Sylvanas or Saurfang

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Saurfang is a budget Garrosh.
Slyvanas is just evil.

I would much rather see Baine.
12/11/2018 08:21Posted by Neolina
I can not understand how people choosing someone betrayer of his own country, even lets opposite faction's king killing his warchief. Just because he isn't likes her. He is selfish, someone who can go against everyone including his old friends just because of his thoughts. For me Saurfang is nothing but a coward, traitor and a someone who is deserving nothing but a defeat. If he is gonna be the next warchief ı would deffinetly use faction change.

Gee I dunno, committing genocide and destroying a capitol city because a half dead combatant out-quipped you after you won a decisive victory, and expecting that to break the enemy and not galvanize them in outrage against you...

Seems to me him and Baine are the only sane leaders of the horde.
Alliance people and alliance city .. so ... why should the horde warchief really care?

apart from "honor" there are no rules in a war that says you can't do x stuff to the enemy.
12/11/2018 12:12Posted by Arganon
Oh look, is one of those people who have to use the " Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins" line, you really need to grow up..

I already apologized for that statement in posts before since I can admit it was badly written. Yet except you, him etc. etc. majority fans of Sylvanas act like that.

And If i said my opinion about who is traitor and who is not, I didnt get single argument. Only "Oh its the one who calls others.... bla bla."

Nazwyn
I hope you are aware that it is a game, sounds like you take all of this way too serious. Somestimes I am not sure if people are roleplaying, or if they are actually serious.

For the Dark Lady.
Question then, how do you know the age of those "majority fans of Sylvanas act like that." and if they are virgins or not?

I mean unless you can somehow see other people's age and if they are virgin or not from behind your pc screen, then that claim is bs.
12/11/2018 12:12Posted by Arganon
Oh look, is one of those people who have to use the " Sylvanas fanbois are kids and virgins" line, you really need to grow up..

I already apologized for that statement in posts before since I can admit it was badly written. Yet except you, him etc. etc. majority fans of Sylvanas act like that.

And If i said my opinion about who is traitor and who is not, I didnt get single argument. Only "Oh its the one who calls others.... bla bla."

Nazwyn
I hope you are aware that it is a game, sounds like you take all of this way too serious. Somestimes I am not sure if people are roleplaying, or if they are actually serious.

For the Dark Lady.

And thats because of what? I said "Lore" point of view and What is actually better for writting, game itself. There was some debate, I debated. I like Blizzard is trying to go with " your choice will matter" which they stated it is their intention with Sylvana and Saurfang.

So I dont know. Is this debate to RP for you? On forums and post focused on racial leaders, where ppl posting their opinions why this, why that?

Or are there all posts who yells For the Dark Lady RP? From your point of View, yes...
But dont worry... As your post was stupid, so were mines.

EDIT: The wall of text in my previous posts here were some Lore behind the Orcs and evolution of their story. Because if you knew that(not you, but every1) you could not ever call Saurfang traitor.

Wow that discussion turned into personal attacks quickly. I don't recall calling your post stupid. They are all fictional characters, so why so serious. Geez.
Does it really matter?

It's like saying which would you prefer, a kick to the left or right dangly. I can't use the Test**** word on the forums.
12/11/2018 09:10Posted by Arganon
[quote]...

Well ım not kid and i am not virgin. But i like her too. Can you people stop calling other people stupid, virgin, kid just because they are not agree with you and with your thoughts.

Sorry if that offended you, It was not the purpose.
It was maybe bit harsh or wronlgy putted together, but if you see most of her fanbois reaction are like that. Does not matter if on WoW forums, or devian art or any other sites.

Also what I do not understand is Why Saurfang is called Traitor.
And this Worries me a bit. Ppl who call him like that and stands at side of Sylvana,
are often absolutely OK with genocide she did and with whatever she does.

Yes its game, but you still should have some moral values even in Game.
If you will compare her to Garrosh before he was "corrupted" Garrosh had atleast some honor and stood for it. And Even Theramore was decisive, he did not raise his soldiers(yes you need to kill them before liek Sylvana).

