im stuck. ty blizzard.

General
started the game 4-5 month ago(played game 2011 for few days and quit; incase u see old few achievements) , not aware realm mattered as new player. i just saw high realm and clicked it. so im stuck as horde ravencrest which has really low pop horde after reaching end game noticed no guilds (like 4 lol).

tried contacting ticket, they basically said tough luck buy overpriced transfer realm so decided never to buy subs with cash rather than do it with gold; for punching me and grew a lot hate towards blizzard. just to get in gulid to progress but i can't. my gulid can't do zul mythrax ghuun heroic. stuck there cuz not a lot players active or available.

raids only source for high gear.

i can't do more than 9+ mythic, to hard for me. so im stuck 370 ilvl gear. it's impossible for me get more than 21k pvp to get 385 gear.
im stuck on a low population server with 12 alts above 100 mostly above 110 as well you are not alone ..

(i don't raid though)

before someone says why level 12 alts on a low population realm ..

well i started this account in WoD .. and i rolled this realm because it was for new/returning players...

seems a lot of those returning new players from WoD haven't stuck around.
18/10/2018 20:27Posted by Darthtoon
im stuck on a low population server with 12 alts above 100 mostly above 110 as well you are not alone ..

(i don't raid though)

And you’re leaving
18/10/2018 20:29Posted by Cerid
18/10/2018 20:27Posted by Darthtoon

(i don't raid though)

And you’re leaving

point still stands leaving or not :)
18/10/2018 20:21Posted by Kbire
so im stuck 370 ilvl gear. it's impossible for me get more than 21k pvp to get 385 gear.

And who promised you 385 gear? No one did.
18/10/2018 20:46Posted by Thedice
so im stuck 370 ilvl gear. it's impossible for me get more than 21k pvp to get 385 gear.

i could do mythic 3 1st boss if i had a guild. sigh. i can't get gulid im stuck in low pop horde server cuz as new player i didn't know and all it said high pop.
I admire the way you take no responsibility for your own actions. I'm not saying Blizzard is blameless but this "omg Blizz qq" is over the top.

So despite doing zero homework, at no point between 0 and 120 did it occur to you the realm is alliance?
18/10/2018 21:01Posted by Dejarous
I admire the way you take no responsibility for your own actions. I'm not saying Blizzard is blameless but this "omg Blizz qq" is over the top.

So despite doing zero homework, at no point between 0 and 120 did it occur to you the realm is alliance?

sharding

when you level new game, you have over whelming content. sharding doesn't help shows you there is a lot players.
18/10/2018 20:57Posted by Kbire
18/10/2018 20:46Posted by Thedice

i could do mythic 3 1st boss if i had a guild. sigh. i can't get gulid im stuck in low pop horde server cuz as new player i didn't know and all it said high pop.

Make money through the AH, buy a token with gold use that to buy a realm transfer. Boom done.
18/10/2018 21:08Posted by Thedice
18/10/2018 20:57Posted by Kbire

Make money through the AH, buy a token with gold use that to buy a realm transfer. Boom done.

Was just gonna say this lol how much is a realm transfer? 2/3 tokens? You can't really blame blizzard for the choice you made when you signed up. Yeah services could be cheaper but then that could lead to so accusation of blizzard offering cheap services so people use them more. They never win no matter what they do.
People dont care about population.
If you do then you should make some research before jumping inside~ hmm?

I picked mine just for fancy surname!
18/10/2018 21:19Posted by Nefaryas
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Was just gonna say this lol how much is a realm transfer? 2/3 tokens? You can't really blame blizzard for the choice you made when you signed up. Yeah services could be cheaper but then that could lead to so accusation of blizzard offering cheap services so people use them more. They never win no matter what they do.

they should display faction percentage on realm instead of high baitng. being new player joining the game, has overwheleming content, so many confusing aspect, i used to do a lot stupid stuff at beginning. then get **** in the **** cuz late game the character screen really mattered.
they had free character transfer for low pop servers. they should do it at least to low pop faction.
18/10/2018 21:27Posted by Jesi

back then i wasn't aware pop is important, now end game, i can't find any progression guild like non. 4 guilds on entire server is sad.

instead saying ahah tough luck to new players realm worked and how important it was in the end game. i can't recommend any friend now cuz it be useless to them end game or my friends have to start on different realm and then it's imp raid together.

im not wasting my gold on realm change, using them for monthly sub now cuz they made me really angry.
Same with my 2 old main char
Luckily Ive made other characters on very high pop when I could sense the thing that the server were ultra dead
And now I just leave them be.. Just leveled my warlock to 120 (hardly..)

Not gonna pay a 25€ transfert tho so I guess my warlock is doomed
18/10/2018 21:01Posted by Dejarous

when u start any game, you don't have to go to gaming school before starting.

for example, league of legends i had most my friends on different eu server.when created ticket, they gave me free one time server transfer. didn't punish me for it. so i bought over 600 worth skin to support the game. but now wow is so punching. not catering new players. now i feel foolish to even invest anything to this game.

Pop matter.. It's an mmorpg after all not a solo game
18/10/2018 21:35Posted by Kbire
im not wasting my gold on realm change

Then you're out of luck. Blizz has a strong policy of not handing out freebies.
decided never to buy subs with cash rather than do it with gold

Maybe read the description? You can use token to add money to your b.net account and with that you can buy services such as: Realm transfer

Git gud or go home, noone promised you any gear and noone is responsible for you or your teammates not having enough skill to handle something ..
Just pay 25€ and solve your problem .. why you have to punish yourself.? Move your main and enjoy the game .
18/10/2018 21:44Posted by Ayasäto

Pop matter.. It's an mmorpg after all not a solo game

when i started game, i didn't what it actually is. i saw the free to play level 20. i was like i want to try it and i didnt have to buy all the expansions. so i had zero experience mmorpg and important.

when i start said high POP, how should i know no faction for really late game for mythic raiding. pop looked full cuz sharding so i won't even notice realm matter till i grinded my self to the end.

they're not taking any dime for me if this bait trap new players for money. using all gold for monthly. if i ran out this it for me for this game. feel lacking gulid aspect to the game.