Possible reroller looking for new home

Looking for Players – PvE
Hiya all!

I´m 28 years old male nurse student, that is looking for forever home in the scary BFA expansion.

I have played this game since vanilla with few longer break here and there. So i quess I could call this game a part of me already. :) I have played mainly as healers or tanks, with few dps classes. I enjoy most of the classes if you don´t count druids and hunters to it.

Anyways I´m Looking for a new home for me and my possible new toon. The start of this expansion I have played hunter but tbh, I just don´t enjoy it and such I´m looking for a change in the scene. My progress shows as 5/8 HC but I have knowledge on all of the fights in heroic and have tries on all of them. Sadly my raiding has been a bit lacking due to RL reasons that are fixed now and I can focus on the thing i like = Raiding.

Hunter link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/lightbringer/Bluffa

So what I mean by reroll?

Well what I mean by this is that if your guild is missing some class you been trying and trying to recruit and no luck, this is where I come to the picture. I have decent knowledge how to level fairly quickly in this game and I know the decent route to gearing, and as a student I happen to have a lot of free time. Also playing this game since vanilla I have a decent grasp of different play styles that classes have. So to help you get that edge you are looking for I´ll give you a new name to the roster and you give me an home.
( Here I must say I´m not looking for a guild to carry me to epics, I will work for that raid roster spot and only once you think I have the gear needed I would even dare to ask for a spot in the raid. )

So what Am I looking for?

Either Alliance or Horde guild I have love for both and can find myself races I like on both sides. All tho I must say being on ´´smaller realm´´ is a huge plus ( tho not a deal breaker if you happen to be in draenor or so) Raiding days 2 would be optimal with Friday and Saturday at least being raid free days. ( 3 raid days is max for me ) raiding would end around 23.00 realm time. If i happen to find a guild with these attributes I could give estimate that I would be with you on all raids ( all tho there might be something RL really rarely that might make me lose a raid ). I must say tho I´m a bit old for elitist and other way rude people so if you find that kind of people in your guild might be better if we part ways now already.

So what you get out of this deal?

Like said a class you need with solid raider attitude that brings always flasks, potions, food ect. A person that is trying to find ways to improve he´s gameplay and looking into ways to tweak the next kill. overall a friendly fellow that likes to help guild and guildies.

Thank you for raiding this wall of text and if you happen to have some questions for me or want me to look into your guild advertisement, don´t be scared to leave a reply, I promise to get back to every guild that seems like a decent fit!
Hey there man!

Legio excisio is a long standing raiding guild wich tries to get as far into mythics as we can! The core of the guild has known eachother from cataclysm and have been raiding together since then.

We are mainly people from either UK or Portugal, everyone else is from around europe :) we are aged between 25-35+ so we know that life can happen and !@#$ stuff can mess up :p

we raid wed/sun/mon from 21.00-00.00

ah just hit me up for a talk!

Ariona#2307
Hey there :)

Monstars is a newly formed guild on Draenor - EU. The goal of the guild is to clear cutting-edge content within a reasonable timeframe, on a two night a week schedule, we are looking for additional members to strengthen our raid team to further this goal.

Raid Times:

Wednesdays: 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)
Sundays : 20:00 - 23:30 (ST)

Current Progression:

8/8 Heroic - 1/8 Mythic

We currently need a Holy Pala :)

If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the following

Choowie (Guild Master) - Scroowd#1986
Sausedge (Officer) - Sausage#21184
Mistflow (Officer) - Topanik#2144
Hi there :)

I'm Max the GM of a new guild on Quel'Thalas and we're looking to add to our core roster. I think our guild would tick a lot of boxes after reading your post so I'll give some brief details here and also leave a link below.

We are just starting our raiding now (although people here have differing levels of progress) and raid 2 days a week Weds and Sun from 8pm-11pm server. I started this guild b/c I want to build a friendly and lasting community where we clear HC content and enjoy doing it. Where you know the people you play with and we create a great atmosphere inside and outside of running content. It isn't a hardcore guild and if you miss a raid here and there no one will be bothered about that. Our players are all friendly mature people who are easy to get along with :)

Here is our recruitment thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624462776

Would be great to have a chat with you so feel free to add me on Bnet Dodger#2127 or Discord Maxi#0222. I'm free most of the day today. Best,

Max.
Add me for a chat please!

Beckmiester#2563
Would be great to talk to you.

