Group Looking For 2 day Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi, I have added you on bnet :)
heey i added you on bnet

we are Coup de Grâce we are a newly formed guild of friends most of us are between 20 to 25 and we like push content we are now on heroic but if we can we wanne go mythic raiding most of us are active in the evening thats why we raid from 20:00 til 23:00 on Thursdays and Sundays outside of that we push alot of mythic plus

if you want to have a talk hit me up
Hey Mate!

Resurge is looking for a couple more people to join us! We are a 5/8 HC guild that raids on Monday and Wednesday on Tarren Mill (EU). I would like to get in contact with you guys because we are looking for 2 more healers and a couple more DPS. With you guys our team would be complete. Our guild is mostly with UK players and a couple scattered through europe!

If you guys can contact me on battle.net or discord i would be in your debt ;)

Greetings,
Ket
Battle.net: Ketanjal #2240
Discord: Ketanji#9560
Hey guys,

"Press F to Pay Respec" is an alliance raiding guild, based on Ravencrest-EU.

We are formed largely of long-time wow raiders who had played together for years. All of us have extensive end-game experience in previous expansions, but we decided to take it more casually with BFA.

We are currently in need of a a few DPS and 1/2 healers to expand our raid team to push consistently onto Mythic. We are pushing Mythrax and G'huun HC this week and will have them down by next Wednesday.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm CET, with a 70% attendance rate requirement.

Apart from that, our Officer team makes sure to keep +10/11/12 keys rolling around every week so that everyone in the guild, including alts, has the possibility of doing end-game content every week. We also run alt raids in normal and heroic, and have other guild activities like our bi-weekly "transmog challenge"!

We are all very active, and you will find a friendly and social community - please be open to banter!

If you are interested, add Kokuy#2306 on Battle Net!

Thanks for any eventual consideration! In any case, I hope you find the right guild for you :)

- Mikdagger
Heya! My guild <Here To Game> is a UK based chilled out guild for those with partners, jobs, kids and other commitments who don't want hardcore pressure!
We are currently forming our raid team with steady members and raid on Thursdays and Fridays 8pm onwards.
Message me if you wanna chat! We are on 4/8 normal at the moment but have only run the raid once in the guild :)
Casually Professional

[H] Casually Professional on Draenor is a casual raiding Guild that does try to push for mythic each tier.

We're currently 5/8 Heroic and are mainly looking for raiders that want to raid on the weekend.

Raid days and times

Currently we raid progression Saturday and Sunday on 19:00 to 22:30 and Sundays normal/alt run from 14:00-16:30

Recruitment

Tanks : Full.
Healers : Resto Druid, MW Monk.
Ranged DPS : Mage, Balance Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Monk.
Melee DPS : Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Death Knight, Shaman, Demon Hunter.

Since we're a weekend raiding guild even some people can't always raid in weekends and are looking for more people to fill our ranks and reserves.

What we ask from you

We ask you to have the following addons ;
DBM or BigWigs, whatever you prefer.
AngryAssignments

At least level 20 Heart of Azeroth and 355 Item Level in progression raid.
At least level 16 Heart of Azeroth and 335 Item Level in Normal/Alt raid.

We expect everyone to have their own food/flask/runes,etc for the raids. Once we get later in the expansion these will be provided with Cauldrons and Feasts.

We expect our raiders to maintain a high attendance. Of course, real life comes first, and always throws unexpected curve-balls now and then, so we don't expect every raider to attend 100% of the time.

Contact

Guild Discord : https://discord.gg/hgMvbFr Please come here and feel free to message any of the Officers or other members!

Guild master Discord : PwincessZoe#0006
Guild master Battle net : Zoeëy#2826
Other Contacts :
Battle net - Bremora#2890 - SoupKitchen#2955 - Karamu#11988
Discord - Bremora#1364 - Falcon#6603 - Miyos#7185
Hey there,

I'll add you and we can have a talk! Update been trying to contact you but you haven't accepted yet, we could take all 5 of you in our hc run on monday to see how you guys perform and see from there? it's from 19:00 CEST till 23:00 CEST

1 Raiding

1.1 Info Raiders

Primal Madness 8/8 HC – 2/8 M LF Ranged DPS for our roster. Raiding experience required at least 7/8 HC – 360+ Ilvl, apply on our discord https://discord.gg/yeXwXZh

1.2 Raiding days

Monday 19:00 - 23:00 CEST & Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00 CEST.

