Looking for Rp-Guild

Argent Dawn
So, yeah.. Im looking for a group to roleplay with thats preferable aint to evil.
Im a returning roleplayer and im planing to make a new main, so all theme is of intrest. I can make the character fit the concept.

However, i want a group that aint relying on pre-made events to roleplay.

Are there any such group out there?
11/11/2018 22:15Posted by Alyciah
So, yeah.. Im looking for a group to roleplay with thats preferable aint to evil.
Im a returning roleplayer and im planing to make a new main, so all theme is of intrest. I can make the character fit the concept.

However, i want a group that aint relying on pre-made events to roleplay.

Are there any such group out there?

if you're sticking to worgen characters, contact wilcox from nightfall brigade. pretty decent folks last i checked
Thanks Murkresh.

Yes, i would indeed suggest my own guild if you plan to stick on a worgen or a Gilnean human (non-infected). We are a military themed guild based in Gilneas, also trying to start an RP hub in Gilneas. We have both preplanned and impromptu events, so something for everyone. We mostly focus on restricted RP PvP and our own PvE events
Im intrest in all sort of roleplay i'll adapt after the demand, if the theme damand a bellybuttom picking gnoll hunter to fit in, i would try my best to make an intresting gnoll-hunter to play.

So your guild would be intresting ofcorse, but ihave noticed that guild that have premade events only really roleplay during those events.
When there isnt any event, the members are busying exploring the other aspects of the game.
Im not against enjoying the entire game,i enjoy that too. But i have exepriance that the only time you see guildies is when they're on an event. Im more a socalbug that wants to experiance the freedome you getin roleplay without a script that tells you what happen. I want to get to know the charaters in the group.
i can only suggest checking out stormwind and going from there in that case.
Oh trust me, i can't remember how many times we stayed up till 2-3 in the morning, just RP-ing, and thats was BEFORE we moved to Gilneas. There is a LOT to do now, we are never without work and RP can always be found/arranged
Then i will definatly show up in Gilneas to check you out.

Anyone else want to tip in?
Ah, currently we are on our way to a Campaign, we are on a boat heading to Boralus. I would suggest you contact one of my officers online, since i'm unavailable today, having problems with a PC virus on my comp, so need to nuke it. Talk to Sybas or Darkflight (ingame names) and they will set you up.
I activated an account where this charater is the highest I have, so no Boralus for me.
How long do you plan to be on Kul Tiras?
12/11/2018 16:09Posted by Wilcöx
Ah, currently we are on our way to a Campaign, we are on a boat heading to Boralus. I would suggest you contact one of my officers online, since i'm unavailable today, having problems with a PC virus on my comp, so need to nuke it. Talk to Sybas or Darkflight (ingame names) and they will set you up.

For your virus problem, or rather to prevent possible relapses, install MalwareBytes and scan regularly. It's freeware and it's effective. If you haven't got an AV software installed already, BitDefender is small and free and it offers corporate levels of antivirus protection. (sales pitch over, hope this helps)

12/11/2018 17:39Posted by Alyciah
I activated an account where this charater is the highest I have, so no Boralus for me.
How long do you plan to be on Kul Tiras?

My guess would be anywhere from 1-3 weeks; that's typically how long campaigns last on AD. Some leave earlier, some leave later. But all in all, they're a -very- good way to engage with other players and you don't -have- to participate in the PvP elements. Some people go there purely for the group RP, or even as a means to get to know the guild they're joining. If you can't make the one in Boralus, I'd definately look into attending campaigns later down the line. They're a buzzing hub of activity. Check back on the forums regularly to find out dates.

And a side-note; you get a level 110 boost free if you purchase BfA so if you haven't used that already, that will give you a leg up in joining more higher levelled campaigns and content with your fellow RP'ers. Good luck!
If one may be so bold to give advice on joining rp guilds,
do so through RP.. since you might come across a guild that fits better with your character.
Hi Alyciah

I fully understand what you are saying with people logging in only for events and then the guild is empty or a few leveling or fiddling meanwhile. This have become a problem server wide since things started to be focused on events.
Personally I think it is the casual rp between characters that should be the fondation even if one can set up "themes" like where one is at or what is our over all goal for the moment.

I have a little suggestion for you. Lionblade is going to host a social event in not to long, you should come along and meet and greet people and guilds. A good way for you to get to know others. If you are guildless even more people will approch you *grins*.
You will even bump in to Wilcox in person. *blink*
Just send me a hello in whispers or a in game mail and I will give you more information.

Hope to see you soon.

*salute*
Thank you very much, I will certainly wishper you ingame about joining this event.
If anyone else want to brag about how great their non-event rp is, Im very intrested in hearing what you have. =)
Alyciah, sorry about yesterday, it was a mad house, a dozen or so worgen and same number of dwarves, in the same raid group, traveling to Vol Dun....i'm just happy i didnt go bananas. Please, if you are online, i will be online on my monk, Harkans, please, feel free to whisper me.