Our guild, Ascendance, have been raiding since vanilla, with some notable achievements along the way! We now have a spot open for a healer, ideally a Priest or Monk, it sounds like from your experience you could fill this role for us pretty well. We raid Wed, Sun & Mon from 20.30 - 23.30 ST and are currently 2/8 Mythic. At the minute, we are rebuilding parts of the roster after losing a couple of players, so it will also be an ideal time for you to come along and gear up in heroic, before we push into mythic again.

Hopefully hear from you soon: Stormcaller#2781
(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 7/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Warrior - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don't take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :)
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don't hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites
hey man!

i would like to have a chat with you :)

Guild Name: Mist
Server: Grim Batol
Faction: Alliance
Raiding time/days: 20:00-23:00, progression currently only on Wednesdays,
ALT runs on Thursday and Sundays when our raid leader can again.
Progression: 8/8N, 6/8H Uldir

We accept casuals as well as raiders.

what we want from you: As a raider rank, we expect you to be dedicated,
have patience. try to bring buffs for raid and have a positive attitude,
also when it gets rough (wipes).

About us: we are a friendly mature group from all over Europe wanting to progress in WoW and get as far as we can in raiding, we have patience, light and veeeery dark humor.
Many of us have families trying to get through the day!

If you think you have leadership, we are in need of an extra raid leader.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Meeth#1165

Hope to hear from you.
Hey Bluffa,

We're a raiding guild situated on the server 'Dragonmaw' - horde and currently looking for more raiders to join our raiding team. Classwise we could still a holydin and a couple of dps: DK, rogue preferably but still open for a warrior, boomkin, shaman or shadow priest.

More about us:
We got a rather chill raiding team. We do everything in our own pace and play to have a nice time. Our main aim is to clear heroic and when that is 100% on farm, we will go for mythic.

We raid on wednesday and sunday from 20.00 till 23.00ST.

Besides raiding, we got the usual m+ spamming going on and other 'usual' social things: alt runs, tmog runs, achi's,...
All these things are mostly happening during evenings and weekends as most of our members have daytime jobs.

You can find all other information about us in our recruitment thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619201898

Or you can check out our guildvid:
https://youtu.be/8iQdtDNOBaI

If this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to add my Btag for a chat: xarial#2863
Or over discord: Xarial#9250

Kind regards,

Xari
I'll leave a link for our recruitment post, I think we could be a good fit for one another :)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624412375?page=1#post-7
Hey, Fortitude is a Alliance Guild on Khadgar/Bloodhoof and we may be the right fit for you.

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore guild based on Bloodhoof/Khadgar. Our aim is to complete each tier on mythic difficulty. We boast a strong core team of players, that many of which have completed most high-end content and have hard-core origins. We hope to maintain a steady raiding progression while also valuing the principles of fun, teamwork and dedication. As such, we are looking for enthusiastic players to join our roster.

Progress
8/8 HC
2/8 Mythic

Recruiting
We are currently recruiting:

All melee DPS, pref Warriors And Rogues.
All Ranged DPS, except Hunters and Warlocks.
All healers, except priests.

Exceptional Players are all still welcome to apply

Raid Days and Times
Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)

Social Life
It should be mentioned that you do not have to be a mythic raider in order to join the guild. Despite being semi-hardcore we enjoy facilitating social members and hosting an environment that all players can flourish. We have a thriving community on our Discord server, with many of our members grouping up to play other games such as PUBG, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, GTA 5 and many more.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, then you can either apply on our website (linked below) or contact any of the people listed below.

https://fortitudebloodhoof.enjin.com/

Myra (Jeszee#2625)
Christoff (Lightbinger#2932)
Apoc (BIGbrownie#2993)
I'll drop a link to our recruitment post, since thar pretty much says the important things... :)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624433042
hey mate, im not gonna tell you that "we are the one for you etc etc" but what i can do is give you the low down about us as a guild and what we do.

we are kind of inbetween a casual and semi hardcore raiding guild. We raid 3 days a week from 20:00-23:00 server time on SUN/WED/THURS.

A lot of us come from the UK, some from ireland, england and scotland.

we are currently 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic. we would have more mythic kills however we lack consistency on the attendance part. we are currently on the hunt for range and melee dps to strengthen our team.

we do like a laugh however i expect a serious attitude from all of us when we raid and on prog especially. We have a discord server so we are actively social inside of WoW and out. i apologise for the lengthy message lol but i feel its good to know what you're in for before doing anything.

