zaigar
Sylvanas all the way. May not like her methods, but she gets things done and always has a new plan if one fails.
Saurfang just wants to die, wants his ''honorable'' death, like orcs do. He doesn't give a damn about the Horde as long as it's members can rush on the battlefield and die in glory.

...nah, i value my life more and fight to ensure the faction's future, not to go out in the blaze of glory.

This isn't a fact this is a truth.
12/11/2018 08:17Posted by Igrimar
I will always choose an orc over a damn elf, so Saurfang.

That, and the fact that I've never been a particular fan of Sylvanas to begin with.

You racist
Sylvanas should never be a Wachief to begin with. I can't take Fartrunner seriously.
everyone has to be bent in order to make it work, that is the cause of all the problems when it comes to Horde side story.

The sooner she leaves the better. Horde is grotesque under her not inspirirng. With that being said I'm also disappointed in how they handled Varok.

Acting like Sylvanas never betrayed the Horde LOL. She never cared for it, she on;y is using it for power and as a tool to achieve her aims. Saurfang was with Horde from the very start at least.
Sylvannas she get stuff doesnt. Takes war seriously and isnt a Alliance puppet nor a traitor to horde.
She has done nothiing to Harm horde saurfang wed have be Alliance puppet and kiss anduin or so.

And You know she isnt helping the enemy during a war.

I am a Tauren at heart, always been. I am never going to support Sylvanas, to me SHE is the traitor, betraying everything the Horde has valued when Thrall and Vol'jin were the heart of it. So what ever her motivations, it will not be mine.
12/11/2018 08:12Posted by Thromendus
[quote="176234980401"]Sylvanas forever.

Although I agree with Sylvanas story will be more interesting then Peace variation of Saurfang, its Sad that majority of Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins, who just think how cool she is.

Well ım not kid and i am not virgin. But i like her too. Can you people stop calling other people stupid, virgin, kid just because they are not agree with you and with your thoughts.

Sorry if that offended you, It was not the purpose.
It was maybe bit harsh or wronlgy putted together, but if you see most of her fanbois reaction are like that. Does not matter if on WoW forums, or devian art or any other sites.

Also what I do not understand is Why Saurfang is called Traitor.
And this Worries me a bit. Ppl who call him like that and stands at side of Sylvana,
are often absolutely OK with genocide she did and with whatever she does.

Yes its game, but you still should have some moral values even in Game.
If you will compare her to Garrosh before he was "corrupted" Garrosh had atleast some honor and stood for it. And Even Theramore was decisive, he did not raise his soldiers(yes you need to kill them before liek Sylvana).

And as someone stated before me. Full out conflict does not make sense.
What Sylvana did could also end as THE END of the Horde, because all hope and peace you were working for earlier to get right to stay here on Azeroth and prosper are now gone. Horde is splitting because of her, Alliance will pursuit her.
(it wont happen, its game)

She just becoming Absolute evil of Arthas kind. And yes Arthas was best "Vilian" for me, but still i Would not hesitate to end him for sake of world.
> Horde players : Lok'tar ogar !

> Also Horde players : For sylvanas !

It's victory or death, not victory in death.

For Saurfang.
Sylvannas she get stuff doesnt. Takes war seriously and isnt a Alliance puppet nor a traitor to horde.
She has done nothiing to Harm horde saurfang wed have be Alliance puppet and kiss anduin or so.

And You know she isnt helping the enemy during a war.

How is that?

She started unnecessary War and her reason was If we dont start it, They will sooner or later.

Jesus... with Anduin? Who since his 8 years or whatever trying to calm his father and achieve piece Aliance and Horde?

If she only wanted some strategic zone for I dont know, minerals , trade route or borders, Ok.. but then she finish it with Burning of the Tree with innocents insides.
While Malfurion and Tyrande were mostly time neutral, because they had biger concerns then this?

She destroyed the Horde because of this, Because till she is there, she will be always enemy number 1 for the Aliance and for the half of Horde...

Seriously thats what I am talking about. You ppl call Saurfang traitor, yet he was loyal to the Horde true values. Not Sylvana...
As an Alliance player I don't mind teaming with Saurfang to bring down the b*tchqueen
These choices suck, rebellion plot suck, i choose Steam Pools with burger and beverage.
lol, having a X vs X "poll" where you ask for up votes where everyone can just up vote both of your posts to f the results .. great idea =/
12/11/2018 08:15Posted by Naeya

I mean sure, it would be bad for the game - but story wise at this point it doesn't even make any sense anymore for there to be war.

It's kind of why vanilla worked so much better - it wasn't war, just hostilities and skirmishes without full-blown "at each other's throats."

The problem is Blizzard has to come up with the most ridiculous of excuses as to why they are still fighting at this point and you really can't do that if you want to depict both sides as "reasonable" or "the good guys".

Or rather, Blizzard isn't capable of that kind of writing. All they can do is write cliché villain and hero behavior and cheap macguffin stories.

Yeah since it is a game, that would be kinda boring.
12/11/2018 08:09Posted by Arganon
Sylvanas forever.

It gets so tiresome, that the horde leaders tend to have more in common with the alliance, and God king Anduin who never does anything wrong, than the horde.

