Prot is unplayable

Warrior
I'm being dead serious when I say that you are equal to ANY other tanks that are 20 item levels lower. That's how bad warrior is. And reason why I'm quitting. It's just unforgivevable that they keep a class/spec down for multiple expansions. No I dont want to make alts, I want to play this character. Why even have the class in the game if it's useless?
Everything is OK. I just don't like that I can't go +9 and +10 cause my ilvl 355(everybody wants tanks 400+ilvl).(( some dunges very ez , but some very hard with a lot magic damage. I can tank only +8, and I sure that I can tank +9 +10.
Sure, its bad. But its not that bad.
10s is doable by just going slow and steady through the dungeons.
Raiding isnt a problem either.

However its not only prot warriors that is having a bad time atm. Look at guardian druid as an example.

Blizzard has confirmed that theyre making changes in 8.1.
https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8066-Developer-Q-A-Ion-Hazzikostas
it does give me hope to see Prot Warriors still doing their thing after all that has been changed. Might swing by with my own, after settling with BrM for a while if it's not that bad?
14/10/2018 06:26Posted by Razorvuebalo
Everything is OK. I just don't like that I can't go +9 and +10 cause my ilvl 355(everybody wants tanks 400+ilvl).(( some dunges very ez , but some very hard with a lot magic damage. I can tank only +8, and I sure that I can tank +9 +10.

So I'm just curious, what keys are you able to 3 chest?
Im able to 2 chest 8 and 9 mostly but i rarely get invited to +10 when i tank lol

The playstyle just feels so clunky and wierd with the GCD
14/10/2018 22:39Posted by Kanta
it does give me hope to see Prot Warriors still doing their thing after all that has been changed. Might swing by with my own, after settling with BrM for a while if it's not that bad?

Stay with monk until the 8.1 changes are in. It's not the survivability thats the deal breaker for me (even though its !@#$ compared to brm) but the rotation is just far less fun and rewarding than brewmaster.