WoW Classic a.k.a Midlife Crisis for mmo players.

General
11/11/2018 17:32Posted by Dommina
11/11/2018 16:51Posted by Blinkrush
Every time I see people playing WoW Classic it looks like a bunch of 40 years old people having a midlife crisis and trying to relive their high school years again XD

Why are you so scared of WoW Classic?

Scared it will be more popular than BFA?

Classic does not threaten your playstyle so just ignore it and go about your M+

Why do you assume that I or anyone else is scared of Classic WoW simply because we have lolz about Classic community? I think you need to stop making arguments based on invalid assumptions because you not getting anywhere xD
11/11/2018 17:33Posted by Cáelá
11/11/2018 17:17Posted by Brewny
Every time I see a troll post like that it looks like a 12 year old living through their school years.

Ecks dee.

This one is probably just baiting, or just a kid with fear of the "repercussions" of a successfull classic ^^

Anyway, really sad to read a player that probably will suffer a lot aging beyond his/her 30´s. Gaming for him/her will be totally out of question with that age, since he/she will be dealing with middle age crise issues, covered with a blanket in his/her front porch while remember the gold days playing bfa and writting online. It´s just sad...

Ohh noes he just assumed my age \o/ Ohh noes his argument is based on invalid subjective assumption \o/
Call out people for what you think they might be and watch how they prove you being right with all the angry and confused posts :D

This community is brilliant :D
11/11/2018 17:41Posted by Blinkrush
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This one is probably just baiting, or just a kid with fear of the "repercussions" of a successfull classic ^^

Anyway, really sad to read a player that probably will suffer a lot aging beyond his/her 30´s. Gaming for him/her will be totally out of question with that age, since he/she will be dealing with middle age crise issues, covered with a blanket in his/her front porch while remember the gold days playing bfa and writting online. It´s just sad...

Ohh noes he just assumed my age \o/ Ohh noes his argument is based on invalid subjective assumption \o/

Sorry for that then, if being young doesnt apply to your case, im sorry again for your senility, being a old man/woman while posting in a game forum calling old people out.
Nap time now.

11/11/2018 17:46Posted by Blinkrush
Call out people for what you think they might be and watch how they prove you being right with all the angry and confused posts :D

You seem to be the most confused one here, or you didnt realize with your op what was coming?
A long nap can be miraculous.
I'll be playing classic because I preferred the slow paced style of game, not because I want to relive a time in my life when I suffered from severe depression.

Different people like different styles, saying "somebody's opinion is different to mine because Nostalgia lol" is stupid.

I still play Wc3, not because of nostalgia but because I actually enjoy the game.
11/11/2018 17:34Posted by Blinkrush
Where in my post i said that people shouldn't play WoW Classic? Another confused lad :(

I'll give you a hint: midlife crisis isn't seen as a particular good thing. In fact, telling somebody they are going through one is derogatory.

Still didn't see any argument!
it'll just be a passing fad, lasting about a month .. if that.
Its what actiblizz class as content.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Sorry for that then, if being young doesnt apply to your case, im sorry again for your senility, being a old man/woman while posting in a game forum calling old people out.
Nap time now.

11/11/2018 17:46Posted by Blinkrush

You seem to be the most confused one here, or you didnt realize with your op what was coming?
A long nap can be miraculous.

Jumping from one attempt at an insult to another and missing every time.
You are a good example of someone who doesn't understand what he's doing/talking about but you still are ramming your head into a wall expecting it to achieve something. It's almost like watching live action case of insanity :D
11/11/2018 18:02Posted by Saphiramoon
11/11/2018 17:34Posted by Blinkrush
Where in my post i said that people shouldn't play WoW Classic? Another confused lad :(

I'll give you a hint: midlife crisis isn't seen as a particular good thing. In fact, telling somebody they are going through one is derogatory.

Still didn't see any argument!

First of all, so? I think you fail to understand that I don't care whether you feel offended or not.

Secondly, you fail to see an argument because I wasn't making one. Confused much? :D
Every time I see people playing WoW Classic it looks like a bunch of 40 years old people having a midlife crisis and trying to relive their high school years again XD

Your maths ain’t good

I’m 46 and played since vanilla. I was 33 when I started.....far from high-school
Every time I see people playing WoW Classic it looks like a bunch of 24-30 years old people having a midlife crisis and trying to relive their high school years again XD

im 33 and i left high school before wow came out .... i think your math is slightly off.

EDIT: there i fixed it.
I mean you show how many servers blizzard had prepared and how almost all of them were light with only 3 being above medium.

The token barely budged when they anounced vanilla demo will be on the virtual ticket.

There's little real interesting in vanilla, just loud people
11/11/2018 16:59Posted by Thedice

And you'd be right. I will be playing classic to relive my teenage years of skipping classes because the run in Sunken Temple took 3+ hours. Good times.

Everyone grows old.

and Wanna talk about brd? Never seen dargran thaurissian the first year. Too long to reach him.
11/11/2018 17:22Posted by Blinkrush
11/11/2018 17:17Posted by Brewny
Every time I see a troll post like that it looks like a 12 year old living through their school years.

Ecks dee.

Trolling 101: Troll by calling other people trolls while posting invalid things.

Ps. And you main hunter XD

And what exactly do you mean by that???
People keep making a weird assumption that I'm arguing something here haha
Not to mention they took my post literally as if I actually meant they are 40 years old... so silly :D
Looks like Classic fans feel more threatened than anyone else in this community :D

Triggering Classic WoW Community 101:
1. Make assertion about what or who they are.
2. Make popcorn and grab a soda.
3. Watch salt raining from the sky.
11/11/2018 19:09Posted by Blinkrush

Triggering Classic WoW Community 101:

[/quote]

trolling is a serious crime 'round these forums professor, you shouldn't be teaching people how to do it