And I am getting tired of ppl liek you(nothing personal) who Choosing Sylvanas,
because Saurfang is to good.

Well even Blizzard stated horde is not evil, but with Sylvanas in the lead, they are the evil here now.

Saurfang remembers old days of Horde while they were under influence of the demons, destroyed their world, get under influence again.

He just want have for him and his ppl life they deserve. Orc were hunters, proud warriors until the suckers like Guldan and Nerzhul who got manipulated for bigger personal power.

With Sylvana, story is more variable indeed, its made for conflict, which were always at second place, behind some world threat etc. So now, ok its more open.

You say Good King Anduin and His good Aliance. Well before horde came, there was relatively peace, only troll wars and some minor encounters elsewhere.

Now with horde at Azeroth, there is one conflict after another. Some Intended, some not. However Sylvanas always crossed the line. With Gilneas? With Teldrasil, with own warriors defending Lordareon.

I play both factions but personaly IRL or even ingame, I could not follow someone like her. Thing is Thrall and Variann(lately) were going for peace. Because they know Azeroth and its ppl have better chance to overcome odds if tehy stand together. Also Violence brings only violence.

Fact is we dont know story behind Sylvana and its conclusion, so we shall see.
However if you like here because she is girl and on arts almost naked girl,
or because she is evil doesnt mean Saurfang is bad, wrong or boring. Actually he is badass Orc, and he was in days before. And characters like him will eventually get more respect t hen Sylvanas.

Although I agree with Sylvanas story will be more interesting then Peace variation of Saurfang, its Sad that majority of Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins, who just think how cool she is.

I hope you are aware that it is a game, sounds like you take all of this way too serious. Somestimes I am not sure if people are roleplaying, or if they are actually serious.

For the Dark Lady.

Is bad because the game is build around Alliance vs Horde at is core, by making us go hand in hand peace you would break the core of the game.

And it would also be terrible and boring as hell for a story.

The only time i can see Alliance and horde ending up in full peace mode would be when blizz plan to end the game and make it go into maintenance mode with no more expansions being made.

Sylvanas forever.

It gets so tiresome, that the horde leaders tend to have more in common with the alliance, and God king Anduin who never does anything wrong, than the horde.

And I am getting tired of ppl liek you(nothing personal) who Choosing Sylvanas,
because Saurfang is to good.

Well even Blizzard stated horde is not evil, but with Sylvanas in the lead, they are the evil here now.

Saurfang remembers old days of Horde while they were under influence of the demons, destroyed their world, get under influence again.

He just want have for him and his ppl life they deserve. Orc were hunters, proud warriors until the suckers like Guldan and Nerzhul who got manipulated for bigger personal power.

With Sylvana, story is more variable indeed, its made for conflict, which were always at second place, behind some world threat etc. So now, ok its more open.

You say Good King Anduin and His good Aliance. Well before horde came, there was relatively peace, only troll wars and some minor encounters elsewhere.

Now with horde at Azeroth, there is one conflict after another. Some Intended, some not. However Sylvanas always crossed the line. With Gilneas? With Teldrasil, with own warriors defending Lordareon.

I play both factions but personaly IRL or even ingame, I could not follow someone like her. Thing is Thrall and Variann(lately) were going for peace. Because they know Azeroth and its ppl have better chance to overcome odds if tehy stand together. Also Violence brings only violence.

Fact is we dont know story behind Sylvana and its conclusion, so we shall see.
However if you like here because she is girl and on arts almost naked girl,
or because she is evil doesnt mean Saurfang is bad, wrong or boring. Actually he is badass Orc, and he was in days before. And characters like him will eventually get more respect t hen Sylvanas.

Oh look, is one of those people who have to use the " Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins" line, you really need to grow up..

Gee I dunno, committing genocide and destroying a capitol city because a half dead combatant out-quipped you after you won a decisive victory, and expecting that to break the enemy and not galvanize them in outrage against you...

Seems to me him and Baine are the only sane leaders of the horde.
Oh look, is one of those people who have to use the " Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins" line, you really need to grow up..

I already apologized for that statement in posts before since I can admit it was badly written. Yet except you, him etc. etc. majority fans of Sylvanas act like that.

And If i said my opinion about who is traitor and who is not, I didnt get single argument. Only "Oh its the one who calls others.... bla bla."

Nazwyn
I hope you are aware that it is a game, sounds like you take all of this way too serious. Somestimes I am not sure if people are roleplaying, or if they are actually serious.

For the Dark Lady.

And thats because of what? I said "Lore" point of view and What is actually better for writting, game itself. There was some debate, I debated. I like Blizzard is trying to go with " your choice will matter" which they stated it is their intention with Sylvana and Saurfang.

So I dont know. Is this debate to RP for you? On forums and post focused on racial leaders, where ppl posting their opinions why this, why that?

Or are there all posts who yells For the Dark Lady RP? From your point of View, yes...
But dont worry... As your post was stupid, so were mines.

EDIT: The wall of text in my previous posts here were some Lore behind the Orcs and evolution of their story. Because if you knew that(not you, but every1) you could not ever call Saurfang traitor.