1.3 Raider Requirements

-Willingness to improve and be online outside of raiding days!

-Make a discord acc. and join us on our server.

-Positive raiding attitude.

-This must become/be your main guild!

-Have a mic and use it.

-Install addon exorsus raid tools.

- 360+ ilvl & lvl 20+ neck.

-You should be doing a lot of M+ average score of 600-800.

1.4 Attending the raids

We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild. It means we're raiding 2 days a week. This does mean those 2 days are important, not attending the raid for no reason will not be tolerated. Which is normal otherwise you won't have a steady raiding group at all. Reason's like exams, being sick , family problems etc. won't be a problem at all to not attend the raid but always notify us on beforehand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Contact

Apply on our Discord: https://discord.gg/yeXwXZh
Pico#2151, Rob#2116 & Elitescream#2347
Let's have some fun!
Hiya mate, my guild, Resonance, is looking for some additional raiders to join our community. We raid 3 days a week technically, but the 3rd day is an optional farm/alt run. Mythic progress is only 2 days; Wednesday and Thursday, raiding from 20:00-23:00 GMT.

We're a semi-hardcore English speaking guild and most of our members are British, 18+ and somewhere between mature and immature. We're currently 8/8hc and 1/8m, but we're not competitive. What we strive towards is progressing in a lighthearted atmosphere and killing whatever bosses are within our reach. Cutting Edge is the end goal, but its at the end of the least stressful road.

I'll add you to battle.net for a proper chat, but in the mean time, if you haven't found a guild, you can read more about us here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620572225#1

Take care :)
(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 5/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Warrior - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don't take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :)
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don't hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites
Hey Jookem,

Woah! You're getting a lot of invitations. Then again, it does look like you and your mates are a good catch for any guild.

You've no doubt already found what you're after, but I will link our guild info here anywho for you to look through, should you wish to!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624422534
<Coup de Grâce> 4/8 HC - Currently recruiting tanks and dps. We raid on Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00-23:00. Outside of raiding we are a very social guild and love to have a laugh along with doing Mythic+. If you're interested in joining whisper me!

contact me on bnet prontotov#2201
Heya Jookem,

Sounds like we'd be able to fit your criteria and have quite a few members from the UK too, myself included. Please see below:

<Primordial Flame> is a Horde guild on Shadowsong/Aszune (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir.

Currently Recruiting:

Ranged DPS - High Priority
Healers
All classes still considered including melee DPS - Will review on case by case basis.
Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably 5/8 HC - If not, still feel free to apply as we run alt-raids once a week in which we can gear you up and get you the necessary experience.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battle.Net for more details.

EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
Wimball#2238
Boddis92#2394
You can view our WoWProgress here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Primordial+Flame
ironfistuk#2464

tarren mill - wiping as intended recruitment open for our progressive raid group
The mage in our group has had enough of the Azerite grind and decided to call it quits so thought id update the post.

Also like to apologise because i haven't spoken to some of you yet I've had to cover some night shifts last few days.
added you
Xefy#2978

feel free to have a chat :-)
Hi mate, i'm the GM of <Dice> which is a mainly British guild on Stormscale Horde and we're currently looking for more raiders to fill out our group as we approach mythic. We raid 20:30-23:30 Monday and Wednesday. If interested drop me a message or if you'd like any more information @ WalkingDead#1179

Best of luck with your guild search!
added you
Xefy#2978

For more info check here
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624512521#post-2

current progress 8/8N and 5/8HC
Server: Ravencrest
Hello future guild mate!

Check out our forum post, feel free to reply or contact us on bnet if you are interested to join our guild <Tempus Ultima> HORDE

We check the forum daily and will reply to your post as fast as possible!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623892311