They are buffing shadow HAHAhahah

Arenas
23/10/2018 08:39Posted by Fajafajta
those are pve changes.
pvp changes prolly will be later or soon to come. Stop crying.

Like they did in WoD with Feral in S1 or S2, then with Enhancement in S3 or S4 ?

Everyone saw the thing comming in PvP, well except the PvP Devs. The hotfixes took them 1 to 2 weeks of outcry.
Guys relax that are only mechanical changes they will fix numbers a fews months later into 8.1
Where can I find the source of this?
23/10/2018 15:11Posted by Partial
23/10/2018 08:39Posted by Fajafajta
those are pve changes.
pvp changes prolly will be later or soon to come. Stop crying.

Like they did in WoD with Feral in S1 or S2, then with Enhancement in S3 or S4 ?

Everyone saw the thing comming in PvP, well except the PvP Devs. The hotfixes took them 1 to 2 weeks of outcry.

Feral pve rework in legion was nice :) Took them like 4 hotfixes to nerf it to what is used to be. Before first nerfs brutal slash was insane retarded but they nerfed it after 1 week
23/10/2018 17:21Posted by Fluidsx
Where can I find the source of this?

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624402869
Boosting a priest char in 3...2...1...
Talking about the player experience, facing double shadow as double ele was probably the most miserable experience I've had in this game to date (Even worse than S9 ele vs any DK or shadow team)
number tuning took them like 10 weeks. Gj blizzard, very good game developer.

!@#$ing money milking morons..they are just waiting with these changes as long as possible to keep ppl subbed. OFC they could do this first week of BFA...same for DKs and Warlocks..but they have to milk 2 months of sub and then they can make your class playable..

Iam done with these money driven wanna be developers and their boring expansion.
23/10/2018 21:45Posted by Phenomena
number tuning took them like 10 weeks. Gj blizzard, very good game developer.

!@#$ing money milking morons..they are just waiting with these changes as long as possible to keep ppl subbed. OFC they could do this first week of BFA...same for DKs and Warlocks..but they have to milk 2 months of sub and then they can make your class playable..

Iam done with these money driven wanna be developers and their boring expansion.

Every developer is money driven lul.
If this goes live with no pvp adjustments its gonna be !@#$ed lol

Better nerf warrios!
Edge of Insanity: While at or above 90 Insanity and not in Voidform, reduces damage taken by 10%, and increases damage dealt by 10% for 15 sec.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=288111/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28202-achievements-professions-and-class-changes

There you go, now take a chill pill. ;)
24/10/2018 00:30Posted by Stylewalker

I would rather down hundreds of pills than queue into a shadowpriest next patch.
24/10/2018 02:48Posted by Jassebangsen
24/10/2018 00:30Posted by Stylewalker

I would rather down hundreds of pills than queuing into shadowpriest next patch.
Wait till some UDK will kill you with necrospam. Also sp will now be killable, I mean they only will have like 15 % dmg reduction and 10 % after they will hit 90 (60 with talent i believe) insanity for 15 seconds. Like really, just loss him at this point and then go for the kill. For caster comps SP will become easy target, since he lost his permawall against tham.
24/10/2018 02:55Posted by Скарф
Also sp will now be killable, I mean they only will have like 15 % dmg reduction and 10 % after they will hit 90 (60 with talent i believe) insanity for 15 seconds.

Shadow Priests seemingly get access to Greater Fade too (currently a Holy Priest PvP talent, which is why you've probably never seen it before!):

"Fade out, removing all threat, increasing your movement speed by 50% and causing most melee, ranged and spells to miss you. Lasts 4 sec or until you take a hostile action. 45 seconds cooldown."

You can of course still only pick 3 PvP talents, so it'll be at the expense of something else (Edge of Insanity, Psyfiend, Void Shift, etc.). but it's a nice anti-burst tool for sure.
Remove Edge of insanity. And am gonna play my priest again.
24/10/2018 03:38Posted by Jito
24/10/2018 02:55Posted by Скарф
Also sp will now be killable, I mean they only will have like 15 % dmg reduction and 10 % after they will hit 90 (60 with talent i believe) insanity for 15 seconds.

Shadow Priests seemingly get access to Greater Fade too (currently a Holy Priest PvP talent, which is why you've probably never seen it before!):

"Fade out, removing all threat, increasing your movement speed by 50% and causing most melee, ranged and spells to miss you. Lasts 4 sec or until you take a hostile action. 45 seconds cooldown."

You can of course still only pick 3 PvP talents, so it'll be at the expense of something else (Edge of Insanity, Psyfiend, Void Shift, etc.). but it's a nice anti-burst tool for sure.

If this is true I am packaging out my Shadow Priest.

Time to outplay all those filthy melees once again like back in the day.
Just remove that !@#$ty uninteresting PvP talent that is edge of insanity. It's actually the most boring thing ever to never use voidform
When does this hit live? Just so I know how fast I have to be on leveling this toon xd
24/10/2018 19:24Posted by Lylrèa
Just remove that !@#$ty uninteresting PvP talent that is edge of insanity. It's actually the most boring thing ever to never use voidform

Well it's getting changed. Stylewalker linked the changed version just above:
Edge of Insanity: While at or above 90 Insanity and not in Voidform, reduces damage taken by 10%, and increases damage dealt by 10% for 15 sec.

24/10/2018 19:36Posted by Fluidsx
When does this hit live? Just so I know how fast I have to be on leveling this toon xd

Probably in 3-4 weeks. And it's not final yet. The current PTR build isn't flagged for release, so there'll probably be a few more to come.
ehm dont want to ruin nerf priest party but:

It's the same way for damage reduction.
Currently with Edge you take 80% of the damage from casters. From physical auto attackers you take 80% damage from their spell damage and 72% from their physical damage.

With the new changes you take 100% damage from pure caster cleaves, this is an increase of 100/80-1 = 25%.
If you're getting meleed you take 85% damage from spells, or an increase of 85/80-1 = 6,25%.
From physcal attacks you take 85% damage, an increase of 85/72-1 = 18%. (Any physical damage dealer will auto attack)

and the "new" edge of insanity is a 15 sec buff for 10% DR so in short we take more damage, will only deal deep in voidform a bit more and be a sitting duck and now you can all reroll to SP, hf.