People are following Asmongold blindly

General
1 2 3 8 Next
I like Asmon a lot but, but! his opinions is not all that matters!
People are spamming blizzard on both the forums and twitter just because HE dosen't like the way blizzard is making the game. I honestly think its wrong! Blizzard created classic right? people loved it and want it back which we are going to get!. But the fact that people are !@#$ talking blizzard just because they think "their" opinion is more importent then any others i think the devs of WoW is doing their best and things take time to change and do. People are simply toxic the people that want all of these things is a very small procent of players in WoW, and honestly if we are going to "Recreate" WoW in their way then it will just go to hell honestly. They are simply complaning no matter what blizzard does they will always find something to complain about.
Blizzard honestly should not listen to these people they don't make up the whole player base, if i would think about it they are probably about 1 to 5 procent of the players in WoW.
Blizzard shouldent listen or take their behavior they should start giving out bans in my opinion. The things that Asmongold want and are demanding is just ridiculous.
LFR is importent to the game today since there are a lot of new players joining and they NEED a way to start to undestand the game, i myself have played since classic and i love seeing new people but if we are going to make the game to Asmongolds personal playground then the game will actually DIE! We will see people leaving after 1 or 2 days of playing because they think it's to complicated and i still understand that, Imagen yourself being new to WoW in BFA never played a video game or a mmo they would have no clue what to do. Average gamers dosen't have 12 hours a day to play WoW like Asmongold or Mcconell, that is why LFR is importent they need something to do or maybe something to start with.
I wish the rolling system came back into raids tho but just right off complaning about everything blizzard does is pathetic!
A game need to go forward to become bigger and succeed we can't go back to old things we need new things and i think blizzard is doing the right thing. Thank you if you read this post. Ps my spelling suck %^- so sorry for that just became very frustrated about this behaviour
Yawn.
Spamming about spammers.

Great solution.

Also, nice made up figures too.
21/10/2018 23:31Posted by Motörhaed

A game need to go forward to become bigger and succeed

people are complaining because literally the opposite is happening.
There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on a stream, youtube or the forums. You are literally doing the same with the only difference that you have no audience that listens to you
Your argument about LFR doesn't make sense. People can learn like everybody else, by doing normal mode, LFR doesn't make you learn anything at all.
Asmon's ideas are conveyed in the majority of the threads you can see on US or EU forums. He simply resumes them in his videos, nothing more, nothing less.
These are improvements WE want to see in the game.
Asmongold could turn this piece of crap into an epic game in a heartbeat,
21/10/2018 23:40Posted by Ájmage

Why do you play it then ?
21/10/2018 23:38Posted by Mayoi
Your argument about LFR doesn't make sense. People can learn like everybody else, by doing normal mode, LFR doesn't make you learn anything at all.
Asmon's ideas are conveyed in the majority of the threads you can see on US or EU forums. He simply resumes them in his videos, nothing more, nothing less.

It does make sense LFR help them to understand the raiding system
21/10/2018 23:44Posted by Motörhaed
21/10/2018 23:38Posted by Mayoi

This game had its subscriber peak when LFR wasnt even in the game.
Seems like it worked just fine without.

Ghostcrawler the Lead game designer that introduced LFR, called it his biggest mistake.

In lfr you learn nothing.
21/10/2018 23:47Posted by Ungrîm

That is where you are wrong! They get a sense of what you do in it and what the point of it is, also some people enjoy chilling by just playing it for fun
21/10/2018 23:42Posted by Motörhaed
21/10/2018 23:40Posted by Ájmage

Why do you play it then ?

Because I like raiding and M+ and I'm also an addict.

That's it. This game is barely an MMO anymore and ceased to be an RPG for a long-time now.

That is where you are wrong! They get a sense of what you do in it and what the point of it is, also some people enjoy chilling by just playing it for fun

A raid is the same thing as a hard dungeon with more people.
LFR on the other hand is a raid with more people and LESS things to deal with than in a regular dungeon heroic mode. You are also ignoring any of the facts stated above.
I've told my opinion about Asmongold before and not going to make a rant here.

Just want to say he does really weird things but is a smart guy when it comes to promoting himself. I bet the views for his accounts on Twitch and YT are rocketing because of all the free advertising given under the so called "mission of saving WoW".
While I do not think asmongold would make the game great, he does at least understand that game is not in a good state right now and this is what he keeps talking about, and many if not just about all of the much older players share the opinion that the game is not in a good state and thus naturally rally behind him as it is the logical thing to do.

And as he said about the azerite armor progression change, the game will suck a little less from all of this, that does not mean the game will suddenly be good so don't mistake his words or actions.

LFR on the other hand is a raid with more people and LESS things to deal with than in a regular dungeon heroic mode. You are also ignoring any of the facts stated above.

there is no facts other then what you said and i dissagree. "My opinion" is that the game is going forward and who honestly cares if i have no audiance that listen to me, Just bcs i am famous dosen't make my opinion more impportent but people think that what asmon thinks is more importent wich is wrong. What i think is the same importence as what asmon thinks

You really don't. LFR is a pale imitation of raiding. There is no comparison between LFR and raiding in a guild. They are like completely different games.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

there is no facts other then what you said and i dissagree. "My opinion" is that the game is going forward and who honestly cares if i have no audiance that listen to me, Just bcs i am famous dosen't make my opinion more impportent but people think that what asmon thinks is more importent wich is wrong. What i think is the same importence as what asmon thinks

So basically you are literally doing the same thing he does (voicing your opinion), but using his "influence" as excuse to create a thread about asmongold beeing wrong and in the process calling people that agree with him mindless followers.
In consequence i could do the same thing to everyone agreeing to you. I dont see the difference?

ps. And yes it is a fact that WoW had its peak player numbers in Wotlk and there was no LFR to be found.
22/10/2018 00:01Posted by Motörhaed

But the game isnt goin forward it is regressing in to a shell of a game it once was, hence the outcry to make it better.
Ban Asmongold