EU to US

General
Im wondering if there is any type of app/mode/benchmark that allows me to check what would my Latency be if i changed to US region...
for me in england i get around 90 - 150 ms on NA regions in any game.

50mbps internet speed.

only thing noticed when playing ff14 when the servers used to be bases in NA was there was a slight delay on skills and you have to be on the ball with dodging attacks nearly predicting them before they happened .. tbh it made me a better player.

as for apps i don't know of any... just go play another game with free access NA servers .
You can always just test it with a free starter US account.
@Rivs: A single Battle.net account can hold up to eight WoW accounts and you can mix EU and US ones. So, in simple terms, the most reliable way would be to create an US starter account and test yourself. I think the new player / returnee forum even had instructions for the setup in some thread, but I am not sure, if that thread is up to date, sorry.
http://us-looking-glass.battle.net

depends on the server though...blizzard has like 4 datacenters in the US, spread across east to west coast
13/11/2018 14:42Posted by Rivs
Im wondering if there is any type of app/mode/benchmark that allows me to check what would my Latency be if i changed to US region...

I am in NA and am playing on a Russian server on EU side and I am getting an average of 139 ms. No matter what I do I do not notice any difference until it jumps up to 150 ms or higher. At 160 ms or higher I can't play at all.
13/11/2018 14:42Posted by Rivs

I play from the Washington, DC region. My latency to EU servers is ~90ms.

The latency you get to US servers may depend on the datacenter, and keep in mind, the US is a very big country. The server I play on US-side is located in Texas, so my latency to that is ~20-30ms.
mine was about 100ms from the UK playing on stormrage US and 11ms playing on Silvermoon EU.

Location is London and on Sky broadband
Heya. You can make a GM ticket and have them add a U.S. starter edition game to your current battle.net. Log in, and check yourself.

I would recommend Kel'Thuzad as it's based in a datacenter in Chicago. That's the nearest you'll come the east coast and thus the closest to Europe. Would not recommend Tichondrious (EU Kazzak/Outland equivalent), as it's based in California and therefore it will require a longer travel distance to you I presuppose.

As for general ping, if you've got a stable and decent Internet connection, I'd bet ~110 ping on Kel'Thuzad. It depends a lot. It's possibly different if you're living in London vs. Italy etc.
Make a US trial account and make a character to see for yourself.