Sylvanas or Saurfang

General
Prev 1 3 4 5
12/11/2018 12:17Posted by Ixenn
Saurfang is a budget Garrosh.
Slyvanas is just evil.

I would much rather see Baine.
Baine is a furry Anduin.
Sylvanas, of course. She is one of the reasons i race changed to void elf. Another reason being blood elf model made available to alliance side since i don't play horde and i enjoy it much more than high elves.

I also wanted high elves like many but i liked void elf more since they have more customization options compared to current high elf models which is blue eye color and they share their hair styles etc. with blood elves, as far as i have noticed. And kinda void elf lore even if its not so much, atm.
12/11/2018 15:25Posted by Savoren
12/11/2018 14:48Posted by Jakali
Mak'Gora

Anyone who isn't an orc is simply not obliged to answer the call for Mak'gora, they can just refuse it.

Refusing Mak'gora is a symbol of weakness and cowardness if Sylvanas was to refuse, she would lose her "warchief" status or atleast, the look on her from the other members of the horde would change.
With it being basically confirmed that she ordered Wrathgate attack, I don't see any decent orc player, or tauren even, supporting her. She pretty much killed Saurfang the younger's forces, as well as Bolvar and his forces, just for a chance of killing Arthas.
12/11/2018 23:21Posted by Jakali

Refusing Mak'gora is a symbol of weakness and cowardness

Again, only for orcs. Mak'gora tradition belongs to orcs' culture, any symbol it carries simply doesn't mean anything to other races.
12/11/2018 23:40Posted by Savoren
12/11/2018 23:21Posted by Jakali

Refusing Mak'gora is a symbol of weakness and cowardness

Again, only for orcs. Mak'gora tradition belongs to orcs' culture, any symbol it carries simply doesn't mean anything to other races.

Then why did Cairne asked Garrosh for a Mak'gora ?
13/11/2018 00:01Posted by Jakali

Then why did Cairne asked Garrosh for a Mak'gora ?

That's not because tauren share Mak'gora tradition too, that's because Garrosh is an orc and Cairne knew Mak'gora was one thing Garrosh wouldn't turn down.
I'm not Alliance and I don't want to play Alliance.

So Sylvanas. Even though I don't like her.
11/11/2018 19:53Posted by Poly
11/11/2018 17:00Posted by Clarveiga
Deviant Art has like one page of rather bad artwork for Saurfang

https://www.deviantart.com/tag/saurfang?offset=0

And like literally an endless entry for Sylvanas. I have never gotten to the bottom of the page ever.

https://www.deviantart.com/popular-all-time/?section=&global=1&q=sylvanas&offset=1104

Her fan base is quite massive.

An old male orc vs. a skimpy clothed female elf.
No surprise there that Sylvanas' fanbase is bigger.

I want to point out that, a character being skimpy may not be the only reason for people to favor them. Personally, I also like Sylvanas since she is cool for a female character and i'm interested in her lore.

I like how the first image in the Saurfang section is his twink Troll BF, he can't even be first in his own dA section.

Jesus what's up with people calling young sidekick "twink BF".

Would you also call Marty McFly Doctor Brown's "twink BF"?

What's wrong with you people?

It's a joke darling, don't loose ya tusks over it.
12/11/2018 23:34Posted by Skyrha
With it being basically confirmed that she ordered Wrathgate attack, I don't see any decent orc player, or tauren even, supporting her. She pretty much killed Saurfang the younger's forces, as well as Bolvar and his forces, just for a chance of killing Arthas.

No she didnt, its not even a bad retcon, simply misconstrued comment from a bliz employee not even really responsible for her lore.
Oh boy, I'm probably gonna get a lot of !@#$ for this.

I liked Sylvanas back in the day when I was younger, but now I really don't care about her. I have mixed feelings about Saurfang too, honestly.
I feel like I should hate him because he "betrayed the Horde", when Sylvanas has ALSO done that very same thing. And more than once.
Using Horde members as experiments (maybe not flat-out betrayal, but it aint right either.), using the blight in Gilneas when Garrosh forbid it. Yeah, no. I would never have wanted her as a leader, cause I would never be able to trust her.

Saurfang, however, I feel like I can trust him more than I ever could with Sylvanas. Especially since he seems so dedicated to gather what's left of the Horde to get rid of her, because of the things she has done. I personally don't agree with Sylvanas' actions, so perhaps that's why I lean more towards Saurfang.
Saurfang 1000%.

Dark lady doesnt deserve to be the Leader of the Horde
Have to say, that the fact there is a near 50-50 split in support shows Blizzard's storytellers are doing a good job on this front.

Doesn't excuse the other glaring issues with the story, but gotta give credit where credit is due.
Fight Sylvanas and her Fanboys.. Or Saurfangs true Horde.. I choose Saurfang.
14/11/2018 16:18Posted by Danellos
Have to say, that the fact there is a near 50-50 split in support shows Blizzard's storytellers are doing a good job on this front.

Not really. I don't think that the Sylvanas fanboys are caring about the story, they only vote for her because she has boobs and she looks "badass".
Choice is stay Horde or become a toothy Alliance..so Sylvanas and independence. Tho could do without the Final Solution crap, seriously Blizz...their is no need AT ALL for that sick mockery of real atrocity.
14/11/2018 16:33Posted by Weper
14/11/2018 16:18Posted by Danellos

Not really. I don't think that the Sylvanas fanboys are caring about the story, they only vote for her because she has boobs and she looks "badass".

And she says things like “life is pain”

“Death will claim us all”

Etc

So edgy even Illidan is jealous
Sylvanas is a maniac. Saurfang seems reasonable.