And as someone stated before me. Full out conflict does not make sense.
What Sylvana did could also end as THE END of the Horde, because all hope and peace you were working for earlier to get right to stay here on Azeroth and prosper are now gone. Horde is splitting because of her, Alliance will pursuit her.
(it wont happen, its game)

She just becoming Absolute evil of Arthas kind. And yes Arthas was best "Vilian" for me, but still i Would not hesitate to end him for sake of world.

Blood oath to warchief ,and the warchief is the horde and he betrayed the warchief .

If he is right or not he is traitor by betraying the warchief by ignoring orders. Working with enemy leader.
Blood oath to warchief ,and the warchief is the horde and he betrayed the warchief .

If he is right or not he is traitor by betraying the warchief by ignoring orders. Working with enemy leader.

Blind loyalty is worst thing it can happen. Her followers should follow her because they believe she is right, not because she is just Warchief.

I would mention Game of Thrones, where we have Kingslayer.
What he did was right decision instead of blindly guarding a madman.

Sometimes you have to make choice and as Jaime, Saurfang did, because he think this path is not right for the Horde.
Mak'Gora Pog

Saurfang vs Sylvanas

Sylvanas cheats Pog

Saurfang dies PepeHands

Revolution Baine leads it Baine is new wa.. Wait a second that's MoP !
this vote is closer than brexit o.0
I prefer Saurfang just because i was a fan of Thrall and Voljin.
I don't like this new "Horde", I'ts just an evil faction at this point, not an anti-heroic/morally gray one anymore.
I would like to see a tauren as warchief though, it's probably the most honorable and balanced race in the Horde.
12/11/2018 14:48Posted by Jakali
Mak'Gora

Anyone who isn't an orc is simply not obliged to answer the call for Mak'gora, they can just refuse it.
11/11/2018 19:55Posted by Snipashotz
<span class="truncated">...</span>
An old male orc vs. a skimpy clothed female elf.
No surprise there that Sylvanas' fanbase is bigger.

I like how the first image in the Saurfang section is his twink Troll BF, he can't even be first in his own dA section.

Jesus what's up with people calling young sidekick "twink BF".

Would you also call Marty McFly Doctor Brown's "twink BF"?

What's wrong with you people?
12/11/2018 14:08Posted by Faewind

Blind loyalty is worst thing it can happen. Her followers should follow her because they believe she is right, not because she is just Warchief.

I would mention Game of Thrones, where we have Kingslayer.
What he did was right decision instead of blindly guarding a madman.

Sometimes you have to make choice and as Jaime, Saurfang did, because he think this path is not right for the Horde.

Its still betrayel in middle of a war and evry Member had to Lay the oath.

Doesnt matter of is good from him or not its still betrayel of horde and warchief.
12/11/2018 08:21Posted by Neolina
I can not understand how people choosing someone betrayer of his own country, even lets opposite faction's king killing his warchief. Just because he isn't likes her. He is selfish, someone who can go against everyone including his old friends just because of his thoughts. For me Saurfang is nothing but a coward, traitor and a someone who is deserving nothing but a defeat. If he is gonna be the next warchief ı would deffinetly use faction change.

In your logic, every revolutionary heroes in human history are traitors, because they want to overthrow their rulers.

A real traitor is someone who betrayed the will of his people, not just the order of his leader.
12/11/2018 15:08Posted by Pixelbear
this vote is closer than brexit o.0

Except it's influenced by the opposite faction also.

Or maybe I imagine the Alliance wouldn't be so dishonorable to vote for something that has nothing to do with them and should be determined by the Horde main playerbase only? That's just me.
ts still betrayel in middle of a war and evry Member had to Lay the oath.

Doesnt matter of is good from him or not its still betrayel of horde and warchief.

This

In your logic, every revolutionary heroes in human history are traitors, because they want to overthrow their rulers.
/push
As a true evil fascist apache helicopter Necr****iac i vote for the queen and death to the hippies <3