Bug abusing/exploit in arena

Arenas
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328675307?t=01h08m49s

https://clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingEntertainingScorpionWholeWheat

Profile of rogue using it against me: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/asmox

Items: https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=65/spiders-kiss

Happened to me when i was playing on my alt, i get permarooted for 10 sec, doesn't break with damage and doesn't have dr. Since the outlaw rogue is also using melee range talent i can't hit him while he hits me =)
How can stuff like this be in the game when season 1 is almost over, fix your god damn game blizzard.
You really expect blizzard to find every single item in the game before they release it? what shud be the case is to hotfix it Asap.

this is what happends when the game take a turn, changed from the templates.
28/10/2018 22:05Posted by Pernazian
You really expect blizzard to find every single item in the game before they release it? what shud be the case is to hotfix it Asap.

This stuff is out since days if not even weeks, i recall someone posting those weapons in another thread.. :) And yes i expect it to be fixed the day after it was discovered.
Agreed, this stupid !@#$ needs to be removed from the game or not work in arena
How is that an exploit when the item literally says what it does lmao
28/10/2018 22:27Posted by Symex

shouldn't be allowed in arena. There's no way it is intended, I'd quit PvP if this dumbass permaroot stays. It's like giving melees an extra kick on a trinket on a 5 sec cd, a perma rooted melee is completely useless

How is a spammable 10 sec root that does not dr and doesn't break from damage not an exploit?
28/10/2018 22:07Posted by Omega

This stuff is out since days if not even weeks, i recall someone posting those weapons in another thread.. :) And yes i expect it to be fixed the day after it was discovered.

thats not what i stated, it seemd like you expect blizz to have evrything under controll when they change such dramatic things like this its obv that it will be items they dont rememebr, but they are verry slow adjusting them.
28/10/2018 22:34Posted by Omega

How is a spammable 10 sec root that does not dr and doesn't break from damage not an exploit?

Because the item is supposed to work like that? Not saying they shouldnt nerf it or disable it in arena
28/10/2018 22:48Posted by Symex

Because the item is supposed to work like that? Not saying they shouldnt nerf it or disable it in arena
Stop nitpicking. It is more than clear what OP means. These items should not work in instanced pvp and Blizzard should be more hasty with fixing stuff like this especially when it has been reported already.
28/10/2018 21:56Posted by Omega
How can stuff like this be in the game when season 1 is almost over, fix your god damn game blizzard.

They managed to remove Warlocks and DKs from the entire first season by not listening to beta feedback or testing it themselves. They know what needs to be done (Demon Armor) and still wait for 8.1 and you ask why there are items that are fkd up?

The only way I can handle the game atm is joking about the trainees designing PvP. If you take WoW PvP with a serious intention you will just rage and destroy things all day so I would not recommend that.

Might not apply to you as a rogue tho but most other classes are stupidly boring to play or, as warlocks, are not even possible to be played.
Funny thing is, an outlaw rogue using those weapons and acrobatic strike will still out dps the target he's sat on even though his weapons are 60 levels below what he should be using.

I think thats the real problem here, not the root.
29/10/2018 00:01Posted by Jassebangsen
Funny thing is, an outlaw rogue using those weapons and acrobatic strike will still out dps the target he's sat on even though his weapons are 60 levels below what he should be using.

I think thats the real problem here, not the root.

What

It's literally what the item set effect does.

Why is he able to do damage with a set of 10-25 damage weapons the real question though, that's what you should be asking.
29/10/2018 00:06Posted by Ashley
What

If an outlaw rogue sits on me for example, using these weapons. He will still out DPS me as an elemental shaman. Or another good example would be any kind of warlock.

I don't have a problem with the root, if his damage is more than halved for using level 60 weapons. Thats my point, if you want to play with a gimmick such as this your damage should be far lower.

Sorry If I worded it badly previously.

edit;

Why is he able to do damage with a 10-25 damage weapons the real question though, that's what you should be asking.

my point exactly, thank you.
no exploit
no bug
but shouldnt be allowed in arena.
29/10/2018 00:46Posted by Zeleik

Why is he able to do damage with a set of 10-25 damage weapons the real question though, that's what you should be asking.

Blizzard changed the way weapon dmg affects your dps in bfa which makes weapons have less of an inpact on your overall dps.

Scaling probably buffs your dmg by abit aswell since your overall itemlvl will go down significally and on top of that we just had a stat squish so the ilvl difference is not as high as it used to be
What is that addon called which shows abilities above nameplates? That looks nice.
really expect blizzard to find every single item in the game

I know small indie company.

Just disable all procs on items under lvl 110 in pvp - EZ

Read this slowly; Multi-billion-company
Do they take feedback? Do they listen to community? Do they read anything regarding community feedback of any kind?
Answer is no.