We also push M+ on a daily/weekly basis for people who want to and people who need a +10 by the end of the week. IF you want to talk more you can chat to me on Letyom#2168

Here is our recruitment message and i hope to hear from you soon <3

>>THE CRIMSON TIDE<< Mythic Raiding Guild

>The Crimson Tide< 8/8HC 1/8M, Recruiting all roles/specs to fill the roster. We currently are focusing on mythic progression and mythic+ pushing and weekly farm. Raiding days are WED/THURS/SUN. 20:00-23:00 server time. /w for more info
Hey Bluffa, just read your post and i liked it alot, would really like to have a chat with u about your post since i think we can offer u exactly what u are looking form, ill drop my battle tag here since i didnt see u added yours so would like it if u add me and we can have a nice chat Minininja#26903
Hello!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for more than a year with currect progression: 3/9 Mythic Uldir

Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

Our guild is mostly PvE oriented.
What we do:
Occational Social events / Contests
Raids/pugs
Social raids
Mythic+ pushes

Im proud to say that we are very welcoming towards new players, thoose with game experience and thoose who do not. We encourage players to ask us for help or advice if they want it, and no question is considered "stupid".
The internet is full of offensive comments and the likes, so making a safe haven for new talent was an easy choice for us to make.
We prioritise quality over quantity, resulting in us having a family enviromental atmosphere amongst the members.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being 31 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Hey there! i'd love it if you could add me on battlenet for a chat as I think we could help each other out greatly :)

Jeszee#2625

Hope to hear from you soon!
Heya!

If your still looking for a guild, Jynx on silvermoon are currently looking out for additional members to join our team.

We are currently recruiting for both a social players and raiders for our mythic team, we also encourage players interested in M+ to join us on daily teams to push keys.

When it comes too classes we are in need of range classes, all are considered, but ideally would like either of the following

hunter
mage
SP

our main nights for raiding are;

Wed 20:30-23:00 st
Mon 20:30-23:00 St
Sun 20:00-23:00 st

we are also offering 1/2 night HC team that will most likely run on either a tuesday or thursday (maybe both)

so if your interested in joining a guild with a laid back attitude but pushes for progression, please feel free to contact me directly on emmi2014#2825 or visit our forum post for additional information!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624602569
Hey Bluffa, i just put up a post but will link the contents to you here:

<Transparency-Shadowsong>
We are an Alliance Semi-Hardcore Alliance Raiding guild. We raid 2 nights a week Wednesday & Sunday 20-2330 Realm time. We are aiming for Realm#1, although this patch we have started late, but 8.1...we taking over!

We've been formed for approx 5 weeks now and have already gotten 3/8M and some good attempts on Vectis.

We are mainly looking for a new Warlock ideally to bolster out our main raid team! But all exceptional players will be considered regardless of classes and specs.
The guild is pretty active and has a nice environment to be in. We also have an optional HC run on Fridays for mains/alts to gear/WF.

Please take a little look at our wowprogress page, and either use the form to give us your details so we can get back to you,

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Transparency

or add me on btag Geekidge#2987
Hey Bluffa.
If you're still looking I might have a great home for you here in <Awakened>. We are a social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar, raiding 3 nights a week (Thurs, Sun, Mon 20:15-23:00 ST). We are very active and often can be found outside of raid times on TS either playing WoW, other games or just chilling. We have hosted 5 successful meet ups too so by joining us you can be sure to find that forever home.
Hit me up for more: Zingzilla#2945 or check out our 'proper' post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7859936436
Hi !
If you still are looking for a guild...
...you might just have found it ;)

Nova Inc, an oooold alliance raiding guild, is now looking for some more players.
The guild is on its 8’th year of end content raiding, heroic back in the days and mythic after the launch.

We are looking for you, if you are a fun person to hang around with, if you are dedicated and have team spirit and wants to work your way through the bosses instead of getting carried (this is not Curling, that is something else… ) We stick together in ups and downs, a reason why this guild lasted so long. You could jump from guild to guild OR you could find a place to call your home.

We are raiding: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 20 – 23
with a little break to do what is needed in between.

If you are mature, respectful and fun – you will meet ppl that are the same.
We got 1 mythic/8 hc down in Uldir atm and are now looking for some ppl to get started with mythic.
This game is played to have a great time – so lets have that!
Contact a leader for more info:
Mammanthy (gm) amergin#2133
Ourez (officer) orez#2338
Lochëy (officer) ekolan#2565
Or any other guildie that can get a message through

Live long and prosper!
See you soon, guildie to be!